Trump Not Answering Calls From Merkel - Is The EU Finally Kill?

Germany is concerned that it is being left on the sidelines by Donald Trump, with senior advisers unable to open communication channels with the new administration.

The Merkel government is insisting the US honours existing trade agreements amid fears the country is in for “a rough ride” from President Trump, who has said the UK will be “at the front of the queue” for new deals.

And, according to reports in German media, advisors to the Chancellor have "given up" hoping that the new President will act in a statesmanlike manner.

“None of us here believe that anymore,” one of the Chancellor’s advisers told Handelsblatt. “The Americans, and the world, will get the Trump they elected.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6Tzg0tTJ1Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
ecfr.eu/specials/scorecard/flash_scorecard_us_elections
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOD, let Europe fall already, thanks to merkel and her shitskins

These bigots will get what they deserve. Mutti is underrated internationally and will deal with you fascists in her next term

This is what this country needed for a long time.

Now that daddy is ignoring lil' germany, it will be forced to finally get its collective shit together.

But, with the current government incompetence, i only see dark times.

The germans will die out.

Oh, well, lucky me that i can go back to great United States of America.

Stop, stop, my dick can only get so hard

The time has come, now the nonbelievers will be at the back of the queue and the supporters of the first hour will be at the front. Trump forgives, but he doesn't forget. I don't know if he forgives either, actually, but I'm sure he hasn't forgotten all the hatred he got when victory still seemed impossible

I'm sorry but which institutions provide universally accredited instruction in "statesmanlike" behavior?

Somebody tell the old granny she was supposed to post on Twitter

Kek

Cucks need to be shunned.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6Tzg0tTJ1Y

What did Merkel do to make Trump so mad?

I'm moving back soon too. Feels good

Wtf, I thought Trump was just tricking all his supporters. I thought he was just going to ignore all his promises and change his tone when he got in office. Why did everyone in the press lie to me.

>Born too early for space travel
>Born to see Europe with small nations states and provinces

Southern Finland indepence when?

2020, USA brings freedom to Germany. Again.

>“None of us here believe that anymore,” one of the Chancellor’s advisers told Handelsblatt. “The Americans, and the world, will get the Trump they elected.”

THese idiots don't understand that its exactly this attitude that causes the Trump administration to ignore them. ALl these people think you can just shittalk someone all you want and then have him answer your phonecall and be all polite to you.

>Why did everyone in the press lie to me.
Yes, I wonder why?

Moving back in September lads, can't wait to see how much winning is going on back home by then

So glad Trump won, We'd be kind of fucked on our own against the EU and Hillary

>destroy germany
>destroy europe
>terrorists cells made up of """refugees""" are uncovered every fucking day now

WHY DOES DRUMPF NOT LIKE US???

It's a mistery.

Soon, my friend. Soon.

>for best results: apply before he goes in

>when you MAGA so much you fix Europe along the way

Trump is literally already the greatest President of my lifetime.

>Trump Not Answering Calls From Merkel - Is The EU Finally Kill?
>Germany is concerned that it is being left on the sidelines by Donald Trump, with senior advisers unable to open communication channels with
>the new administration.

>The Merkel government is insisting the US honours existing trade agreements amid fears the country is in for “a rough ride” from President Trump, who has said the UK will be “at the front of the queue” for new deals.

>And, according to reports in German media, advisors to the Chancellor have "given up" hoping that the new President will act in a statesmanlike manner.

>“None of us here believe that anymore,” one of the Chancellor’s advisers told Handelsblatt. “The Americans, and the world, will get the Trump they elected.”

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html

>TOP KEK

Finally the US makes room for the European defense, it's about time.

>Southern Finland indepence when?
>Wants to chop the Fatherland into pieces
Kapinallisen paikka on joukkohaudassa.

>Trump is fixing the entire planet
>leftists mad

I like this timeline.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

I have never been so happy

Trump telling everyone to fuck off, trump fucking over those muslim shitholes, trump fucking over mexico

I hope he screws everyone, I hope he breaks my shitty country too. Do it you fucking madman burn the whole fucking pile of cards down.

>The germans will die out.

No. Who will make good cars? And adidas tracksuits?

>top politicians call trump every name in the book
>constant smear campaign by the government funded media
>Trump president now
>shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

cuz your fucking northern Turks.

You all need to be gassed

All the real germans moved to the US after 1945

>>The germans will die out.

>No. Who will make good cars? And adidas tracksuits?

China

>1944

You can always buy a New Balance tracksuit and an American-made BMW.

This, I'm expecting to get annexed and he better do it soon!

THREE WORDS

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Lets be honest here if you knew someone in your street was holding degenerate cucking and breeding parties in their house you wouldn't answer their calls either.
No one wants anything to do withthatbshit

Things are going too good. Nothing in the world goes this good. Politicians never live up to their promises.

I'm scared. I think he's going to be assassinated.

i want too :( adopt me and pack me in the bags pls.

>These bigots will get what they deserve. Mutti is underrated internationally and will deal with you fascists in her next term
Someone fire up the Ovens for this treasonous Goy.

Not so long ago she said that she doesn't give a fuck and will go to art gallery instead of watching inauguration. Trump took it as a statement.

yep, top german diplomats cried that its end of the world when trump was elected calling him names etc and now they are surprised that he btfo them lmao and their response is again name calling kek.

Why should one be surprised. German politician were sucking hillary's dick 24/7 and were ridiculing trump at the same time. Really clever and foresighted...

The best thing is that Sigmar Gabriel (a socialdemocrat) will be Secretary of State until September when Steinmeier leaves soon.

He is a man without any social competence or any qualification, always insulting everybody.
This is what he said about trump after the election in November:
"He is the vanguard of a new chauvinistic and autoritarian International. Trump wants a real rollback to the old bad times, where women belong in front of the stove or in the bed, gays in jail, and unions on the children's table."

He is the best bet to fuck german-American relations up beyond any repair.

We would gladly annex you if we didn't have to take in Toronto too. Maybe we can stage a false flag in Toronto as an excuse to nuke the whole city.

>Implying the big german car companies aren't full of sandnegers

Good riddance, i say. Japanese cars are the future.

good

fuck germans for letting such a beautiful country go to shit.
fuck germans and their passive attitude towards illegals who destroy germany.

self hating faggots need to die off.

My GLI was made in Mexico anyway.

Isn't she one of the ones who was asking Obama to reassure her that Trump wasn't getting elected? To which he obliged, because he's an idiot.

How booty blasted will the EU jews be when Trump negotiates a top deal with the UK?

I don't give a shit what he does just as long as it upsets the status quo and ruins this horrible state of contentness we have. Start war with china, nuke the middle east, fuck over the global economy, leave europe to be blown to pieces by ahmeds. Just cause a bit of chaos, cause some uncertainty. Cut the whole fucking rotton tree of globalism down.

Was this a poll or just the heads talking?

LOL
Europe is gonna get walld so fucking hard.

I'll stick to Abidas thankyou very much

FAKE
FUCKING
NEWS

Yeah, every time somebody tells that our government is "based" remind them that they were all like "oh at least this fucking Trump won't win, otherwise Putin would eat us alive!" and then in a matter of hours went full "huh it's actually pretty great because he won't push gay agenda on us!".

Literal fucking cucks.

>President Trump told The Times and Germany newspaper Der Bild in a joint interview that he has always “had great respect” for Ms Merkel, but described her decision to allow a million migrants into Germany as a “catastrophic mistake” that had opened the door to terrorism.

So fucking based

I feel like in twenty years we'll learn Merkel was getting checks from ISIS or something.

Nobody, least of all a brief politician, can look at what's going on and honestly go "this is working great."

Perfect. FUCK Germany and their little cuck cousin Sweden too.

Good, I'm willing to suffer if it affects her ratings, we need antí-EU leadership. I hope the UK and the US gets something good going.

not truth our prezident was only head of state to support trump openly i think even before winning nomination from republicans

This, talk shit get hit

This fuck germany hope they all die and get blown up

I hope the same happens to us, so fucking happy trump didn't invite our prime minister to his inaugration but invitied one nation instead.

More like 1845.

>shit on him before even meeting
>go to an arts museum while inauguration
>get mad when he's not answering the phone

bitch gets what she deserves, arrogant cunt

Leaders
ecfr.eu/specials/scorecard/flash_scorecard_us_elections

Trump playing hard to get.

The Desperation of trump administration is comical. If he want a trade war he gets one.

I am all for severing all ties to trumps america.

Kick the Burgers out of Germany.
We have the power, we are in charge now.

>9001
>777

man with all this meme power, you might just be
ready for the war against merkel you will soon be fighting, kek be with you user.

>we have the power, we are in charge now

How cute.

The only getting fuck is you Americans, by your self.

Trump isn't a politician; he's a businessman, and business is good.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The German menace must be stopped.

I hope very bootyblasted.
Yesterday Martin Schulz the head of the European Parliament until recently was announced to be the candidate for chancellor of the social democrats.
This year is election year, campaigning is soon to begin.

He has a big raging boner for the EU and will get one tantrum after the other during campaigning. It will be glorious.

>mfw Russians move in and rape and murder millions of German cucks again

>again

>so fucking happy trump didn't invite our prime minister to his inaugration but invitied one nation instead
I love this timeline

Please Mr Trump dont destroy the EU!

Without all the gibsmedats our country will collapse ;_;

man, please go full islamic reich so we can properly fuck you up, please please please!, I just wanna shoot some new "germans"

>Merkel government is insisting the US honours existing trade agreements

are they still accepting migrants? because we could export them our entire prison population, that might be better than what they have now

Its funny because the chink is penny wrong

Gabriel just anounced that he's going for another position and leaves this one to martin schulz.
His expressions made it very clear that it wasn't his decision

Trump should reply "NUTS!"

>Germany

This.

She blinked; Weaker leader.

German Diplomats are a big fat joke full of leftists that hate themselves and try everything to destroy the Country.

>We have the power, we are in charge now.

Most of germans are shitty liberal hippies who bow down to the turks. The rest of germany are turks.

If you say, as a german, you want a german Germany:

>You'll get shut down by liberals
>beat down by turks
>probably put in jail, accuse of "volksverhetzung"
>Never be able to ever work or live again once you're out of prison

You have the power to fuck your own shit up, big time.

>I'm sorry but which institutions provide universally accredited instruction in "statesmanlike" behavior?

whorehouses and brothels, also bordellos and the trading floor of any exchange

KEK. Just when I thought EU couldn't get any more cucked Trump NTRs Merkel with UK.

Isn't that the guy who said Germany exists to serve Jews?

What a clever reply! Stick to making my cars.

I honestly hope he fuck us, I hope he fucking rapes china in the ass and then that fucks up the chinese control over our real estate. I hope the scumbags in the liberal and labour party start shitting themselves in fear that they can't bribe this man and he doesn't give a fuck and he's ready to fucking destroy this entire shitty country if it means enacting his plans of a nationalist america.

You mean the Muslims are in charge

this is childish

>Implying the big german car companies aren't full of sandnegers
Its Sandniggers driving those Cars, they arent making them.

Kys Muhammad.

Meanwhile the jude is in charge in america, in oval office, the jude is trumps family.

>TOP KEK
Holy fuck you are so right

>Trump is literally already the greatest President of my lifetime.

already the best since JFK or Abe Lincoln before him, he's on that tier if he can manage to control this

any word if any of his appointees are CFR?

we could be doing Trump a big favor by asking KEK to interfere with any obstacles or bad deals put to Trump that prevent him from MAGA

That's Slovenia actually.
>can't tell a difference between Policija and Polizei
>American education

>and unions on the children's table."
The fuck does that mean?