What's wrong with having a border wall again?

What's wrong with having a border wall again?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890/video/1
archive.is/WGcfe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's racist

China has a wall
Germany had a wall
The UK has a fence

> rayciss
FTFY

how?

rome built a wall to keep the filthy english niggers out

im joking

Out of curiosity, are there any numbers about this wall? Cost, total lenght?

Jesus Christ Sweden, I know you're well aware that you're a meme but have some dignity for once and grow a pair why don't you.

Spain has a fence
Hungary has a fence
Israel has a wall

If you want to stop illegals from coming to America, it would be easier to legalize all drugs. The drug cartels that are ruining Mexico would go out of business, and it would cause more stupid people to kill themselves.

Well China apparently built their wall to keep out dragons. Surely the US would be fine with just some fencing and razor wire

Not a goddamn thing.

its allegedly racist and discriminatory when a wealthy country does it to keep poor people and criminals out.

northern ireland has a wall

True, that's what they all say. Does it matter? No.

They'll just start smuggling kids and kebab

>922▶
>China has a wall
>Germany had a wall
>The UK has a fenc
Israel has a wall
We do have a fence, like mexico with guatemala, but we're not usa so it doesn't count.

mobile.twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890/video/1

we had 2 romans and commies

Hahahahahahahahaha I feel if I buy 500000 acres and a million square foot castle with a personal army I'm still gonna come on Sup Forums and see some shitty mexican 'ay e'way puto you got that big property but we still share this earth together bro' Hahahaha FUUCKING DIE

archive.is/WGcfe

ITS FUCKING RACIST!!!1

To anyone who thinks building a physical border is something unusual.

>build wall
>illegal immigrants stop flooding over
>drugs stop pouring over
>sex trafficking stops

It strengthens America so it is bad

swedes think being racist is like the #1 worst thing you can do

Honest question - what is wrong with Western civilization? It's been led to the brink of destruction over the last 70 years because people are afraid of being called racist. How shit must we be to have such a retarded, self defeating and astonishingly easy to exploit weakness?