WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHEEEET

Isn't it hypocritical of Sup Forums to criticise blacks saying they built the Pyramids while not criticising a movie that says white people built the Great Wall of China?

That's not what the movie is about at all. It's about a mercenary who helps defend the great wall from a bunch of demons and shit. It's a fantasy movie. It's also a completely Chinese made movie and stars Matt Damon because his movies do well in China.

You sound like the type of faggot that thought The Last Samurai referred to the Tom Cruise character.

No, because people who actually give a fuck are people who completely lacked any cultural accomplishments at all.

I.e. Sub-Saharans

FPBP

you're either retarded if you've seen the movie or retarded for making such a claim while not seeing it.
either way you're a fucking retard.

Faggot OP BTFO thanks leaf

Go cry to libtard Matt Damon about his cultural appropriation.

They put Damon in the movie to break into the Western market. Fuckwit.

>ITT: faggots who couldn't detect sarcasm/shitposting/whateverthefuckyoucallit to save their lives

'I'll give you a movie; "The Last Nigger On Earth," starring Mr. Tom Hanks.'

Original joke do not steal

It's fun to ruin shitposts or jokes to be honest.

On a different note, have you guys seen the title to this movie? Is Matt Damon low-key /ourguy/?

almost our entire society and the language we speak are directly taken from the Roman Empire

I am not Italian, but if Augustus was resurrected and asked to speak of this world's Caesar, that pasta-nigger would find himself sitting in the Oval Office.

Wasn't the story intended to have a white male play the part?

i dont even keep up anymore with all the garbage mainstream social media comes up with anymore, it's literally call of duty tier garbage, the same shit and ideas recycled over and over, big explosions for the kiddies and blood and gore for the edgy teens. literal garbage i call it
t. A random user

Wtf is that supposed to mean nigga?

>while not criticising a movie that says white people built the Great Wall of China?

I criticise this movie.

There, your assertion is now false.

Furthermore, this movie starring Matt Damon isn't Hollywood rewriting history. You can tell, because China would have been led by a strong black man with a white wife.

Instead it's a testament to how much asians love white people, since it's a Chinese funded film.

It might be a sign of things to come since China wants to be a major movie player and is already so large a market Hollywood desperately panders to them. But China could beat Hollywood at their own game by throwing in major white stars thus being able to pander to US instead.

They have the money to piss away and all your stars will go to where the money is.

>stars Matt Damon because his movies do well in China.
It also stars Matt Damon because the director wanted to work with Matt Damon.

That movie is fantasy. However black people steal european history and say that nobility and other important people were black and that we whitewashed thier history.

>Chinese people make a movie with an American star for international appeal
>bawww whitewashing

Not really, he kinda gets cucked out of his fortune by the strong independent womyn of the movie.

However, Pedro Pascal's character is truly Sup Forums tier, the blackpills he drops are the best non-fighting parts of the movie.