What does Sup Forums think about the abiogenic oil theory?:

What does Sup Forums think about the abiogenic oil theory?:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

Does Earth itself produce petroleum and natural gas or do petroleum and natural gas come from dead organisms like we've been taught at school?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/energy_noncrisis.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=stnMHgEUrnc
youtube.com/watch?v=XfLJp60Pr7Y&t=2800s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algae_fuel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics
cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/41889/InTech-Abiogenic_deep_origin_of_hydrocarbons_and_oil_and_gas_deposits_formation.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2008RG000270/epdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, reply you cocksuckers.

would love to see this women banged by bbc

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/energy_noncrisis.pdf

Black cocks are tiny and their pubes grow like carpet strands.

Black people also have clammy and oily skin because they don't wash. No thanks hombre.

Look up Titan. It's a moon. It didn't have dinosaurs. It has more hydrocarbons than the earth.

>makes a flat-earth-tier thread with a bait pic
>bumping a no-replies thread in Sup Forums
Fuck off cocksucker. I'm saging and denying your (you).

For every sage in this thread, I'll counter with a bump. Fuck off, Goymany.

The drill for oil 10000 feet below the boundary of biologic life

oil wells that were tapped out at the turn of last century for being dry are being used again because the oil has filled back up

>Look up Titan. It's a moon. It didn't have dinosaurs. It has more hydrocarbons than the earth.

Yeah, I already know that Titan has lakes of methane and ethane. Fascinating stuff and really gets those neurons firing.

>Titan didn't have dinosaurs.
Were you there?

>Were you there?

Best be trollin'.

Way to forum slide the thread

Let us have our own talk sourkraut bro, we aren't harming anyone by talking.

Could the kikes be promoting the notion that oil is scarce and non-renewable simply to increase the price of oil?

good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=stnMHgEUrnc

and

youtube.com/watch?v=XfLJp60Pr7Y&t=2800s

You're missing the point amerifriendo. I don't mind the thread at all, nor its topic... it's OP's impossibly-more-faggoty entitlement in post #2. Plus, it has nothing to do with politics.

Earth produces plants/animals so yes petro products come from Earth itself.

Petro products are organic. Suck it, libs

They do it already with diamonds. Why not oil?

>Plus, it has nothing to do with politics.

WRONG. Fossil fuels are the REASON why modern human civilisation exists. This has EVERYTHING to do with politics, dumbass.

Really? Source for that?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

>oil has nothing to do with politics

fuck germany, what happened?

fucking regressive shit man

You have no say in this matter auscuck.
/x/ threads have no place in Sup Forums. This thread is as dumb any bognadov thread.

fuck off shill

>You have no say in this matter auscuck.

I have more say in this matter than you do, Goymany.

>/x/ threads have no place in Sup Forums.

That's for the mods to decide, not you. Keep crying, faggot. *licks your tears* :)

Underrated.

You mean we're draining earth plates lubrificant?

it's a bacteria, holy shit how fucking dumb are you americans.

RT

We aren't going to run out of oil, its just it will become more and more expensive to extract it.

Also, it can be synthesized at around $100 per barrel, so even if it is organic, we can still manage.

But don't tell anyone I need oil above 100 for my portfolio to pay off

carbon based fuels come from long dead organisms. They eventually cycle down to the molten core and are consumed to produce heat. We are removing it before it reaches this point and it will lead to the loss of the earths magnetic field. It will be the death of all life on earth if we don't stop it.

BTW, revenue from hydrocarbons is the only thing shielding the world from a complete takeover by the moneypowahs

REALIZE THE WAR ON THE OIL PRICE

Imagine if the abiogenic oil theory is true AND the free energy thing that Tesla mentioned is ALSO true, we'd have virtually unlimited sources of energy of BOTH the hydrocarbon variety AND the non-hydrocarbon variety!

>t. seventh day adventist

Nah. They're actually having to reduce the price of oil to keep it competitive. Every time oil gets expensive the natural oils, natural plastics get a bump in funding. They have every kind of natural oil and natural plastic you can think of now, oil's days of being expensive are over.

FAKE

FED

THREAD

TRYING

TO

MAKE

YOU

LOOK

RETARDED

MUH 20 Mill dollar

STOP posting in this (((Traders))) junk thread.

The World is Not Flat

Fking sub humans

yes, geology is fucked
or you can listen to canada...
Why is canada always so shitty

also

>the earth is growing

>The World is Not Flat

I NEVER said the world is flat nor do I believe that the world is flat, you fucking kike shill. Fuck outta here!

You really think they want the price high?

Then Russia, Iran, VZLA, etc., would start raking in the dough like they were before 2008 & 2014.

Longterm strategy to keep it low low low.

The amount of shill fuckery going on in this thread convinces me that there's something to the abiogenic oil theory.

Hydrocarbons can form from non-organic matter, but the locations of forests and such tend to concentrate carbon better, and are better predictors for finding new deposits.

Basically, maybe, but not likely to be the majority of oil and gas in the Earth.

Behold, the future of oil production: Algae Oil.

>The United States Department of Energy estimates that if algae fuel replaced all the petroleum fuel in the United States, it would require 15,000 square miles (39,000 km2), which is only 0.42% of the U.S. map, or about half of the land area of Maine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algae_fuel

what is the arctic

The northern part of Earth

holding around 1/3 of untapped O&G

And?

Where you at?

Fun fact: A form of gasoline comes out of the ground. Natural gas condensate. Its gasoline without all the additives we have but low octane. Like 45-50 octane. Model Ts and low compression engines can use it easily, back in the 70s they used to steal it from oil wells (its a waste product, was burned before the epa made it something that had to be disposed of "properly") and mix it with regular gas to keep the octane up.

I highly doubt that

you implied forests are a good indicator of resources

Yeah

you're a special kind of burger i see.

A slider

You're not making a very good argument, Giuseppe.

You said the majority of resources are under forests.

I told you that 1/3 of all O&G are under the arctic.

All you have to do is remind me of the large jungles located there, i forgot their names

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics

Based Italy!

>Implying that plate tectonics has anything to do with oil and gas

cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/41889/InTech-Abiogenic_deep_origin_of_hydrocarbons_and_oil_and_gas_deposits_formation.pdf

fucking based algae

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2008RG000270/epdf

Thanks Ameribro, reading these now.

Imagine that, if that was the cause of earthquakes, normally they would be softer but we took away the natural lube.

Not going to happen. Algae based bio fuel companies are not sustainable unless subsidized by the government. They are closing up shop because the original products are always cheaper than algae based products.

t. biochemist who left the industry

faggot

Suddenly my fishtank becomes a viable method of fuel.

Asked anon5 this about a week ago. The guy has been right about quite a few things so far. He says oil is not the result of dead organisms.

Exxon says they're interested in this tech, but good to know.

Any thoughts on synthetic oil?

Fun Fact: the Allied bombing of Nazi synthetic refineries is the turning point of WWII

>Asked anon5 this about a week ago.

Who is anon5?

>He says oil is not the result of dead organisms.

Did he say what oil IS the result of? And did he say how much oil is inside Earth?

Bump for cute mother and child.

It worked! kek

What a nice picture. Makes me want to start a family.

Holy fuck you're retarded
Get inside a closed room with a can of Zyklon B and open it

these picks are lens tricks

Anonymous5. The guy has been making Knowledge Bomb threads here since about September. Shills attack his threads as soon as he posts. He's covered a wide range of topics. His answers are pretty vague though. Also claims all dinosaurs were birds. Interesting stuff. Only uses
!!9O2tecpDHQ6 tripcode.
Next thread should be about how Hitler was framed. Pic related.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/

go back to the desert ahmed

that is a real nice picture. Makes my heart all warm.

but before build more wind farms and rooftop solar, germany needs the cheap labor to offset their 300% electricity price increases

>The guy has been making Knowledge Bomb threads here since about September.

Ah, yes! I remember now.

you can't stand to see our superior race take your women from you white boy, white women can't resist the black man.

>His answers are pretty vague though.
That's the #1 problem. Sorry but that dude has said so much unverifiable stuff and other stuff has been wrong.

Anyway, OP, hopeful concept but I don't see good evidence to suggest the vast majority of fuel/oil is not from past organisms.

What stuff has been wrong? I haven't read every thread.

>ywn have a busty nordic mom who loves touching your baby dick so much she can't even move her hand for a photo
why even live

GTFO of my thread, nigger!

Dang, I haven't seen babby in a while.

This guy definitely has some insider sources. In one thread he mentioned that globalists create their own memes. This is true. There are social media accounts that post nothing but these memes and follow other meme accounts. They describe themselves as "woke" and half the people that comment don't understand the references. They really are bizarre. Some accounts are satanic and others are SJW feminist types. Strange.

>Shitskin is so butthurt he replied twice

>It didn't have dinosaurs
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, shitlord

This Anon5 dude is textbook disinfo
People attacking him are not shills, but dudes interested in various tinfoil hattery, who call him out for the disinfo piece of shit he is

If you can't see that his threads are filled with supporting bots exhibiting the same protocol, you need to get off the internet, you're gullible as fuck.

It's not really a theory, chain hydrocarbons can be produced readily by passing CO and hydrogen over various common metal catalysts, I've done so myself on a small scale using cobalt.

Some things he mentions seem plausible others are more outlandish. I take what he says with a grain of salt. The guy has been right before but his answers are too vague to be anything but coincidence. If he is a LARPer he is pretty dedicated.

LITERALLY ORGANIC