History being stolen by black people

I want to know if Sup Forums is behind this.

If you search in google "Pedro Alonso Nino" the first pics that apear is probably pic related. This is NOT Pedro Alonso Niño, an explorer that traveled with Colombus an was known as "the black". This is a portrait of Ira Aldridge, who stared as Othello in the play of the same name. Pedro was known as "the black" because he was a slaver.

What the fuck? How do we protect our history from these thieves? Some go over the top to say people like Mozart or William the Conqueror were black and that enrages me a lot. What to do then?

check the filenames i didn't change them.

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Alonso_Niño
spainarmadahetalia.tumblr.com/post/39425605960/pedro-alonso-niño-el-negro-the-black
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Alonso_Niño

Italian wikipedia. How the fuck do they get away with this?

I know this is facebook tier but still makes me rage goddamn it.

spainarmadahetalia.tumblr.com/post/39425605960/pedro-alonso-niño-el-negro-the-black

>tumblr
Yeah i know, but there are people that actually believe that these things are real.

Check the fucking "ñ".

I meant pic related.

This is Pedro Alonso Niño

wtf pic related

This is ridiculous

pls reply. This is more important than the "Sup Forums btfo" threads.

portrait of Pedro Alonso Niño.

When not even Spaniards are safe from niggers stealing their culture.

thanks for replying. I was getting fuckking lonely.

I just want this to be seen. tired of the BTFO circle jerk threads. This board is kinda going to shit.

NOSOTROS

Don't be so mad, Iberiabro. You know you're (probably) a white European who brought civilization West. Bask in the glory. I've just started responding to people I meet bitching about "muh patriarchy" with "yeah, you're welcome!"

FUIMOS
Some don't even provide discusion. Just people posting dumb things on twitter like "i hate white people" or something stupid.

ESTAIS

Does it also piss you off when South American countries claim to be white and steal your history or does that not happen?

REYES Y

Which is funny is that they actually disregard actual black history figure like Dumas (the 3 of them), Pouchkine or the composer Saint-Georges.

They fucking suck.

Im mad because our history is being stolen. And, to be honest, thats the only thing we have right now.
Yes. However that's kind of understandable sometimes. They mostly say that we ruined their lives and that we stole their gold and that's why they are poor. But they forget that we build their universities, churches and hospitals.

Hmm looks 100% Argentine to me

this is outrageous. whoever responsible of this should be humiliated publicly

Jesus it's like he was painted by a yaoi artist.
Because it fuels their narrative that the white devil have stolen black's history. It really more about antagonizing whites than celebrating "black's" accomplishement.

We saved it man...we saved it. Also chequed

MIERDA
Kek

what piss us is that they claim that all the bad is Spain's fault, but all the good, wich was a lot, comes from nowhere, also they atack the spaniards when was their criollos who stole their shit, apart from the big businessmen and nobility nobody get a shit from there here

Porque los malditos negros color carbón no tienen nada que aportar a la historia y tienen que acudir a robar, lo único que saben hacer.

wewuz gps and shiet my nigga

will you be my gf?

By reving up our own propaganda machine.

Use their tactics against them and promote real spanish history tenfold.

No untill you get octs.
But spanish nationalism is nearly outlawed. What to do then?

They just have major inferiority complex and ironically it is white democrats who have given it to them.

The ones who post this stuff of FB are so talentless/lazy/worthless that they know they are not destined for anything worth while so they have to use revisionist history to gain any semblance of self worth in today's world, while also blaming their inferiority on "white men" as to why they can't succeed, ignoring the fact that is is really just their lack of ability.

Create memes critisizing current spanish problems by comparing them to old historical figures

Or promoting nostalgia of older times.

Delete this from your wikipedia user.

Afrocentrists need to be exterminated.

Google was caught doing this before and changed it up for a while. Looks like they're back at it. Goodtimes.

You're being paranoid

Yeah nigga.

Picture comes from a quite a small website, why the hell is this the first result in google image ? Fucking hell

Beats me. The only explanation is that is google's doing. like said. Also

No this is actually a thing. I couldn't care less, but it's real.

A lot of Europeans that had darker than average skin or hair were called user "the black" it's funny to see the negroes claim them.

sasdasdasd

No, we're not behind this.

However, that is a BRILLIANT idea to combat all this bullshit black historical revisionism.

Flood the web with claims of major White historical figures being Black. The more famous and beloved, the better. People will get so pissed that the trend will backfire on itself.

>blame Columbus for raping, pillaging, theft of land
>praise black navigator for safely guiding Columbus to America

SOMEONE put Tom Cruise jump laughing distorted meme. Exact same pose.

What.

wtf???????? hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

that picture is actually pretty well known tho
it's in manchester art gallery (i think) in the uk
it's on the cover of a book, see pic related

nice tits tho

>it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Alonso_Niño
Why do you have BLACKED.com open user

Idk about this. We are european so we are pretty cucked. I don't think its going to work.
I though the same thing the first time i saw it. Had to check if it was a real painting and all. Kek.

I don't know how to explain that.

If we wqnt this to stop, we have to take every jewish inventor, author, discoverer, banking icon; and black them. The jews will lose their shit fast and hard. Theyll say it has to stop for real this time it went too far oy vey.

jews are way too envy of whites. who knows how much of a history they've already changed. fucking creeps.

>The Niño Brothers were a family of sailors of African descent[citation needed]
>African descent[citation needed]

What did they meme by this?

What in the unholy mother of fuck??

wtf it's actually real
page 2 is even better
but who are these people? let's see...

>Sarah Boone (1832-1904) was an African American inventor who on April 26, 1892, obtained United States patent rights for her improvements to the ironing board. Boone's ironing board was designed to improve the quality of ironing sleeves and the bodies of women's garments.

woo yeah she's right up there with NIKOLA FRIGGIN TESLA

Newfaggot detected.

>that fucking picture of Alexander Graham Bell that clearly used to be a black and white photo but given color to where he looks black

They'll be trying to claim him too in a few decades it seems. Just laying the groundwork.

The Niño family is well known here in Spain for their involvement in discovering the Americas and the caravel "La Niña" owned by the family. They were born in Moguer and all of them were involved in exploration. Fucking hate niggers.

Blacked.com and a redditt thread for cucks?
user has to be pulling a prank.

Is there anything they won't steal?

>made it so black people were to blame for slavery
kek'd. Next they'll be claiming Hitler was black.

Gym rat eh?

>thinking niggers steal history
it's the jews, man. Niggers don't even make memes. The jews make them so they can dictate what the niggers are thinking every day.

WHAT THE FUCK IS JEWS PROBLEM? FUCKING CREEEEEEEEEEPS LOOL

my job

This is freaking me the fuck out. Hopefully this is black people doing this and not white cucks

Well meme'd

HOLY SHIT dude i thought you were fucking with me but you are serious THEY EVEN PUT STEVE JOBS BEHIND A BUNCH OF RETARD NIGGERS???????? and i dont even like steve jobs but surely that fucker did more than a god damn nigger.

>spanish poster
Range ban when.

Also, tfw I unironically browse 9gag.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/

LOOOL

>Be from western Africa
>Somehow you believe you have roots to eastern Africa

It's like some finnish claimed to be related to Socrates because both are european. At first i thought it was meme that sub saharan african were dumber than the average but now I think this is very true

Why?

It's even worse since Africa is much bigger than Europe. More like an irish man claiming "we woz Chang"