What does Sup Forums think of Bill O'Reilly?

What does Sup Forums think of Bill O'Reilly?

Based
Calls Soros out more than anyone in the media

our guy

Just your usual retard

can barely hold of the DT for an hour of live television. Bet he's drinking mouthwash in the bathroom.

I hate that he plugs his own products so much
he even puts up adds for the tailor who does his shirts every show

ok news anchor but he's one good water filter away from Alex Jones with all the crap he's hocking

also bill gets the best guests of any news show and never lets them talk

He's too over the top and he's annoying. Rather watch Tucker or definitely Hannity.

irish are true gems of western civilization.

He is a douche-bag and usually a short sighted imbecile. Fucking Rush-Limbaugh-Lite propaganda pusher. He is the Rachel Maddow of the political right.

Horrible molester and predator of women. Recently paid off ANOTHER woman to settle her assualt charges against him. Old people love this fucker and keep buying his shitty books like 'Killing Reagan' 'Killing Jesus' and they also watch his TV show constantly. Disgusting man that should be castrated and tortured before finally put to death.

STING FUCKING SUCKS!

Truly an intelligent man

Tide comes in, tide goes out

Can't explain that

You're thinking of Hannity

Better historian than a pundant.

Kek, No Hannity is the Anderson Cooper of the political right, that's also not a compliment for either of them.

I take pains to not think of him. Even my grandpa thinks he's lame.

A blowhard with no insight or talent.

bigoted.

Please stop asking for attention you useless piece of tripfag shit

Stop giving them it

He doesn't understand tides so there must be a god that makes water move.

A retard.

He's a faux news faggot. His dumb ass supported the war in iraq and helped push the fake news onto the public. No respect for this trash, and he let John Stewart kick his ass in debates many times.

I can't read your post, OP. There's no words on it.

/thread

We like bigots. We don't like Bill Oreilly cause he isn't bigoted enough. Now shut up you fucking nigger

>nasty woman detected

He does come off as a pretentious prick, peddling his crap, but I think he donated all of those proceeds to charities. Overall, I don't like his blowhard analysis.

How the title of every single book he writes starts with killing, even if the target is still alive, kek

(((Murdochs))) nigger

He works for one of the biggest Jews in the world

Of course he'll support Jew moves like iraq

FUCK IT WE'RE DOING IT LIVE!!!

Pleasant to watch. Not a good person but he's comfy.

Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that.

Subversive faggot that will do his best to herd boomers away from Trump at every step of the way while acting like he's with him.

kind of a cunt, he'd probably be better if he ever gave his guests a chance to speak.

>the moment they start saying something he doesn't like
BLARHGHALKJDSLKFJ YOU HATE AMERICA

loving husband and devoted father

Fuck it! This (((tool))) does it live.

he's a fucking reptilian, you eve see his tongue? he's constantly sticking it out

I think he dresses up like mrs doubtfire and is the worlds worts trap

Oh look, a protester from the Women's March!

...can't stand that self righteous piece of shit that thinks he knows how everyone's life should be morally regulated. I do, however, respect that he has his own point of view. Even if it is a whiny puritan witch burning mentality...