What high school did Sup Forums go to? Was it Private or public? What were the demographics? We're you indoctrinated?

What high school did Sup Forums go to? Was it Private or public? What were the demographics? We're you indoctrinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ju-g-M-ses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deerfield Beach High School in south Florida

97-01

Mostly black people. The only problem I had was that I didn't learn much.

Public and no SJW sht

kek I also went to high school in South Florida, Archbishop McCarthy High school, it was mostly Cuban, Italians, and Irish.

Too much ass.

I went to the most public high school ever, full of moors and gypsies.

>high school did Sup Forums go to? Was it Private or public? What were the demographics? We're you indoctrinated?

A White High School

public

indoctrinated? LoL O the (((traders))) Tried but the whole town is based. Get in trouble calling out the jew. Parents come in to hear about it. laugh in there face. Get video game for being a good boy.

Get fresh pussy that weekend for making this bitch in the class 'feel'

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

This pic never fails to make me want to fap

Are there a lot of Irish people living in Italy?

Private
Multicultural shithole, full of niggers and rich lefties

>chubbychasers

You guys disgust me.

I hope you faggots aren't going to fall for this obvious datamining attempt.

Public "regular" school- first 8 years then gymnasium which was also poor but better students.

Mfw my wife is built a lot like that, but she'd never take whorish photos like this, but I'd still rather FAP.

Oh yeah, what year ?

She's your wife, just order her to take pics like that.

Lord Byng in Vancouver.

Mostly white but #2 was east asians with a good chunk of the student body.

Maybe why I developed an east asian fetish.

Stranahan high school then palm beach gardens high school then GED. Couldn't handle all the niggers. There were 20 white kids at Stranahan, including me.

I went to a private school in Switzerland. Mostly white and jewish.

And I was indoctrinated to think the Liberal Party only cares about balancing the budget, the NDP are naive and inexperienced but actually care about improving peoples lives, and the Conservatives don't care at all.

That's retarded you Finn.

Why would I marry a girl with whore pics all over the Internet?

Who said anything about publishing them?

Charter down here in Miami.
I took two years worth of college courses while there as well.

I had my fun there.

hispanic > nigger > white

than most of the nogs got expelled

the school became a better place

Public.

>What were the demographics?
I met two South Americans, pretty nice guys, still hang out with them.

>We're you indoctrinated?
Oh boy, some dude tried.
In our country it is requiered that you have at least one hour dedicated to religion.
You'd think we'd be teached about christianity, but there was this bald guy who only talked about muslims.
Thankfully no one here gives a fuck about politics, so no one gave a shit.

Jewish private school in Brooklyn

All Jews from the same community. Everyone knew each other.

Not the "running the world" type Jew but the conservative type. The entire school is conservative. Sure you had the occasional liberals but nobody cared enough about them.

A lot of us have met trump at some point

Catholic highschool in southern California. Extremely diverse, like even an mix between white, black, asian, and other.

I was Catholic when I started there and no longer when I left, indoctrination must have failed.

I went to the best non-boarding private school in Massachusetts

99% white, only black kids played sports.

Forgot to answer the questions... Both were public schools. Stranahan was reported to be 90% black, 7% hispanic, 3% other while I attended. Palm Beach Gardens high school was 63% black, 20% white, 15% hispanic, 2% other.

I had known about the Jews since middle school but I was cucked on diversity and racemixing until I was about 17.

I dropped out at 9th grade, worked, studied my own shit online and at the library, took the SAT, went into AP sciences then went into uni from there.

Had plenty of money to pay for it all myself.

70k pop. farming town, ~500 kids graduating class, 95% white, 2% Chinese, 2% indian, 1% natives, 2 or 3 black people.

Public and continuation -- because I didn't take school seriously. Wish I had.

scientific liceum, public, we had 2-3 niggers, 3 arabs out of 1400 people, there was one half-asian half-nigger probably transexual "guy", we called him cinegro, or "chinigger" if you want to translate it i guess.
nah, no indoctrination, we didn't even study the holocaust

Public school, 40% nigger and didn't learn shit.

Public HS in Southeast Texas

Mostly blacks and whites, about 20% Hispanic and only 2 Asian kids in the whole school

My town has a movie about it because of a racist dragging event in the past so we got talked to a lot about that throughout all stages of school.

I went to a Catholic school, which is semi-public here. The school was 98% white because it was a classical school (with Latin and Greek)

Northeast highschool in Oakland park, fl. Mostly nogs, when I was there the graduation % was so low they created an accelerated program to get all the kids worth something the fuck out. I graduated when I was 15 thanks to all the useless monkeys fucking up the stats.

I didn't go to any highschool lmao

>Chinese

In the trash it goes

Private presbyterian all through high school. Taught that the earth is 10,000 years old and that the flood carved out the grand canyon. Majority of the kids came from money and were some of the shittiest people I've ever known. At least I know they took useless degrees like religious studies and other nonsensical degrees.

Private southern baptist christian school. It was K-12, total student population was around 300. Only had 5 darkies in the entire school. It made me become a filthy liberal atheist.

Thank god I eventually grew out of that phase.

>private
>most expensive in state
>6k when I attended (long time ago)
>almost 20k per year now
>60-ish per class
>1-2 token blacks per class, all basically white cultured
>remember one hispanic, the soccer coaches son (named Barron), basically white guy
>basically no propaganda outside of safe sex, don't drink and drive, and weekly chapel service.

Class of 2000 in a Utah public high school. About 90% white graduating class. A few Polynesians, asians and Mexicans. Two blacks. Nowadays my old high school is about 30% white, 40% Mexican and the rest is a mix of poly, black and Asian. It's fucking sad. The football team is now 75% Mexican. Utah has had a huge influx of Mexicans and blacks over the last 15 years.

Suburban Metro-NYC school district.

99% white.

Literally 1 black person in my graduating class who is now a Police officer in Louisiana.

>Not the "running the world" type Jew but the conservative type.

Oh boy

i graduated last year

public school in southeast Georgia. Plenty of niggers but they weren't too bad. Whites were still majority.

Public high in Minnesota. Could count of black students on one hand. Received an enormous amount of private funding from the super rich families that lived nearby so it was loaded, one of the top schools in the state.

Public, like most high schools here. There were some attempts at indoctrination, namely from my english teacher, who has recieved american indoctrination from her time there, and my danish teacher who's a feminist. I objected to their teaching once in a while, I'm a witty guy so I can do so without provoking too much, and they seemed to respect me more for it, and I respected them. It was all good. My biology teacher really pushed for more GMO agriculture as well, but she rarely brought it up.

>Masterman High Philadelphia
>Pretentious magnet school I managed to slip into
>several years after I graduated, haven't talked to classmates since b/c autism
>Trump wins
>go check facebook after election day
>literally all alumni are going full liberal in complete shock over results
>see two of my best friends
>they've written whole essays against him
>deactivate account

A school funded by state. That was special school for those who want to study both English professionally and English culture in general. I had been studying there for 6 years since the 5th grade. 70 % of the students were Russians, girls mostly from wealth families, 10-15 % were Armenians, Georgians - really can't tell the difference because they looked all he same to me. And there was half Russian and half Italian boy from an Italian father who settled in Russia and opened a business here and married a Russian woman. There was a kraut named Herner whom I bullied a lot because he reminded me of a famouse historical person known for his jew-removing policy and because he was a major cunt. There was a Finnish guy - we were friends and he would drag me into nasty situations, we used to smoke weed and got drunk before we get caught.
There was no SJW bullshit - the school's main interest was giving its students education. It was just a typical school except that our parents were rich and influenced enough to send their kids to go to study there. I miss the times spent in school - those are my happiest memories.

Uxbridge secondary school in Ontario
public
1200 people only 2 blacks, 1 asian, and the rest were white

Public, mostly white with some aboraginals, some asians, and some europeans. there was only 1 nigger there, and they tried to indoctrinate me but i kept up the good fight redpilling my friends about the jews

College Saint-Alexandre, Quebec Canada

Private school, was a monastery before so the catholic influence was still present. It was pretty boring, mostly rich kids attending.

I'm eternally thankful though. Despite being ladden with liberal profs, it helped me develop solid work ethic and discipline.

>There was no SJW bullshit
>Implying it was easy to find even before anti-gay legislations

public
>lots of white kids
>all girls and boys almost supported Reagan when he was running

I went to 3 different high schools, all public. One in California and two in Florida. Before, I had my entire 1st to 8th grade education in Florida. Most schools there were 50%+ niggers. The education was piss easy and they would do anything to get you into the next grade. I could pass a class and still be absent for 40% of the year.

California was a nice change of environment. It was 90% white. Felt good to finally not have the teacher waste time calming down whooping niggers.

No indoctrination as far as I know.

private military academy

all male

Dr. John Hugh Gillis Regional High School.

A public school, but ranks high in my province and the teachers were fairly qualified once you got to the level where you could go into more advanced courses that filtered out the retards.

Nonwhites were primarily from an international exchange program and usually Asian, but there were some token blacks.

Not really indoctrinated, but I graduated back in 2012.

That's what they all say.

Public. Mostly almost all whites or
"whites". I had a philosophy teacher that taught actual philosophy and the rest of humanities teachers were a bunch of marx dick sucking fags

Ghetto catholic middle school, Chicagoland suburbs. Being a half spic left me being the "white kid" who was nerdy and actually had empathy for teachers. The little spics were scum (though the ones who grew up to NOT be gang affiliated seem to have become half decent) lots of black jokes and the black kids weren't too bad, probably since they didn't have enough of them to mob up. Ine of the little spics was a little shit but loved saying nigger and ended up a trucker I think kek. Turned a bit on the black nerdy friend I had because I wasn't some anime character and being around assholes makes you more assholish if you're weak. High school was up in Wisconsin, private again, relatively white and uneventful. Neither were to indoctrination-y other than "b a gud person", weekly church, and standard overfocus on the holocaust. No no-tolerance policy so while both people in fights would get in trouble, the obvious bullies would get more shit for it.

>tfw schools in South Florida are invested by Jewish bullshit
>Sister is currently taking Jewish history
>I had to endure years of reading Jewish propaganda in English/Literature class from reading Night three times, reading Diary of a young girl/Anne Frank, Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Maus I & II, etc

Conservative to themselves, globalism for the goyim.

I went to a Catholic Sixth Form College in Harrow, right next to Harrow School actually.

>mfw a fucking catholic school had more muslims than christians

In the UK public and private school mean the same thing.

Public school on the Space Coast
overwhelmingly white
highest test scores in the county
given a B grade one year because of 'lack of diversity' I shit you not

Private. Significant (probably around 30-40%) South Asian minority, because Britain. Not much indoctrination, we had one pinko chemistry teacher but people thought he was a dick.

public school
graduating class was like 400 students with about 150 were non white. Most blacks who didnt do well were sent to alternative schools.

My high school was located in a nice part of town but then they would bus niggers from North Omaha and it would ruin all the classes.

public, everyone was on benefits, it wasn't really a high school so much as a glorified day care.

i really really wanna eat an eggroll out of that yellow ass

> Was it private or public?
Private.
>What were the demographics?
Pretty much entirely white with some asians around, I don't think there was a single nigger or half breed in my class.
>Were you indoctrinated?
No, the teachers didn't even bother trying, maybe the commies were scared away by the church right next to it.

Public and 99.9999% white school with very little shitskins. Majority of my teachers were based asf bar a few sjw tier ones who got kicked out.

Public school
6 mixed race or Hispanic students who were just considered white and no one thought of them as anything different
1 black student who was culture shocked and treated like a zoo animal, everyone always had looked at him when anything remotely black was mentioned
1 korean exchange student for 1 year, 1 Indian exchange student for 1 year
~230 white students

A significant portion of the white students were apostolic lutherans, their women can't cut their hair and they believe in absolute creationism, God smiting sodomites, etc, they were highly discriminated against by everyone else

The teachers were all moderate/conservative democrats, students very republican (girls especially), and there was a strong subculture of libertarians who loved absurd conspiracy theories

>Public School

>Fucking latino shitskins everywhere
>Actual fucking Latino Gang "Dominicans Don't Play" in school.

Took ten years to ruin the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ju-g-M-ses

Public school
Specialized for computers
100% white
Croatian teacher was a libtard, always debated her.

Public high school in the high desert
Pretty ghetto, yucca
2009-2012
Worst years of my life,
>no friends at all
>tard classes where finding nemo or a simple wish was playing almost every day for 3 years
>depressed as shit
>shit grades
>tried to an hero
Iv gotten better but I don't remeber it fondly at all

Went to a brand new high school with beautiful sleek everything and niggers ruined it in 3 years, now it is a fucking internment camp for KANGZ

stop dis datamining

Oh
I had a history "teacher" who genuinely believed animal farm was about the American civil war , that's the quality of teacher there

Word, looks like a fake ass

Some post the sweaty THICC gook

Private Mennonite school
Mostly White with a few asians, hispanics, and blacks.

That's sad, was it a female? I bet it was.

i have lived all over, and have experienced many different education systems.

one could imply schools are built to indoctrinate you and sort you into your cast, only if you are dumb you will fall for the trick. if your smart you make your own path.

Private high school down in the South-East of England. It was vastly white, with one Bangladeshi muslim (and his brother), one black guy (who left), and one Jew who ate bacon.

It wasn't really all into indoctrination, but there was a lot of enviromentalist stuff where it didn't belong; one term for IT we had to make a website with an environmental theme, and there's always GLOBAL WARMING in geography. One of my English teacher's was an SJW who tried to browbeat us for being all grossed out when she played a music video where two guys kissed.

Other than that, they were just a High Anglican school that made us go to chapel, which looking back was actually pretty comfy though at the time it was boring as hell. They also liked to remind us that we were all wealthy little shits and we should never forget our privilege (to be fair, this was the only meaningful kind of privilege: wealth).

Rin Nakai?

Oh shit, but there were perhaps half a dozen or fewer East Asians that I remember too.

Private.

Literally pay2play nazism.
This shit would get closed in US after 2 days.

hello fellow SF bros

THE SWEATY ONE

Public Highschool

mostly whites and mexicans

Yes we were indocrinated one year they had a ((((holocaust survivor))))) who didn't even look that old come to the school in front of everyone in the auditorium and tell her story about the ebil nazis.

~BrrrrrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!!

Private catholic high school, mainly hispanic

Private.

Majority white but also a sizeable Asian demographic.

Indoctrinated to be Anglican-elites and conservative.

That's the same girl retard, and she's Taiwanese

Know how I know you're gay?

>From 12-16
Disgusting class full of retards, teachers gave 0 fucks, learned almost nothing
>From 16-18
Behavior of teachers changed because monkeys had left school, they actually did their job. Humanities were lefty ecochambers despite the fact that 50℅+ of the class was neutral to sjw subversion attempts.
The philosophy teacher was "fucking white male" level, but the science teachers were really good at their job

EXCELLENTE..

That's a funny looking Irish Flag

I'm a senior at pic related in central NJ.

Mostly white Asian/Indian and Jewish

I was not indoctrinated. My Vietnam teacher (Mr gangi I know you browse this) gave us subtle redpills on multiculturalism. My finance teacher is a conservative. My marine bio teacher is conservative. My English teacher is conservative. My compsci teacher is conservative (and an open trump supporter) my liberal teachers are tolerant. A kid brought his white/gold trump hat and my calc teacher (huge lib) didn't care.

I had a landwhale history teacher who was a Giant SJW but that was it

The black kids scream in the hallways and jump around

My English teacher last year always complained about the students having nice cars (very wealthy town, kids here drive range rovers and s classes)