What are the biggest downsides to life in poland?

what are the biggest downsides to life in poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesians
youtu.be/_2DkJjBiCWY
youtu.be/I0onBRVV_cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles.

i don't know any poles so tell me why thats a bad thing

This

I only know polish-americans. A pair of brothers by the last name of Poole.

What's wrong with the polish? They seem like any other slav. Meat eating, kind of orkish, curiously good at math and science but not smart enough to understand how FUCKING SAFETY WORKS.

FPBP

Living in Poland

Seems comfy

Living in Poland

This.

Also your language sucks balls

In my experience it has always been the "me first" mentality, bereft of amicable competition.
Ask and demand as much as you can, give as little back as possible, and then do so begrudgingly.
There is however a redeeming quality. Although initially you might encounter indifference and veiled hostility, after you have proven yourself by pulling through the same ordeals you will be awarded with long lasting loyalty.

Eastern Poland is the worst thing that could happen to this country

>Life in Poland

Living in Poland.

why

Poor
Dumb
they only vote PiS (thiefs)
they destroy out reputation abroad
they are russians in denial
they produce nothing but human waste

so let me get this straight.

Every Russian I've met has called Poles shit

and now you're telling me Eastern Poland are Russian Wanna-be Poles.

It's a shitty Eastern Europeam country, same like the rest. It's the same as asking what are the downsides of living in North Korea.

Being there is a downside on itself.

This

Yes they even learn instead of German russian in school

eastern europe is all the same, all the differences are just memes t b h

Safety isn't much of a concern for us burgerbro. I just came back from US to Poland and can't believe how we don't give a fuck. Man I almost crashed a rental on a intersection because one lane was closed but there was no warning. Say what you want faggots but Poland is safe and comfy no burkas, niggers, homos on the streets. That's all I care for atm.

it's a third world shithole with average salary of like $400 a month?

>inb4 everything it's cheaper

no it's not, the only thing cheaper is the rent, everything else - cars, computers, tvs etc. cost the same.

The invasion will soon begin for real in eastern Europe I hope you're ready because it's only a matter of time.

Sure Ahmet

Def the language. Nothing else.
>Przygwoździ Bździągwa gwoździem źdźbło, to pobździ źdźbłko.

The only downside is low pay.
People here are grumpy but truthful, it's safe and traditional.

its around 800$ 400$ is in the balkans if i am not wrong

Just trying to warn you, Poland will soon join in on the fun))) there is no escape from white genocide Jacob.

Stfu cuck we are not passive bitches like you,we'll keep our country safe

Im fine with Poles, they are not shit.

This polish myself. Dealt with a shit ton of poles on different jobs. If you don't fit their ideals the first time they'll never deal with you again. Really selfish bastards but if you can prove your worth they will bend over for you when times are tough. Atleast in leaf land.

Yeah, my aunt that's a teacher makes like 15usd/h or less but got a really nice home and shit ton of land. Kinda out in the country but close enough to a big city they're in tarnow.

Karachan detected

>pis
>thiefs
stop spreading your leftist propaganda
Pis is the right wing goverment, eurosceptic, didnt want rapefugees
Whats wrong with you?

just the truth you eastern shit russian

Oh, Poland WILL join white genocide, Big Slavic Cock is hungry for white women and blood of weak white men.

>communist
>right wing
Yea

Our polish version of Sup Forums is literally Antifa. Raging homos and faggots. Most lefties cum gobblers you could ever meet. I guess the thing about anonymous imageboards being opposite of what is mainstream in your country is real.

dla kuca wszystko co jest trochę bardziej w stronę socjału od ruchu narodowego to już komunizm

Most people thinks like you, that's why polish and russian autists spend time in places like this, to find somebody with similar mentality. Eventually they join (((right wing))) parties.

Being Germany's welfare slave. Also, it's generally boring, flat and grey. If you're looking to live in a Slav hellhole, better go to the Balkans or Siberia, at least the nature there is stunning

Kind of cold. And the air is polluted lately. Beside that it's ok.

Being a degrease pollack and doing everything ass backwards..

>500 plus dla wybrańców pijaków złodziei
no jeszcze zobaczysz jak ci dopierdolą wyższe podatki bo muh dobro wspólne

Can a Polebro give me some advice, I'm moving to Wroclaw for a year to work with a small architecture firm (why? not for the money, just to be more worldly and get away from multiculti britain for a while).

Anything major I need to know?

Poland got their name from neverending fields in our territory. We are the most "flat" country in Europe. Like some kraut said our country is perfect battlefield.
That was actully one of the reasons why our cavalry was so good in the past, little to no hills were really good for it, hence winged hussars meme.

he's an idiot, don't listen. The most patriotic and traditional Poles are from the east and south. The liberals are from the west and Warsaw.

Just have fun really, enjoy time away from mudslides and niggers

Don't be a nigger.
Don't talk with people in elevators - dont engage in small talks.
Just mind your business and nothing bad will happen. You won't get your shit kicked in or something.

This

If you can understand their language you get a better deal on everything.

Wait, you guys learn German in school?

>South
Silesia literally want to come back to Germany TOP KEK

Only western poland but yes

Lol I'm not american, we don't do small talk / fake smiles anyway

It depends. My cousins are trying to learn English and something else in university

Even we learn german in school although it's not necessary anymore.

Polish, English mandatory
secondary you can choose: French, German, Russian, Spanish - depends on school

>Literally
Source please

Maybe don't move here

In most schools you can choose between russian, german and french.

what if i want to learn latin and braille?

google up RAŚ

salaries low AF, even for high end jobs, low welfare, a fucking freezing wasteland

I think they rather be indpendent, if that's the Silesians we're talking about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesians

In many school, yes. What's wrong with it? You are our neighbours and german language is quite popular in Europe. Same thing with russian.

>Silesia
>Independent
pick one

Why are all of your women so sexy? Every Polish girl I meet is generally more attractive than the average western european girl. They are also very feminine a lot of the time, as in they are kind of cheery and bubbly with their personality, once you get past the 'no-smile' zone.

Corruption
Fear of Nazi
Fear of Russians

They all know that arbeit macht frei

i live here my whole life the average pole is labelled as a thief and dumb fucker while germans are universally loved

-35oc winters that freeze your fingers off.

>Autonomy movement
>7,4%
Call me, when there's a 10+% party calling for being part of Germany

the widespread racism and low quality of life

Nothing wrong, I was just surprised. Many Poles I talked to didnt like Germany or the language very much

Uh oh here comes that buzz word again (((racism)))

*Breslau

I don't know but it sure makes a good battlefield

They hate Russians way more because of communism that plagued the country for decades after ww2

>racism is good because it doesn't affect me

Its illegal to have a separatist movement in Poland
Autonomy is the only thing that can make you join Germany

No it's spelled WROCŁAW -> vrotsuav

Now repeat it loud 100 times

mówiłem o podkarpaciu, matole

>pijaków złodziei

stopa bezrobocia 8,3% z czego minimum 1/3 pracuje w szarej strefie podczas gdy 500+ pobiera koło 3 milionów rodzin. Albo pijacy i złodzieje zapierdalają do pracy jak wszyscy inni albo cos ci się nie dodaje

All we want is a country for ourselves. We deserve it after many butt fucks and removal from the world map.

to wschód nie południe debilu

They seriously need some vowels. Do most poles speak English?

youtu.be/_2DkJjBiCWY

Bump

No kek

>we
>we
Why can't you just be proud Canadian, why polonia is so annoying...

>what are the biggest downsides to life in poland?
Life in Poland

anyone 30yrs+ can't speak english for shit
29- well... still nope poles are dumb fucks

DANZIG
KÖNIGSBERG
STETTIN
KOLBERG
BROMBERG
ALLENSTEIN

Cause Canada is turning into Sweden 2.0. How would you feel to grow up in a community of 90% white ppl to be turned into 90% mudslides. There is no unity here just distantship. Every time I go out I can never let my gaurd down cause some nigger or mussie is eyeing me trying to start shit.

this, i was working with 2nd generation pole in us and even though he could speak polish he was more american than a pole by far

Usa>Canada that's why.

For some reason youtube seems to have deleted most of them but have you heard of the Poland, come and complain! ads?

youtu.be/I0onBRVV_cU

shhhh no tears now or we will have to liberate ancient slavic city of Berlińsk from hands of sharia oppression

Also cause I don't give a shit about money. However I do give a shit about family, heritage, culture and religion

>KÖNIGSBERG
You mean Kaliningrad, hans?