Can Drumpfags even explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0380268/
youtube.com/watch?v=wDWPVd5-3xw&app=desktop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Coast_Guard
youtube.com/watch?v=n8XWBX8yiFg&app=desktop
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats not how it works you literal monkey

do 10 minutes of research, moron

HA

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>what is the US coast guard

They'll just dig a tunnel.

no problem

Then we'll put all of our fatties an a track the goes the entire length of the wall and make them run. It will cause cave-ins and lower the American obesity problem at the same time.

ok ok this will be difficult, but teach negros how to swim, give them fins and knives, they live in the water being shark niggers and kill any taco burrito hola cunts from gettin into the great promised land

What is a naval fleet

>what is the US coast guard
what?

imdb.com/title/tt0380268/

Wow a solution doesnt perfectly solve a problem 100% by itself may as well not even try right?

Walls + security makes excellent physical barriers to entry. Water is difficult to traverse, and you are limited by the capacity of your craft. There's also entities called the US Navy and US Coast Guard whose specific job is to unauthorized craft from reaching our shores.

BTFO yet?

Yeah we have a navy and a coast guard

>he never watched Escape From New York

Besides, I doubt any piece of shit brazilians that can't afford a plane ticket are getting even close to the US any time soon.

>drug barons
>same as border jumpers

Uhm try again sweetie

ITT: what is navy and coast guard?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDWPVd5-3xw&app=desktop

>mexicans can swim

USCG.

Sounds like an excellent task for the P3.

I don't get it.

This image suggest that mexicans can swin, or that they can build boats.

If they would be able to build boats, they'd be also able to build functioning country.

>building a wall around the name too

Think again future moose Paco

>yfw there will be a carrier named USS Donald J. Trump

Drumpf is so fucking stupid
Make a floating wall dumbass clown president

it'll be YUUUUUGE

best wall

you dumb nigga

coast guard exists for reason

> tfw you still have to go back

>build functioning country.
are they not the most successful drug dealers in the world?

Is fluoride to blame?

STUMPED
TRUMP IS STUMPED

Here you can have him
Vote him in for a term and he'll immediately start sending mexican boat people to Guantanamo bay
Remember to vote someone REALLY good in after because he'll fuck everything else up

My pops used to patrol for boats doing this very thing(although smuggling drugs in this case).

They light their boats on fire if they're caught b/c the coast guard has to save them.

we'll simply tilt the earth a few degrees to the right and flood mexico inside of the wall

>Drumpf
You do know it's no longer 2015 right ?

will you canucks PLEASE stop acting like this

>yfw Trump dies at the right time to name an entire class of carriers

I have this discussion with my dad every other day, I support the construction of the wall cause I want to see narcos get BTFO and turned into the poor uneducated peasants they were born to be.

As soon as I mention the wall construction and how it's not just building a wall but also mobilizing the armed forces to protect the border he gives a list of reasons about why this is a stupid idea, and every time I shut one argument down he invents more bullshit:

>Duhh people will just continue climbing the wall
Army or expanded border patrol will be there now with more dogs and helicopters
>Duhh they have been sending submarines they won't be able to stop the drugs
I would love to see narcoshits submarines avoiding nuclear submarines and the US navy on border patrol duty
>Duhh they can just send low-flying airplanes to avoid radars, Escobar did that for years
You are watching too many movies and on the Escobar days they had no border control
>Duhh they can just send high altitude guided balloons to smuggle the drugs

He's running out of arguments, he will come around soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Coast_Guard

You know it'd just be cheaper to nuke Mexico.

BTFO

would hurt tourism in the gulf states

Stupid burger what direction do you think the radiation refugees are going to run to? Not south of Mexico, they would rather be exposed to it than to walk down the south border.

Why build a wall when you could use explosives to build a lake? Maybe fill it with crocs.

>no pit of low energy and guac

This is how the wall ends on the West Coast.

here's another one

you're gonna fall off the planet if you go into the white part dumbass

ok this was an actual shit post that got my keks

Legalise, regulate and tax drugs and all that bullshit goes away.

sensors can detect ground vibrations. anyone digging down there will be noticed

Wall + Border Security/Coast Guard + proper deportation/voter ID laws = No problem!

I like how you managed to put the wall over my shitty home state of NY - not sure if it was intentional or not.

>Beaners feed hammerheads
>Shark populations resurge
This helps the environment.

Ah yes, the great gibs naval landing of 2017. Truly a day that will be remembered in the history books.

what is the US coastguard, for 500

Its going to be just as deep as it is high

Trump will hire some Indians to constantly poo into water

:^)

>diamond force field (harder than diamond)
I don't know why this is so fucking funny, but it is

Mexico can't afford boats.

>CHECKMATE CTR

Two words for you dumb fuck, Coast Guard. I used to be an Auxiliary man. Believe me even auxiliary men get full 50 ca. browning machine guns on speed boats. And in the texas region they get fucking refrigerators with packed full of jack. So you tell me how they will not be determined to sink you smelly spics.

>LEAFS BTFO'D

>This institute wastes taxpayer money by sitting on boats all day

Kek.

Coast guard is one of the most active non-combat involved sections of the military.

>Believe me even auxiliary men get full 50 ca. browning machine guns on speed boats. And in the texas region they get fucking refrigerators with packed full of jack.
Wtf I love the coast gaurd now

I'ma tell you right now. Fucking with water is a bad idea, retards are gonna drown.

comb guards are useless, they spend way too much time in the bathroom in front of their mirror

>MFW The boarderwall operates at a profit due to a Musk Hyperloop route running through it

youtube.com/watch?v=n8XWBX8yiFg&app=desktop

growing up in Texas I am utterly disgusted to see how the deep redneck south all think BBQ means pig meat

You didn't hear about the sea mines?

Just put sharks in the water

what about sailing from cuba?

Just because the forces that guard your country are useless doesn't mean ours are

>Put sharks in the ocean
>leaf
shocking

...aaaand then you get captured by the USCG or volunteer militias.

more like "sharking" hehe

coast guard and millions of sharks

i remember this thread

wow haha so funny leaf, many such cases

meta

This wall can be a problem... there risk of a more profitable narcotraffic is high. What to do? Especially along the sea, in Europe is considered a bad behaviour shoot on people without a land under their feet, what about you?

I smell an high risk of more profitable black market, with single cargo with an enormous value. The cartel can become even more powerful.

Your dad is right about the low height air planes and the balloons though

Go to google maps and look at what is located at the southeast most tip of texas just south of the channel near south padre island. Its a literal gun range. I would know, i go there all the time. Old man massey is still good fun.

Ladder + rope

The Wall doesn't even matter in the long run.

Central American asylum-seekers are overwhelming the system. They want to be caught.

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286