I don't know shit about USA politics nor do I want to

I don't know shit about USA politics nor do I want to.

however, this wall thing caught my attention.

how would anyone think it's a good idea?
it's going to do virtually nothing, you can't stop the illigals with a wall, this is fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

You can funnel them into areas where the border patrol will gather.

It's more difficult to scale a wall after swimming across a river and crossing a hot, dry desert too. It means they now have to pack tools with them across the trip that will help them scale it for one thing.

>admits he doesn't know shit
>thinks his opinion matters
Non American logic

Walls have been extremely effective at keeping invaders away for thousands of years, why would it stop now?

We wanted landmines and drone strikes but we compromised

>you can't stop illegals with a wall
looks at israel

>admits he doesn't know shit
yeah, about politics, you don't need to know about a country's politics to know how a wall works.
why wouldn't my opinion matter?
are you retarded?

Oh it'll work. You ever seen a Mexican climb over something?

You havnt given any reason for why you think the wall will be ineffective, please do so

they can literally just go over it.
it's not that complicated.

I don't like brown immigrants either, but building a wall between as and Bolivia/Paraguay wouldn't stop them, you just can't.

Everything else equal, it will make it substantially more difficult to cross the Mexico- U.S border illegally.

Mexicans don't climb like niggers don't swim.

Why do you think Pence is VP?
Trump will harness his power to electrify the wall

Or they just use regular spikes/barbed wire and increased border patrol staff and equipment

Building walls is one of the few jobs that rural and suburban retards are qualified to do.

>they can literally just go over it.

electrified walls are not legal.

well, not here atleast, is it legal there?
it can't be.

how am I wrong?

Even if its illegal now Trump could probably just get that law changed

So you support increased government employment and wasteful spending?

yya, we could just make that illegal to prevent it.

tell me how you would clime this wall cuck

a ladder and a rope.
pretty simple really

Sniper towers and sentry guns sound good, but I think a wall is the best long term solution.

Dude we block as many as we can and then we stop giving them gibs me dats. They will stop coming on their own.

Burgers ignore the fact that most illegal immigrants cross by plane,

Really, a 400$ plane ticket and a visa is cheaper than crossing the border by foot, a wall only stops a few more junkies.

you posted a picture of fence, but are talking about a wall

I know english isn't your 1st language but cmon man...

Thats some nice imagination. How do you solve the inverted electric fence problem, and then getting down the other side?
kek

and the junkie drug addicts/criminals that would use THE WALL are exactly who we're focused on stopping. Tbh Trump doesn't give a shit about illegal mexicans that don't commit crime etc.

>What are armed guards?
Really fries the neurons

And Hungary.

OF COURSE it's this guy calling us burgers

The goal with this stuff is not to completely and absolutely stop illegal immigration. But if it makes crossing hard enough, maybe only a fraction of the illegals trying to get in can do so.

Also, it makes smuggling drugs and other illegal goods in much riskier.

And why wouldn't a wall work Mr. Pretends to be white?

Implying that shitty fence is what the wall is going to look like.

It still weeds out the lowest mexican scum that travels in packs.

Dumb negro

>IDF using Argentinian proxy
I don't get it.

A bunch of beaners are gonna carry/have access to a 40 foot ladder?

>walls don't stop people
So why do banks have them?

>legal

when was the last time you saw the government care if something was legal?

but there's like 30 million in there already, the ones that want to get there, will.

why do you need pictures to understand stuff, are you 5?
it was merely to illustrate my point, I don't have pictures saved to prove very specific points, I just googled "mexican wall" and that came up.

>the most basic tools
>imagination
alright

yes, that worked in Berlin.
but a city is not the same as a country, your border with mexico is long as fuck, you can only put so many people there.

And I'm pretty sure they have thought that part through.

>you can only put so many people there
Hence the wall

Stop trying to talk us out of this Paco. You arent coming over

>>the most basic tools
>>imagination
>alright
its imagination because you seem to think that some ladder and a rope is enough to scale a 30 meter wall with a 10 foot inverted electric fence at the top

>What are unemployed people looking for jobs

It worked perfectly for the jews

Or they can just buy a one-way plane ticket? Pretty sure that's what most illegals do.

You need a passport to even get into the country

>HEY GUYS THE WALL TO REPLACE THE CURRENT SHITTY """FENCE WILL NOT WORK"""
>AS PROOF I WILL POST A PICTURE OF THE CURRENT FENCE

Argentinian logic

>you can't stop the illigals with a wall
You can, if it's done properly. Many countries with problem borders have had success. And even if it is done improperfly it still can reduce the influx.

How about just a plain old rounded top? Works to some extent against grappling hooks. Causes them to lose grip and fall almost at the top.

False, you retard. You can only cross via plane once, and they have your fingerprints and photo, and Visa application fee.

nah I'm a proper white Argentine. yes, white, shut up.
picrelated

you'd be surprised how easy it is to build your own shit with virtually stones and dirt when you're in """need"""

I don't want to go over there, I literally think USA is a shithole and immigration laws in Euorpe make it really easy for me to go there since I don't even need a visa, and I still don't go.

I mean in terms of your governments budget in arming those guards and paying them in general, you can't have a massive border like that full of guards, it's too much unnecessary money wasted.

>wall takes 4 year to build
>4 years of jobs
>brick layer
>drivers
>etc

But he is controlled opposition

this should explain

Also jobs for maintaining it once its finished, and jobs for increased border security

lmao you niggas got the falklands on your bills shit bro

I would use my guacamole spoon and tunnel under it.
Also I'm not a cuck you cuck

Is it me or does this graph make it look like it dropped sharply before deployment.

yea, a lot of people go through chihuahua or sonora to go through the literal DESERT to cross the border because some parts are so dead and so hots, not even americans bother to check because they "asume" no one will cross but some mexicans are very desperate and will cross, even if they leave some members of the group behind

literally the biggest border on earth if i remember correctly

>it's going to do virtually nothing

Burden of proof is on you if you really aren't b8ing

>literally the biggest border on earth if i remember correctly

have you seen Argentina-Chile?

okay, well most transitated border then

>yes, that worked in Berlin.
>but a city is not the same as a country, your border with mexico is long as fuck, you can only put so many people there.
The border between East and West Germany had border fortifications that worked very well. Very few people managed to cross the border. The majority of people that tried to cross it were caught.

I assume today you can do a lot better than what East Germany managed to do. There should be well working sensors that automatically trigger alarms if there's people trying to cross somewhere or if there's people working on tunnels or whatnot.

>tfw you live near the border and get to see the wall being built firsthand

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

GET A PLASTIC BAG AND PUT IT OVER YOUR HEAD AND BREATH DEEP

(((TRADER)))

There are multiple examples of walls working across the world and planned walls. Obama, who said that a wall wouldn't work, gave money to a central American side wall, Jordan wall, and I believe even a Saudi wall. Israel uses a wall as well. They all work. You man them and/or have ground sensors and cameras. Not my fault you can't critically think.