Just here to point out more hypocrisy!

Just here to point out more hypocrisy!

Why do people who are on the left or right completely destroy their own arguments with hypocrisy?

Just Say NO to the ideological mindset

would you consider Trump a celeb in the same sense as Scarlett Johansson?

This bait is too easy bro cmon

or be consistent

>"I'm not retarded!"
>is retarded

Stay hypocrites and liars, liberals.

yes, they are both celebrities. they are both entertainers.

its not just liberals that are hypocrites.

Both sides are in an echo chamber accusing the other of the same shit they do.

exactly! they have even taken over Sup Forums which used to be about free thought but is now nothing but shills and sheep.

Donald tried to change things and ran.

Most of them cried on youtube.

Donald Trump ran for himself. not to help you, sucker.

speaking out is also a way of trying to change things.

Celebrity's need to if they want to help their cause. It only makes people vote against them when they talk down to us

But one is JUST an entertainer
The other is one of the smartest money managers around that used his money to entertain himself and the masses while making money at the same time.
He basically pays people to show up for national ridicule.

The 10% on each political extreme are the ones making all the noise and clashing with each other on message boards and during protests. The vast majority are just living their lives.

I don't think celebrities should stay out of politics. I just don't think that their opinions are worth more because they're celebrities.

I agree and I'm not sure all of them feel that their opinion is worth more than others either. No more than the next person feels about their opinion.

Really? He's already helped me though? He's done a lot already lol

he was a renowned real estate developer before taking up being a celebrity as a hobby

no, his real estate business went under in the 90's. he used his celebrity to get some entertainment deals like the apprentice which gave him an even higher profile. THe Trump name as glamour is what he has made money on since.
nothing wrong with, its genius. but the fact is he is successful in large part, because of his celebrity

He may have . my point was that he doesn't care.

This.

>"went under"
top kek. You've never done business before have you? Who the fuck talks like that other than journalists and kids?
Go get a job.

Trump isn't really a celebrity unless you're dumb enough to watch The Apprentice.

I dunno. The left did a lot of ads with celebrities. One of them even said, "There wouldn't be this many celebrities talking about it if it wasn't a big deal" (paraphrasing).

>Businessman who gained some stardom because he knew how to market himself
>Actors who are famous because they're in movies

Apples and oranges, Carl

you know what happens when you assume, don't you?

I have been working 24 years non-stop

you don't think celebrities market themselves?
THey may not be as good at it as Trump but they do market themselves.

He is DEFINITELY a celebrity. Come on now!

I watched it and loved it. Still didn't vote for Trump though. lol

Are you just willfully ignorant, or have you never actually looked at his business ventures? I too could spend all of daddy's money and spiral into debt.

Have you done business before? Businesses don't just "go under". Bankruptcy laws don't just make companies go away.
Go get a better job.

You're right that I need a better job. As far as my business experience goes, I have run a 2 million dollar a year business for over 5 years. so, in other words...go fuck yourself for being a dumb ass

>The reason he was successful is because he was a celebrity!

Wouldn't it make more sense to put it as that he became a celebrity because of his success?

Look at this dumb centrist hipster cuck

Most celebrities are famous for being actors, which really should give them no special insight into politics or running a country. Donald Trump was famous for being a businessman, which is much more relevant to politcs.

I don't get why people act like nobody heard of Donald Trump before he just materialized out of thin air to host The Apprentice and that's all he ever did.