Why are so many wealthy, attractive 40+ men unmarried and childless?

Why are so many wealthy, attractive 40+ men unmarried and childless?

Jews.

Closet homosexuals.

What's the point in this failed world? it's meaningless and the most important is enjoy your life

Isn't it obvious? They didn't become wealthy by being stupid. They would all be married if marriage didn't entitle the woman to half their assets.

>every unmarried 40+ man looks like Jared Leto

Well, pictured is gay.

>wealthy, attractive 40+ men unmarried and childless

attractive? who? lol

there is no such thing

that and no women can stand them

and milo is recruiting young boys for forced homosex

How would you go with finding a women that isn't a gold digger in situation when you are some rich guy?

theyre wealthy and attractive because theyre unmarried and childless

can't settle
females aren't willing nowadays for children with anyone, especially with men that can't settle

they only have their first children at 50+ yrs old when thei start to lose steam.

degeneracy

>most important is to enjoy life

No one who only seeks one's enjoyment will find it. He will only find depression and emptyness. The meaning of life is responsibility, only it can give you happiness and therefore pleasure and enjoyment.

>How would you go with finding a women that isn't a gold digger in situation when you are some rich guy?
Who cares at that point as long you keep her pregnant.

cuz women whore out for a under 100 dollar dinner

Because being wealthy requires you to not have gone through divorce.

>man

that's not a man in the pic

>Sweden
>talks about men attractiveness
why I ain't surprised, folks?

Who is this faggot
I look seriously a bit like him top kek

Because modern women are mostly whores after money, so getting maried may be dangerous, and it doesn't worth it

risk/reward

>pic related

because all the 20 year old women are sluts.

Gen Xers can't into commitment on both sides. That entire generation is trash. The women were whores and the men are manchildren.

Don't tell them how much money you have

41 Married, but, childless. The wife and I decided not to have kids sonce we had no money when we got together. And if we could not afford to put food on the table we would not attempt to bring a kid into our financial problems.

Now we are comfortable financially. Very comfy actually and we would prefer to donate money to good causes that help children and animals since we are older.

/thread

At what age did you marry?
At what age did you become financially well off?
Why were you so poor, what was the problem?

>women's rights are human rights
ok I can agree with this, they are human after al-
>the future is female
and you went full retard

WHAT IF I WANTED TO BREAK

>At what age did you marry?
>At what age did you become financially well off?
>Why were you so poor, what was the problem?
My debt carried from previous marriage because the bitch ran up CC bills and the judge stuck me with it, her debt accumulated due to being unemployed and only means of living. Neither one of us made shit for money at the time.

Jews moulding peoples opinions like this, that is the answer to OP's question. They are turning men in to women. Women are silly, let they be silly but men. Women turned shit only because men allowed it.

If the world is shit, only way to fix it is to fix it, or are you going to just cry and give up?

They are in for a rude awakening when they realize that women will be a luxury good in a few decades when artificial wombs replace them.
>But muh cloning.
Which requires a fertilized egg to destroy.
>But muh artificial sperm.
Which isn't even close to being scientifically viable yet.

Mr Successful of 2050 will have 4 side bitches that look after his 8 children, none of which are mothered by the bitches. As he is neither legally married or the father of their children if he decides to let one go then they simply have to go without taking a single penny more than the man gave them.
The future is so bright I have to wear sunglasses under a blindfold with pure black contact lenses just to witness it.

too bad she's a barren roastie now huh?

why are jews so obsessed with forcing political agendas? do we have to kill you all for this paid brainwashing shit to stop?

i´m raising a fist against you, you keep going and it´s soon a knife, you still keep going and it´s soon a gun.

>Get married.
>Divorce.
>Get married again.
Why the fuck do people do this? Isn't getting financially eviscerated once enough for one lifetime?

Scared of women.

>Why are so many wealthy, attractive 40+ men unmarried and childless?

Men were made by God or evolution to serve women.
But men will not serve whores, neither individually nor collectively as providers or protectors.
Feminism with no-fault divorce, misandry of social policies and misguided celebration promiscuity as empowerment fills the human society with untrustworthy promiscuous females.
Society filled with promiscuous females loses it's ability to lure males into serving it.
There is no reward for being good man anymore.
Foundation of human society, the super organism that we are, is thus broken.
Feminism truly is a cancer of society.

this is the only correct response

They don't want to end up like Johnny Depp.

At that age, it's a buyers market for men. Men are keen buyers.

More like: scared of divorce courts and other male divorce lawyers. Well, often they are harpies, too.

Because why would an intelligent man want to risk his fortune and life on an emotional retarded child?

>Why the fuck do people do this?

Lack of better judgement.

savage

jew propoganda worked on u .

I'm 40's, women my age are hagged out from decades of makeup & other abuses.
and younger women whilst more attractive are often quite dull.

>enjoy your life
But thats what they are doing

You dont, you just impregnate white women and have sex with their young vaginas until you die

Women get brain damage in puberty and if they take the pill that also causes brain damage. Women can only learn effective during childhood so the difference between a 20 year old's knowledge and a 40 year old's knowledge is merely experience with perhaps 2 years of male learning.

>wealthy

This is a real puzzle.

They are wealthy because of being unmarried and childless.

I'm not a gay man, but Jared Leto's got some purdy eyes

My last gf was in 2012, I just lost the interest in women.
she kept getting injected with contraceptives against my wishes (I don't like those drugs) and she was quite mental.

Who wants to bring children into a world packed with the overwhelmingly ugly and unaesthetic

Maybe people doesn`t want to give away 50% of their stuff and paid for a bastard just for the honor of marrying a cunt?

Maybe because 90% of eligible women are bipolar.

It's amazing how everyone view american citizenship like winning a lottery yet some amerifats have the audacity to be unsuccessful

Ascetic monks prove you wrong.
They, like most wealthy men, are also unmarried and childless.

Why?
Children are annoying and a huge liability.
Women are gold-digging whores.

No one with sense fucks around with either.

Relatively attractive and well-educated 33 yo here. I'm not wealthy at all, but my parents are extremely wealthy, but I don't like scrounging from them.

Will never ever be getting married, might even have a vasectomy, will never have any children (I sometimes look after and spend time with my nephews which is more than enough; not a fan of kids). Why? I genuinely do not see what the point is? The world is already overpopulated, what's the point of having kids when you don't want any. I have had a few long term relationships, but I don't like them. Also it interferes with the real love of my life.

I have a wonderful career, I'm a physicist working on condensed matter physics (specifically on topological / Kondo insulators like samarium hexaboride), obsessed with physics, I enjoy have the "academic life" completely immersing myself in my subject. Even though my field of research is relatively specific, I enjoy reading about advancements in other fields of physics, even in completely different subjects like a few subjects in chemistry too (solid-state inorganic chem, nanotech, supramolecular chem, rotaxanes etc.) There is not one moment of my life that I feel bored / empty... if I ever feel like this I can just open a research paper and be hooked for the next few hours. There is so much to learn that you can never be bored or satisfied in life...

Taking this into consideration, why the fuck would I want any kids? Why on earth would I waste my time with a kid? Whyyyy? Even if you put a gun to my head and forced me to have a kid, how would having a kid I don't want even help "muh white race"? I would waste 18 years of my life... time I could use to learn all sorts of new things.

Why should I just have a kid and pretty much destroy my life and my love and my hobbies because some ugly, edgelord white nationalist baboons on the internet told me to? Please explain, considering my circumstances, I should have kids, you filthy subhuman beasts?

because not dealing with women or kids lets you stay health and attractive, and become wealthy

Don't spread your autism genes

Exactly. Thankyou riotbrah.

I wish you could tell all these natsoc edgelords and pretty much every female in my life that I should not be propagating my genes.

Agreed

Most people think with emotions than logic.

no fault divorce means she can take half his shit whenever she wants

you would marry someone as rich as yourself. most people dont date outside their income level

this, if you want kids its probably cheaper to go with surrogacy, not to mention better for the kids' pschological development

Read some Aristotle, then maybe you will understand why enjoying life == being married and having children

Attractive and wealthy men are too high maintenance. Too much to worry about. High risk of cheating, high risk of being abandoned for a younger better looking woman, usually they are centered on work and mundane pleasures instead of commitment.

It's just dangerous overall.
Women who wants a good and stable family ends up being with "regular guys" who are altruistic and NEVER hedonistic.

Feminism. There are plenty of women available in the 30s and up for these men, but they want a child with a young, fertile women. Not an old wench with a barren womb.

aristotle would call modern women virtueless thots

these trips get it

If you will not reproduce, sandniggers will and the intelligent people are going to perish..

Well, you are the problem. You and your shallow selfishness, put in to your head by your enviourment. Besides you have not found the inner fulfillment of family. Stop thinking sex for a while maybe, and you will find more joys of life wich bring you to the real grounds of it.

Okay, Dorian

Because all the women that age go for mid 20's sex machines like me.
t MILF fucker

As a woman, you're the individual who I'd want a BIG distance.

Red alert all over you. A relationship with a guy like you is overall cancerous, it will always end up in your little hedonistic world.

gimme my bread back !

>hurr durr divorce thread
>ITT unmarried turbo virgins with severe insecurity

>not telling her to fuck off when youre on laptop and shooting down all other attempts at seizing your power as head of household.

Yeah goy, get your kids with 45 and a 35 year old woman. That will make a lot of healthy children

I'm 25. Already got some decent money working on my grandparents farm.

Gonna find myself the right white woman who also wants a large family and we're gonna have 5 kids and our own land, maybe a small farm too

Yeah he gets the addicted to coke and poppers so he can rape them

see, this is the problem. Here we have a moderately smart guy who decided not to have children, given the costs and responsibilities of child-rearing were beyond his means until it was too late - but I guarantee you his first wife (the dumb, unemployed one) is going to have a whole bunch of kids with a whole bunch of different guys. So, our next generation is not going to contain the offspring of a responsible adult who thinks about the consequences of his actions and plans accordingly, but will be brimming with the progeny of an irresponsible woman who neither cares nor understands about responsibility.

You not having kids might seem like a good idea (and it may well be, in a vacuum), but if smart people aren't breeding, there soon won't be any of them left.

They're gay

Sounds great. You can slowly redpill women if they are not already redpilled. Be a good man, and alpha, remember your position but be loving, so the wife naturally stays. Farm sounds good, anything self sustainable is good.

Good luck! Have healthy children.

It takes a man to make family.

>russian talking about closet homosex

like pottery

also checked

Pretty sure women were made to complement men.

>What's the point in this failed world?

Make it better then. Fuck defeatists.

Psyco/sociopaths that have realized that don't want to cure another child

why is jared so attractive omg i would fck him

Men need to stop thinking their children must be biologically theirs.

All that matters is that the children are very intelligent and healthy and have some sort of talent. That's it.

I will never have my own kids, because i'm not that smart, can't draw, can't do anything perfectly, and there are so many better men out there. So I will use someone else's sperm. My family also has retards/autists in it.

We must start thinking eugenically if we are going to survive and thrive in the future. The world does not need anymore potato people.

Spiritual life
>no materialism
>no roasties
>no nagging
>no Jewish media
>enlightenment

Normal married life
>divorce
>children corrupted by Jews
>financial slavery
>depression

Hmmm...

Why are there so many worthless unattractive 30+ single mothers?

Bazinga

There are no women here. Tits or gtfo

I'm never going to raise a child that isn't my own blood unless she is a girl and will eventually bear my children.

Because "men" nowadays don't want to take responsibilities

Notice these attractive men are actually pussies. They're just good looking. Well that's women's job first of all

And then these men have 90% women thrown at them of course they'd fuck around and don't settle down

My genetics get carried, if not then why even have a kid. If you're lucky enough to be an orphan who finds a loving pair of parents good for them but I'll be damned if I fail biologically.

Only accept other children if you're irreparably infertile.

The value of a woman typically depletes the more children she has as a single person. Shows lack of responsibility and self-discipline which in turn means a living nightmare to be around.

they dont want to limit their sexual conquers to a one fucking bitch. They literally fuck girls from 18 to 25. No need for them to pay an overused strecthed out pussy, when they can easisly bone a fit tight freshly turned 18 years old.