How does it feel to know you will never be Canadian?

How does it feel to know you will never be Canadian?

pretty good. occasionally i walk to the border of canadia in the woods and pinch off a big gnarly turd in your country and let it just smolder there with the ripe goodness of freedom

>tfw will never know that feel
feels bad man

>How does it feel to be Canadian?

see pic.

>you will never be A FUCKING LEAF

Yes. Yes. I know you guys cry all the time because you know you will never be Canadian. It is going to be okay....

I'm white so it feels kinda weird I don't get to be part of the country I was born in

>how does it feel to talk to canadians online?

Living the dream desu senpai. Non-leafs BTFO

Nigger Canada is royally fucked and our politicians want to sell us out to China.
If anything we need to get our hockey sticks and Molotovs ready for the day of the rake.

You guys have some nice Provincial parks but overall it really isn't an interesting place to be daily.

How does it feel to know you will never have a glorious God Emperor? You fucking leaf.

Oh comeon, we're just a lagged version of the States.

We're still on our lefty era, we will be right again in 2019.

This is probably the thing that hurts the most

Granted, our economies are closely tied, so we do feel benefits from the god emperor himself.

Feels wonderful. I do like to blow my steaming American load all over Canuck women's faces though. They slurp it up and taste the 'Murica and just want more

Move somewhere else then, theres still lots of white areas around.

t. South Ontario

How do you go from this...

Great

my great great great grandparents were french canadian and even they thought canada sucked

To this?

I hope the majority of canadiens wake up next time around. The leftist agenda has done neither of our countries any good and if you vote gay boy in again it'll only get worse

What a fruitcake lol

Voting Trudeau again for the memes.

The media shills him super hard and a majority of Canada is degenerates, I don't see him losing any time soon unfortunately

>Nigger Canada is royally fucked and our politicians want to sell us out to China.

That's the joke.

Keep up the fight. We beat the liberal machine here and so can you. Red pill as many people you can with facts and cross your fingers

How does it feel to have Fidel Castro's illegitimate son as Prime Minister?

Engaged to a Canadian. We plan to live in Graz but our children will be leafs too. Scary thought but at least I will remain Austrian

I live in a really red-pilled, 99% white town already so there's not much I can do here. Still holding hope though, I've been able to convert a few of my friends in other places

At this point I just hope we look at the progress America has made with Trump by 2019 and realize the liberals are just further sinking us into the sea

How does it feel to reply to a government paid shill starting this thread?
Cause that's what this thread is.

Unless your town wants to be american, you're not red pilled

Hopefully we keep winning and you all will follow is

LEAF MASTER RACE

>crack smoking alcoholic fat ass elected mayor of Canada's largest town
>unqualified drama teacher elected prime minister

Yep, canadians are stupid white trash

>How does it feel to reply to a government paid shill starting this thread?

| feel like i'm on the cbc comments section.

Canada is the best, should I get my welding ticket and keep looking for work, because there is lots of work out there, right guys? Unless have a bad attitude, right?

haha.

Stupid drunk white trash running the country is part of canadian heritage
John A McDonald was a fall down drunk who puked on himself in parliament

LOL!!!!!!

They elected Castros rape baby as PM. I don't know if that is domestic shitvoting or not but I don't understand canadian bants

Something like that happened to Germanistan too.

I use to troll that place so hard.
Then you had to give your real name
Then they just disabled comments

The worst thing about canadians is the meme that they are friendly. The ones I know are all massive cunts, which is fine by me but don't missrepresent them.

I'm canadian and ashamed. People have to flee to the States to get cancer treatment here. It also takes almost a year to get an MRI here. Pets get MRIs faster than human beings. Anyone that tells you that Canada's health care system is good or even better than the States is a delusional idiot.

> hur dur he was a drinker eh? Probably the Irish in him.eh? Alcohol is cool eh?

>PM is a giant faggot
>appoint an immigrant to head of immigration
>SJW control political policy, rule all of Ontario
>meanwhile your betters have elected a man who is making their country great again

How long before ethnic canadians are applying for refugee status in America?

They think being an asshole IS being friendly.
They act like they where born in a barn and raised in county jail.
They're all sneering loudmouthed cowards

Okay, I visit there enough anyway

Yes, Goy, abandon your culture for American consumerist individualism. You're an inferior people after all, there's no redemption for you, might as well just adopt the global way of life.

>TFW Grandparents were fucking leafs.

Yeah, we're really trying to wait him out. It's bad.

If your cops made more I'd move over in a heartbeat, unfortunately that's not the case so I'm stuck up here for the time being

Pretty good. It's way too cold up there for my Italian genes. In fact its still cold up here in the Tri state area, I'd love to move somewhere warm.

Who cares about Canada anyway. All I know is that you guys make great Maple Syrup and you usually kick our butts at hockey.

>Parents born in Niagara Falls, NY

I was so close to being a leaf, phew

Man.....this meme is actually my life....
> go get your welding ticket user
> spend 3 years getting welding ticket
> work litterally 1 job as a journeyman
>oil prices crash the economy where I live
> thanks trudeau

There's a new nationalism party starting in Canada. We're looking for people just like you to support us and make this country greater than ever before. Prosperity and unity, those are our two main goals.

Send an email to [email protected]. Let's do something about our corrupt, self serving political system.

got my NVS interview in 2 months

The real question is: How does it feel knowing you will always be De Facto American?

Canada is basically a Protectorate of America.

No, canada is defacto britian.
Hell the U.S is a defacto Britain

I fucking hate being Canadian right now...

United States landmass: 3.7 Million miles

United Kingdom Landmass: 94,000 miles

....Yeah, no. Its pretty much the other way around.

To be fair if Canada was ever invaded we would be the first ones to save your butts. Without hesitation.

Know your history you ignorant cunt
Do you even know the definition of defacto?

t. A fucking retard

Bruh, to be blunt the United States is way more powerful than Canada.... and the United Kingdom combined. The United States has no official ties to the UK, and not part of the Commonwealth, so you're the one that should probably brush up on his history. The Commonwealth is a non-issue.

By DE FACTO, Canada is a Protectorate of the USA.

I'm not arguing that

Pretty fucking good, Canada is god awful.

I mean lol let's be real here the Canadian government is basically an American vassal state.

It doesn't really mean much considering that the American government doesnt really represent our interests.

I used to know that feel, then I lost my job overseas then came back here and now feel like shit.

canada is no doubt the gayest country on this earth

If CBC comment section is any indication, Canada has hope.

CANADA AMERICA'S LITTLE BRO

It feels bad not to have Kevin as the future PM.

Feels bad man :(