What is it about this country that causes it to be a cesspool of garbage people?

What is it about this country that causes it to be a cesspool of garbage people?

hdi is a meme stat

Less of a cesspool than America could ever hope to be,

It's fine. The day of the rake is coming soon

>Canada population: 33 million
>California population: 39 million

Why do we even let them be relevant?

Over 300 million Muricans, lost of gun toting psychos, yet you can't Anschluss
>a
>fucking
>leaf
kys

Can't hear over the march of women's rights.

And it's not like you'd face repercussions either.

Oh yea? I will have you know the UN will send them a stern warning if they do that. If we are lucky even a harsh hand written letter.

And they'll get a dick pick at best. Maybe a tweet from Trump.

A dick pic? That sounds like a reward. Stop trying to tempt us you whore.

It was a penal colony for Irish and Scottish pedophiles, homos, devil worshipers and murderous hookers.

My peasant grandmother cried tears of terror seeing Halifax in 1957.
So....

Moving to canada doomed my family.
My grandmother went crazy.
Her kids are crazy
My granddad did nothing but work trying to make her happy.
I'm sure she would've left him at the dock upon landing in canada if she could've.
All his grandkids are poor.
No future.

America is 40 minutes away......

mind numbing cold

adsasd

its trudeau

Toronto

Beautiful city, not beautiful population

It's a multicultural cesspit with no national identity outside of hockey, poutine, and maple syrup.

I can pretty much guarantee every shitty Canadian post came from either far left Toronto retards or from far left Montreal separatist retards. If those 2 locations ceased to exist, Canada would be amazing.

Let me create an analogy for you all.

Picture England the the parent, and the US and Canada are the 2 kids.

The US was the rebelious big bro who just couldn't take living under mom and dad's rule any longer, had a huge fight with them, and said "fuck off...I can do it on my own!."

And the big brother did do it on their own. ANd becamde hugely successful, powerful, and became a great leader in his community.

Canada is the spoiled fucking brat kid who grew up to be a faggot NEET, until one day his parents had to kick him out of the house to go do it on his own.

After a ton of crying and bitching, Canada did go on his own.

Canada will never be as successful as his big bro. He's jealous. He's a non binary faggot (Canada has no culture, diversity is our culture!), and if he's not carful he's gonna get aids and fucking die from all this faggotry.

I really hope our big bro and our parents can set us straight before it's too late.