My mom pays $28 a week to mow our lawn...

My mom pays $28 a week to mow our lawn, I am pretty sure the owner is illegal (his last name is Hernandez) Will Trump closing the borders force me to mow my own lawn?????

Of you were a real American you would have already called ICE and turned him in.

You should be doing it regardless, rather than masturbating hentai ten times a day.

Citizens have landscaping services as well. When my little brother was 13 he has his own lawn mowing "business" with a couple of friends and even handed out business cards and shit. Find a middle school kid to do it for you. Smaller amounts of money are more valuable to them.

He does such a good job, his underlings even move our sump pump hose when they mow.

this

Also: MOW YOUR OWN GODDAMN LAWN YOU PUSSY

wtf i love useless NEETS now

Any chance these middle school students are female and open to "alternative" forms of pay?

Mow lawn

but one of my neighbors hate me.

I pay $40.00 a week and a middle aged white guy does it. In and out in an hour. Stop being so cheap faggot.

Then do it early in the morning.
Also
>boo hoo my neighbour makes me angry faces

>$1500 a year on grass

he isn't just being paid to mow the lawn user

She's banging him.

This is the most stereotypical burger thread ever

>$2080 a year
>fucking grass

wow.

28 american dollars to mow the grass...

Dude, no girl is going to mow your lawn in exchange for fucking you

Quit being delusional

>my mom pays a Mexican to mow her lawn
>mow her lawn
Youneedtostartaskingquestionsdave.jpg

top fucking kek, a son has to mow the lawn
I usually thought that fathers mow the lawns
that is what the american movies taught me

Fucking man up and do your own lawn OP, stop letting a beaner manlet do it for you.

You must be young. Asians always did the gardening before the beaners came along.

>be American
>pay a spic $1456 annually to mow a patch of grass.
Stop being such a poof cunt and mow Your Own lawn, hell even ask your mom to pay you for it.

I think we've established that it's not exactly landscaping that Pedro is getting paid for

>(his last name is Hernandez)
That is all the proof Sup Forums needs?
Is this bait?
Are all of you underage?

Yes and you get to keep the 28 yourself.

See how closed borders is great!

>seriously, why the fuck dont you cut it yourself? wtf is wrong with you?

Yes.
Yes.
No.

Ah yes, and this too. Well, at least hes no FSB proxy.

I have grass allergies, pollen, and ragweed. All destroy me. I mow my grass because manly duties and fuck overreacting immune systems.

All the non Americans not realizing seasons exist and my grass only needs cut 5 months a year. MFW I have so much money because I live in America that I pay someone to do my yard work LOLOLOL

Work sets you free

Do the allergies get worse if you don't mow for a while and then do it again?

Can you translate that into a Central European language for us?

i feel kinda scammed after mowing all those lawns for $5 a pop now

Arbeit macht frei my man

Or you hire a local you fucking moron, stop funding the drug cartels

>mow lawm
>get exercise
>get tan
>get fit
>start getting pussy because tan, fit Sup Forumsack.
You wanna to get fucking laid don't ya ya fucking idiot?

Turns out he's fictional.

Pay some white neighborhood boy $20 a week to do it

Ask for the name and address to the business who hires illegal immigrants and maybe someone can help the owner get in contact with ICE.

ive mowed the lawn for father since i could pretty much walk

I like it. We should have signs or posters printed or something.

>paying someone to mow your lawn
Lazy cunt

Ive never understood a man who won't mow his own lawn. Typically those suburbians with small lawns at that.Even worse when theu have a boy who doesn't do it.

We should have camps where people go to learn a healthy work ethic. We'll put that slogan up above the gate.

We will have the camp supervisors remind them of that slogan every day while they're enjoying their stay.

28?
Why not 30?or 25?do you force him to give back change ?

a man should take pride in his and his families landscaping. I tell ya hhwhat.

I had a girl buy me a riding mower, all in an attempt to get me to date her. One of those who was absolutely horrendous and obese chicks, but she had rich parents. I attempted to give it a try but due to the situation as a whole, it fell apart within two months. I ended it on a positive enough note that I was able to keep the lawnmower.

Your fellow inmates will be asking the same questions of you buddy

>not having a lawn-mowing robot
wtf? it's 2017!

He's not just mowing the lawn i bet he knows a thing or two about plowing you're mom

No.

Mow your own lawn anyway.

Why shouldn't you mow your own cocksucking lawn? You can drink a beer while you do it, in the dying light of the early evening as a cool breeze blows through your scrotal hairs.

It's nice.

>women pay men

oh dear I seem to have slipped and fallen into bizzaro world again.