Alternative service in Austria

I just found out that since 1992 you can make a "Wehrersatzdienst" (alternative service) instead of the normal conscription. One of the services ysou can do there is "Austrian Holocaust Memorial Service". This basically means cucking around world wide and kissing the asses of jews.
what does /pol think of that?

I get to travel around the world as long as I hold up some signs, and bang bitches in my free time instead of being stuck in the kaserne?

Sign me up.

everyone who doesn´t serve in the army is a fucking pussy

Sounds pretty nice. Why the fuck do you guys have conscription? You don't fight! Kek.

>I just found out

14-year-olds, that's all this site is.

I'd like to know which part of sitting in barracks for 6 months, made you not a pussy.

>everyone who doesn´t serve in the army is a fucking pussy

totally agree here

mainly for help at catastrophes, like floods or so, but austira does have some foreign ops too (UN member)
and also for "defense"

this anti army sentiment in Austria needs to stop. If you don´t weigh about 200kg you are not sitting around for 6 month.
You meet new people, you have fun, get drunk, you have to worry about nothing except about clean shoes. The Wehrdienst will be your last time in life where you are ironically more free then in your adult life.

Ah. Remove kebob then. Tell them the Juden are pure kek as you remove them.

> meet new people

trash immigrants all of them

> have fun

no you don't, you make do

> get drunk

are you underage? what fucking argument is this, do you need the army to buy yourself a beer

> don't have to worry about nothing

...wow

and the anti-army sentiment, comes from the fact that the army is completely useless, in case you didn't know

I like how Europeans call us fashy for everything and say pookeeluke things like keep our traditional bids good like this.

Soon Merkel will put you in new European Army to fight for nigger tansvestite rights.

if you dont live in that viennese shithole there are exactly zero immigrants.
No I dont need the army to get drunk, but coming home after marching for hours and start drinking beer is fucking heaven, so shut the fuck up you underaged, anime loving Zivildiener.

yeah but wiping the ass of some 2 meter down syndrom guy is better or what?

I served this country for 2 years, 6 among which were spent peacekeeping in Chad, watch who you're fucking talking to faggot, or else I'll show up with some buds and bash your kneecaps in.

When I say the army is shit, that means it's shit.

6 months of which*

AMADEUS
AMADEUS

AMADEUS

AMADEUS
AMADEUS
OH
OH
OH
AMADEUS

If you wanna be emo about it and not take advice from older people, be my guest and go flush the best years of your life down a fucking trench.

I'd join the military before I did that shit

dude please shut the fuck up. My army time was years ago. And I was explicitly talking about the 6 month Wehrdienst and not the KIOP KPE bullshit.

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHA

so let's get this straight

> wehrdienst are real MEN because they clean shoes and do sit ups for 6 months
> KIOP is BULLSHIT reee

I'd bitch slap you into the next country.

You're literally falling for the unpatriotic Jew if you do this. Just serve your country you faggot

no I sad that 6 month of Wehrdienst are better and funnier than holding up holocaust rememberance signs in the air for 9 month like a pussy. Thats all I said.

I never said go to the Kaderpräsenzeinheit because its the best thing you could do and you will have no worries.

If its true that you served for 2 years and went to Chad, I am proud of you, I really am. Otherwise if you are a lying and trolling cunt kys.

don't backpedal, little bitch

what you said is "who doesn't serve in the army" is a pussy, when referring to the fucking WEHRDIENST as IF that shit means something

because all YOU did was go to some camp just so you could make friends from the sound of it

I was jumping out of planes when you were jumping out of toilets tryina not get caught fapping

If you want to promote "being a man" then go tell people to do fitness tests and apply for Jako training, otherwise you're the exact same "pussy" you've been describing

Sorry that you are angry, but I am not responsible for the bad decisions you made in your life. I never promoted "being a real man". Just meant that Wehrdienst is in my opinion better than Zivildienst. Because every fromer Zivildiener I know is either literally gay or a leftist pussy.
And yeah my Wehrdienst time was pretty much going to a camp meet other people go shooting and drinking not as hard as jumpig out of planes but it was nontheless not a waste of time for me. so calm your tits