OPERATION BF1 /FUCKEA/

I don't usually post on Sup Forums but it's time to defend the memory of our ancestor and those who fought for us, EA is brainwashing the youth by telling them that foreign and indigenous soldiers were as represented as white soldiers in Germany, Italian, English and soon French army.

It's time for us to raise and defend the memory of our ancestors and fight the leftists and revisionism !

UPVOTE my post in EA answer website. They said I shall not post more post or I'll be ban.

answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Revisionism-in-BF1/m-p/5841486#M2646

If my topic is deleted which it's very likely I
encourage you to flood them with mails and tweets, or any way you find to disrupt their corrupted minds !

twitter.com/Battlefield
answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/ct-p/battlefield-one-en

>tldr
>fuck EA and their revisionism of WW1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OALeb3kQsmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JBbDQaxjUYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Agreed

bump again, stop jerking of about Trump and do something useful for once

Bump

A cooperative mission like this will be good for Sup Forums and Sup Forums relations

14/88 brother

bump?

Bump.

Bump , lets make it big

What do you expect them to do? The only thing you could do is to not by EA games. That's it. You can't do anything else about it. And they don't care anyway, because 99% of todays youth are not interested in history.

>This isn't the place for such discussion.
God, I fucking hate EA.

>500k african soldiers in the french army (8M)
>1 out of 20 was black
>HUUR WHY IS MY AAA VIDEOGAME NOT REALISTIC

You're embarassing

W E A R E / P O L / A H M E D

I could bear nigs in our army, as there were some 350.000 tirailleurs, or arabs.

But fucking hell fuck them for putting them in the German or English army. And fuck (((EA))).

blacks would have fought more in ww2 if europe hadnt underdeveloped africa

>upvote

Gtfo

>Hello, I am very concerned about the over representation of indigenous and foreign soldiers in both the British and the German army
>over representation of indigenous
>in·dig·e·nous
>originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

So like, European?

Bump for the sake of history

You know that it won't happen people will keep buying EA games who promote diversity and multiculturalism, we have the ability to do something for once, don't underestimate the number of people who lurks on Sup Forums

dude... indigenous means white people in this case

>muh tirailleurs
Big minority which is vastly over represented. No excuses for putting blacks in the German army.

Also, you already got BTFO'd on Sup Forums yesterday, am I wrong ?

>What was colonial warfare

I swear to Christ I'm black 78% of the time in multiplayer. It's infuriating.

A part of me think it's devs being spiteful.
>You.. You want what? You know this was almost completely white.
>Okay I'll make them all niggers.

>big minority
>1 out of 20 in an european warfare

It's a videogame. They said it was not a historical game, and people play it not to learn about WW1 but to shoot people with the latest graphics.

Go play Verdun or Vaillant Hearts instead of playing the hot garbage that is Battlefield 1

This. Why are whites never considered indigenous?

Sorry my bad, I wrote that down late yesterday and Indigenous means something else in my language

Anyone else here play this on PS4 and want to exterminate niggers with me?

post you PS+ Name and I will friend you, you will know who I am by the universal symbol of friendship

>defend the memory of our ancestors
do not overdo with this, history is funny thing.

>EA Dice is based in sweden

LMAO
M
A
O

No, it doesn't mean something different in French, you're just plain stupid.

1 in 20 in a single army is not a reason to put nigs at a 1/4 ratio in all the European armies.

It is indeed a video game, but you know damn well they just want to rewrite history. EA always do things like this in their game.

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah, like our army was at least 50% colonial
Try something else

I agree with you. I don't want young people who in a vast majority are retarded when it comes to history think that most of the soldiers on the European theater were black or foreign.
Also when you think dice is based in Sweden you know that they are cucks who cannot be trusted.
Retournes manger des bananes sale singe

Bump. Also here is a new desktop background for you guys.

>1 in 20 in a single army is not a reason to put nigs at a 1/4 ratio in all the European armies.

You know you can choose your skin in the game, right? It's up to the player to choose if he wants to play as a nig or not

The solo campaign had nothing but white people but in the 2 minute introduction

They just put that black dude so people like you give attention to the game, like they did for the nigger on the cover

I didn't know the french got a dlc until you fuckers started complaining about a commercial showing 3 white soldiers and one black

Monkey is still smarter than you and not complaining about a VIDEOGAME you fucking numale!

I suppose you are aware to the fact that the Assault class model is black (or masked) for western factions since... I dunno... Battlefield 2. IIRC, they explained this with a game-mechanic effect (visual model differentiation) that is actually a good point. This is also the reason why the ruskie and chink Assault models had black face masks in BF3/4.

You cannot choose your skin.

>You know you can choose your skin in the game, right?
Don't think so.
You get assigned to a skin color for what class you choose. If you're an scout in the german army, you'll be black.
youtube.com/watch?v=OALeb3kQsmQ

well another proof this game is pure garbage and you shouldn't care about it and its stupid racial agenda

its a fun game

But wasn't there black troops in the French army? As well as black American French troops?

>DICE game
why i´d wanna ever buy a swedes are cucked simulator that does very poor job at anything related to ww1

just start whitewashing history like movies of white martin luther king etc

Austria is white

>9 people had this problem

I don't know why that made me laugh.

>This isn't the place for such discussion.

That's because you posted it in EA Answers, that's for bugs and glitches.

Go to the actual BF1 forum page if you want any traction. No guarantees (because EA is a garbo libshit western company like most AAA studios), but you're less likely to see official responses like the one you got.

This

It is better than BF4.

another bumb for the frenchie

all good based French guy

Nah, the Abbos.

I still don't understand how this game, which is supposedly historically-based on WW1 did not include France at release... They lost 4% of their total population during the conflict, had major battles fought inside its borders, but it is an add-on faction.

NOT ENOUGH MELANIN IN THE SNAILMEN FOR EA

The French are not represented in the game tho, there is literally no French team

>BF1

Nope, try Gears 4 instead, one of the few shooters these days that rewards skill. I hear good things about Halo 5 too.

Halo went downhill after 3. Reach was a matter of taste.

Yeah I don't really buy the new Halos. Halo 2 multiplayer was a masterpiece though IMO.

>1 out of 20 was black
In the French army, which was active globally.

A few problems:
1. France isn't in the (non-DLC) game.
2. There are only three fronts in the game: Western, Arabian and Italian.
3. There are black Germans on those fronts.

Playing a black Senegalese Tirallieur in (the later years of) Verdun makes perfect sense and nobody would complain about that. Fucking black German snipers fighting against Americans in the defense of Paris on the other hand...

And yes, there is a Paris map. And no, there are no Frenchmen on that map.

the entire dlc that's about to released is based on the french. including them as a new playable team.

I've played BF1 a lot. About 1/2 of the spawns I get, I'm black. Even with German and English

i love how ignores every piece of information that proves him wrong

Halo 4 literally had 5 game modes at launch and lost it's playerbase in No Man's Sky style. To compare it: Halo 3 had the same amount of players after 3 years of release than Halo 4 had one month afterwards. Halo Reach became good again after they have taken out bloom in MLG.

PS4 post your names and I will add you, we can make white power death squads

>I caught them

Tbh there was a simplicity in Halo 1 and Halo 2 multiplayer that I don't think they can recapture. Halo 3 kept it to some extent but it has really gone out the window in later iterations. I thought about buying the remastered editions for nostalgia, is it worth it?

I have the remastered Halo CE and it is definetly worth it. You can change between old and new graphics with a button. It is only Single Player though but adds a multiplayer dlc to Reach. Haven't played the remastered Halo 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBbDQaxjUYg

Daily reminder that Turks are saviour of the white race according to Swedes

I played this game at my brother's house and it was really surreal.
If the game were set in the African colonial theater, I wouldn't bat an eye over it, but it was really weird to be playing a game based on european trench warfare and literally every character I played was black. Also, all the other white characters are completely matter-of-fact about it and aren't calling me 'neger'.

It's really weird. I played Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, and 2 before, and those were pretty damn fun games. The mechanics could be a little unrealistic, but they at least did a decent gob immersing the player in those conflicts.

World war 1 was slow, extremely dehumanizing trench warfare where you sit around for 12 hours and then get shot in the head by a sniper, and here it is depicted as a fast-paced shootemup where literally everyone is a swarthy african.

I can't wait to see Battlefield 1876, where the Franco-Prussian war is depicted as basically Unreal Tournament + nogs vs. beaners.

They can not make it any realistic because the mainstream playerbase of DICE wouldn't buy it otherwise. Kids need to be able to quickscope and gun and run on their 50 kill streaks.

>World war 1 was slow, extremely dehumanizing trench warfare
Only on the Western Front, and even then it wasn't exactly devoid of high-action offenses. It's just that most of the time spent there was sitting quiet between those offenses.

Videogames cherrypick the "best" moments of a war, so it could easily focus on those offenses exclusively. But still, you shouldn't have fucking black Germans running around the Marne with non-stationary machine guns. WW1 machine guns were stationary and based around suppression and area denial. Verdun (the game) depicts them very well: if you can get yourself in a good position you're a fucking gore machine, but you can't fire them while at the same time running around. If you step out of cover with your machine gun and it's not safe, you can bet your ass your face will be blown off.

In EA's fucked up jewish way, it does make the French army more important, because the game was only shipped with 9 maps divided on 6 factions, but the French DLC has 4 maps on its own

I would actually only be okay with black soldiers if I experienced racist banter from the other soldiers

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums tell me BF1 is gonna be bad
>complain about the niggers
>get game
>no niggers in singleplayer
>barely any niggers in MP
>only SJW shit was the stronk womyn moments in SP
Why did you lie to me?

BF1 isn't a bad game. Most people just bitch because they don't have their "diversity" of guns. Meaning that every gun is the same just with other stats and skins. BF1's guns are actually different.

France wasn't even in the game originally.

Yeah obviously they have to make the game fun, so I realize they can't include all the boring parts of war.
On the other hand, in the 30 minutes I spent playing the game, I just saw too many things that struck me with the feeling 'lol wut? this is ww1?'- I didn't see any trenches. Half my characters spawned with submachine guns.
I'd expect some propagandistic stuff to add to the atmosphere - Characters talking about fighting for the crown and killing some hun bastards.

You know what I always thought would be fun? If they made a Battlefield: Congo or Battlefield: Liberia. Think about it. Everyone is snorting cocaine mixed with gunpowder, you got child soldiers and General Butt Naked. Realistic simulated war rape. Killing UN peacekeepers and stealing their relief supplies intended for the civilian population. Hi-definition machete rape gangs. It'd be a blast.

I'd buy it.

You should try out the Operations game mode. It is the best idea the developers have come up with since BF3. It is a mix between Rush and Conquest and feels more like playing a campaign in the multiplayer. Immersion works well in the game mode.

Only game mode I ever play. I haven't even played the single player because of Operations.

What was the point in making a WW1 game if you're just going to make everyone black and have an lmg? Are the Battlefield consumers genuinely retarded?

>

I would play the other game modes more often if there would be some community servers for them. Rush is just not for me with 24 players and 100% tickets. Operations does almost everything right execpt for fucking Oil Of Empires. Defenders win 95% of the time.

Bandicoot12_Inc. I just started playing so I'm not very good and I get mad butthurt about being a nigger when I'm representing the glorious Reich.

will add later today

I said that first time I saw that shitty cover of their no wonder BF is made in Sweden. Biggest cucks ever.

England really cucked France with lefty propaganda you people are irredeemable.

WE

This. We aren't just fighting a political battle, it's a culture war.

Look at this fucking cuck

You tell'em, white man.

Better version, fuck DICE and fuck Swedistan by the way.

>Having an EA account
>Buying EA games

>Niggerfield 1
What the fuck? Why not call it Cottonfield 1?

I dunno leaf, I didn't make it.

This guy has a mp18 ?
Why didn't he put her a Chauchat ?

ABANDON BF1

there is this completely realistic and amazing game called verdun

(great graphics and gameplay) its actually better than bf1
Except it has no tanks or planes or such

but it actually represents ww1

trench warfare
artillery and gas attacks

huge variety of realistic weapons

and its way cheaper than bf1