Is being in the military the most redpill thing a man can do?

Is being in the military the most redpill thing a man can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtube.com/watch?v=babLBXTL8NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Blue-pilled as fuck my man

dying for Israel is so redpilled

>becoming a sacrificial lamb for the military industrial complex to gain more profit

Redpilled, sure

Used to be, before the 1900s.

Now you're fighting for Jewish overseas interests that they can't touch with mercenaries because of human rights and other 'problematic' legislation.

only if the military is currently doing a coup and purging leftytrash governments

This, this post is correct.

This guy gets it

I would serve under Trump. Under a right wing nation, trying to me constructive and defend their own people.

Not on a liberal faggotry shithole.

No.

It is the stupidest thing a man can do.

>go and die for politicians

Lel. Get cucked bitch

Why are these flags so similar.

>ITT didn't join the military cause im a pussy

dw I'll look after your wife while you're away shitting in the desert

>dumb cuck

>joined military because I'm a stupid meathead from low income family

>ID literally Lesbian Gay Queer
>did serve. Under the 'don't ask don't tell' policies

>tfw getting out after 9/11 and 3 years of service, >Not wanting to participate in US / Jewish oil wars.

>ITP: Joined the military, Jamal fucked my wife while I was in a hospital bed in Iraq picking shrapnel off my dick.

>being a welfare parasite
>in case of countries with mandatory conscription, being a slave welafre parasite

Just released from duty today. Milktary fucking sucks but at least it turned me into a hardcore libertarian.

>dying for Israel or Saudi Arabia
>taking orders like a little bitch
>executing orders without thought like a beta-bitch
>invariably getting cucked by your wife while deployed
>invariably getting cucked by the politicians who sent you to war when they fuck you over

Probably the most bluepilled thing in existence. It literally accepts the notion that men are second-class citizens and instruments to be used by others rather than autonomous agents.

I'll concede it's entirely different if your nation is in actual danger of invasion or attack, but we haven't really had a war like that in the west for 70 years.

welfare and complete submission

I agree

No. It's risking injury and death for the Cathedral.
That's as someone who wants to join.

Only if you're allowed to rape and pillage without restraint.

>doing the bidding of neocons and globalists
>redpilled

If you think its "redpilled" to kill others and die in some war on foreign soil for the interests of a few, then yes.

If the war is big enough then they let it slide or just don't get caught kill the witnesses ??? Profit

Last time I checked Donald Trump is president.

Check em.

Joined my local reserves group recently

Are you in any wars, or conflicts USA? I want to join your marine, but only if I get to go to some actual fights somewhere.

Not most redpilled, but its up there, seeing a man die before your very eyes just fucks up your shit up and you'll never see the world the same way as before

Is eating the most redpilled thing a man can do?
Depends what you eat.
Is having a wife the most redpilled thing a man can do?
Depends if your wife is a whore or not.

So no, fighting for kikes isn't redpilled at all. Being a mercenary paid killer isn't redpilled. Fighting for country, family is redpilled, unlike playing gay gangbang degeneracy games in Guantanamo.

Lots of men in the army are patriots who think it's the right thing for them to do. Serve their country and being ready to die for it. It's okay, it's nice that you love your nation that much but if you love it that much, you can also serve it by being a police officer or get involved in charity work.

There's one thing that bother me though. It's when Sup Forumslacks go on insulting the left and among the insults... "pacifist" As if it was a bad thing to want peace. Enjoying war and calling out pacifists is pretty edgy teen tier

Being in the military and literally red pilling your fellow soldiers about te Jews is.

Everyone wanted to know why we were in Iraq.... Greater Isreal explains it.

>Is being in the military the most redpill thing a man can do?

8 years Marine Corps here (just got out). Definitely not red pilled. Work under every constraint possible from haircuts to sodomy. No freedom.

>fighting for Israel
Ofc goy... I mean user, it's the most redpilled thing a man can do.

If you are joining for yourself and not for a dumb reason like fighting for your country

Well at least served i don't know if right or wrong but you did it so props to you dude

Yes goy, go die for Israel

it's a red pilling experience

Thanks m8. Marines do a lot of joint ops with Aussies. I never got to go.

Military would be fine if we weren't fighting for kikes.

did you get buttfucked? buttfuck someone else? how gay is it?

No unless you're in SOF it will be the gayest fucking thing you ever do.

Somehow the military has this great reputation of getting shit done efficiently. I can tell you it is the biggest cluster fuck of fuck fuck games you couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Those who enjoy war or glorify it probably haven't been involved/fought in one. The people I've talked to who've been in conflict don't glorify it at all. It more or less haunts them.

Croatian war veteran here.

Short answer is no. War is shit and will mangle you in some way.

>not redpilled
>pog

First of all why the fuck would you serve 8 years without going for 20

It's only gay if you get captured by the muzz. Those guys will ramadan your ass for a month. Serious closet queers.

It's only gay on paper/in the locker room. It's not serious though. But after DADT was repealed the gays came out. But they're all cool and don't flaunt or anything. Not a big deal. At the end of the day we all wear the same uniform.

Redpilled? Idk, but it will pay for your school and if you pick a job that has useful skills in the civilian world (IT, medical, mechanic, ect.) You will have free training and work experience to boot, so it can be a very practical choice over the (((college))) experience

Thats the red pill their from what my grandad used to tell me but if you are made to its really not upto you m8

Depends on what you do in the military.

People act like every single person in the military is some kind of soldier on a battlefield somewhere, but there's a shitload of other jobs.

>9/11
>Join military to fight alqaeda
>2013-2016
>Your country is arming alqaeda to defeat Assad

That's called cucked here, not redpilled.

8 years in and you're complaining about haircuts? you must have been one hell of a shitbag

So he can live after doing his part he's a proper citizen you should have to earn citizenship. Like starship troopers bro would change the world really !

Miss me with that gay shit.

I was planning to join the reserves to try my luck

It's a part time job so it's not such a huge commitment.

The problem with the military is that unless you have a very special squirrel position you have to cope with bureaucracy and extreme idiocy from above and below, and also that the state is always trying to cuck you and your branch in fear.

Join the FFL with me famalam

can't argue with trips

What? No, not even close. Unless your country is actually being invaded, it's one of the most bluepill things a man can do. You'll just kill and die for the sake of some elites' geopolitical schemes.

What's the FFL? Would that mean going into actual combat?

What the fuck? No..its the most blue pilled thing one can do...literally. Giving your life for the gain of the few that run your country for money?!?!?!? gtfo

>also that the state is always trying to cuck you and your branch in fear.
That's a feature, not a bug. Civilian control over the military is a good thing. Places that don't have it are all shitholes.

Come usa use need all the meat in the grinder or its just not gonna work!

The French Foreign Legion

and yes, there's always an african shithole that's in revolt or genocidong..

my white collar job bores me to death. I want to be cold and hot and tired and be shot at. Currently building muscle to enlist at the end of 2017.

>literally drilled to kill and give your life for Jewish masters
>redpilled

Pick one mister.

Nah Vigilantism is.

>. I want to be cold and hot and tired and be shot at.

sure thing hero. that's what they all say.

I mean purposefully hinder the army's potential with shit sanctions and retarded policies in fear of the Army becoming too strong.

For example here in Spain if you help out a wounded buddy in a firefight in durkadurkastan and provide first aid you can go to prison in the homeland for providing illegal services, since you're unqualified to provide medical assistance.

Many SF here take the courses and shut up like motherfuckers when they come home in fear of retaliation by some feminist sjw cunt judge.

Or for example how we're not allowed to engage unless we're shot at and hit. Or how it's legally favourable for us to not carry ammo on patrols. Or how troops cant carry a pistol or any sidearm.

I never thought of that, actually. I am currently learning french, I guess..
>as well as spanish, german and latin

Thanks for the suggestion, maybe we'll enslist together

Absolutely not.
Abdicating personal responsibility and free will is the one the most depraved things to do.
They are actually refered to as Dogs or pets by those on top.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtube.com/watch?v=babLBXTL8NM

>Blindly obeying orders from people that consider you an expendable resource
>red-pilled

Pretty rad and unique institution. Great docs on youtube if you want to get into it.

Bonne chance!

>Reservist
>In Spain
Don't. You are the clown of the military and nobody takes you seriously. It's even worse than the cucks from "protección civil"

not if they send you to die on some leftist cucked mission

Waco is a good example of military and letter agencies being used to enforce Americans being unable to grow their own food and protect themselves.

Directed by the Clintons.

When has Spain been at war? In the 21st century?

I was aiming at becoming a paraca but it's an incredible compromise.

I've seen reservists can apply to go to embassies etc....

I know some reservists and its true they're the most retarded shit there is, but I'm not a cuck myself, I can perform at 110% percent.

Afghanistan, I think.
Operation Enduring Freedom

>First of all why the fuck would you serve 8 years without going for 20

Either you're a civilian or a boot fuck.

NATO work mostly

Afghanistan, Irak, some shithole in Africa etc....

No. But being in Special Forces is.
>only two more years till I can go to SFRE as a 1LT (P)
Can't fucking wait to ditch Signal.

Somebody should kill that psycho rapist loooong before that shitfest.

>8 years in and you're complaining about haircuts? you must have been one hell of a shitbag

t. bootfuck

The only military involvement at Waco was 2 delta officers briefing former attorney general Janet Reno about their thoughts in regards to the ATF's plan

why two years fellow guardbro?

Kosovo, iraq, afghanistan... And some shitholes in Africa I guess.
We are never at war, we are in peace mission ;^)
Just try paracas or escala ejecutiva in policía Nacional if you are so good.

I dont know anyone who actually served in the military who's gone on to recommend it.

Literally every single person I know who's been in the military has said not to do it.

Literally every single active duty military person I know that gets out is a fucked up wreck for a few years, if they dont end up killing themselves first.

At this count we're at like two military suicides that I know of personally and a bunch of some extremely fucked up individuals. Single fathers, you know what I mean.

5 years seems like a really long time, at least right now... I feel as if I'd be in for a shorter time with the marines. What's better with the Legion? (Other than being in an actual "Legion", which is fucking awesome).

>african shithole
> white collar job bores me
>want to be cold and hot and tired and be shot at

be careful what you wish for faggot
military life is a miserable life

My dream was paracas and then MOE and if I dont make it to MOE then try out Intelligence and if I fail I get the fuck out

>The only military involvement at Waco was 2 delta officers briefing former attorney general Janet Reno about their thoughts in regards to the ATF's plan

Nope.

I haven't even done anything that "hard" it terms of deployments and such, but I get it.

The environment is a perpetual fuck fest of mostly unnecessary stress... especially as a Joe.. at any moment you can be woken up with a NCO screaming at you to do something that is completely unnecessary or unimportant.

yup

Currently in the US Army as a medic. I am going to go jump out of planes soon. I have loved every day of it, but it's not for everyone. If you have anything keeping you at home, stay there.

I might join the FFL after my contract with the US is up. Seems exciting and more disciplined + slightly greater chance of seeing combat.

>tfw you struggle with the shame of feeling like a bitch for not serving yet at the same time you are grateful as fuck you didn't do it because I couldnt handle what you just described

The thought of that day in day out is rage inducing and I can see why some men eat a bullet.