A fetus isn't a human baby until it pops out of the vagina

A fetus isn't a human baby until it pops out of the vagina.

>the fetus has the potential to be a baby.

Well virgins have the potential to have sex. But until you do have sex, you are just a sorry loser.

>leaf

>you will never go on a date with Elsa Jean

What is the point of life?

>Abortion isn't murder
>Kill a pregnant woman and get charged with double homicide
Really makes you think

So what are C-section babies?

Zombies?

Your argument is fucking retarded. It is a human being the moment sperm meets egg and capitulates.

>Kill a pregnant woman and get charged with double homicide
Those laws only apply when the fetus is viable, i.e. capable of being born

Having sex won't make you any less of a sorry loser, and vice versa.

>It is a human being the moment sperm meets egg and capitulates.
Capitulates? Gives up? Surrenders? Seriously, are you fucking retarded?

>Your argument is fucking retarded.
You and your argument are fucking retarded.
A fetus is living human tissue until it is born, then it becomes a living human being with a life of its own.

really what makes this a person

or this?

Ahhh shit you got me. My entire argument is invalidated because of autocorrect.

Good one. C-section babies must not be human then.

I yield. Lets legalize baby murder as long as the baby hasn't touched the vaginal canal yet.

Yeah all of the sudden when you have sex you will be successful. Sure

maybe all of these aren't people, but the picture of the sperm and egg are the only real people

>>It is a human being the moment sperm meets egg

no, it's a blastocyst.
get up to my level and learn2science

why is this a person?
if what something looks or the condition its in defines it as a person then I can say this guys not a person

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

KILLING THE UNBORN IS REDPILLED CONFIRMED!!!

you have a name for it, but that name was created by man not by nature

She's a degenerate whore covered in tattoos, they dress her up in the blacked videos to look all preppy but they have to hide her ugly tattoos with clothes and picked camera shots.

If you're going to pine over a woman at least have some taste.

yet another wonderful canadian post

Blastocyst is a word which describes the current state of formation.

It is still a human blastocyst. It's still human.

This is like saying a toddler isn't a human being because it is in a lower state of maturity and development then an adult.

so where in nature does coming out of the birth canal define the start of life? Why isn't learning to speak the start of life, or even opening your eyes for the first time. Why can't I kill a baby that hasn't learned to walk yet because me and a group of other people have decided that that is the start of life?

My daughter was born two months pre mature via c section. Guess she isn't a real human baby!

I'd wish I was more like those child prostitute winner's in thailand... gotta admit their life is superior senpai, having sex with every random soul with more than five dollars in their pocket and loosing your virginity to a big fat hairy blob. Leaf wisdom is best.

Day of the rake when...?

>has brain activity
>has heartbeat
>has complete human genome
>somehow not a human because of where it lives

Is the argument for abortion also an argument for nuking Africa?

if the baby has the potential to be an adult, then why don't we kill babies since we might consider them as valuable as adults. The same reason we kill unborn babies because we don't want to consider them important. I mean a baby is powerless and can't do anything to keep itself alive, so what should stop us from kill it after its born. Well I wouldn't be surprised if we do one day.

Don't forget to do your part today and sage one leaf thread, this would be a good one.

Fucking leaf aspie.

A human is created, the moment their unique genome is created.
AKA SPERM ENTERS EGG.

It has nothing to do with, "muh heart beats" or something like that.

Abortion Laws are fucking stupid. Either the fetus is a Child, and such abortion should be illegal.

Or the Fetus is not a child and you should be able to terminate it the moment you please, without any fucking questions asked.

also this

We should ban pre-birth abortion and legalise post-birth abortion.

Spartan way. Unironically.

Steven was born a perfectly normal person. A disease did that to him you god damn retard.

>being this much of a chink faggot
sage OP