Why British colonies hat each other so much?

Why British colonies hat each other so much?

Why is your country such a joke?

because other British colonies are our only real competition.

>Poland
>Literally has never had an impact in history other than being steam rolled in ww2
>Still hated by everyone

>tfw no one to hat you

You'd be upset too if you got paired off with fucking Canada

>no impact on history
Top kek,poland had huge impact on history we quite literally shaped what you see today as Eastern Europe,and if it wasn;t for us ottofags would conquer the west.

Polan can not into anything.

russia and germany should gangbang you in the borders again. you are all starting to get too uppity.

>we quite literally shaped what you see today as Eastern Europe

You mean the shit part of Europe?

Anglo countries bants each other. Nothing personal, I still love these cunts. Even leafs.

Those (you)'s are glorious.

/thread

/thread

Yeah,prettu much.THank the RUssians for making it shitty.

Shit cunt countries

+ The colonies don't hate each other, we have a special brotherly bond

you mean mongols

Thanks Poland for trying to fix it....

Oh wait you didn't

we dont hate each other, it's like how brothers argue and fight.

It's just banter, we are all the epitome of existence. We all have one anothers backs; except stupid kiwi faggot cunts. You aren't even white.

thanks dad

well its in their blood to oppress and murder. there is reason why today progressivness is pushing antiwhite agenda, we deserve it desu but most of it is fault of british and aglos in general. even now usa as a anglo country is dragging west backward by electing that orange idiot. as a woman i am firghtened about future, my future. finaly i know how jews felt during holocaust.

Well it was better under Poles than it was under RUssians so i guess that it kinda counts.

We are the greatest nations to date and we WILL outlast you all. You insignificant fucks.

poor bait.

oh did i asked you to rate my bait? i dont think so retard. you can fuck off back to slurping your moms dick you retarded chink

lol

fuck off bruce, get me a drink