Do you guys think they fuck or have a thing going?

do you guys think they fuck or have a thing going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3DRzXWI9rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u41-IfMyFb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully they give each other AIDS

>implying Cenk doesn't have a micropenis

I love TYT in a weird way, they opened my eyes to the liberal brain washing.

You will find huge numbers of people who used to be TYT fans voted for Trump and are now anti everything TYT stands for.

Never stick your dick in crazy
So I don't think she will stick hers in Cenk

There's no way she got the job without slobbing his knob

They do represent the bitchyness, smugness and snark that is oh so prevalent with libs.

I have a hard time imagining it. They're like big children. Cenk reminds me of an even dumber and more liberal version of my sexless dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3DRzXWI9rQ

Lefty here, I like TYT because it satisfies my need for a liberal circlejerk. See? I actually acknowledge that it's extremely biased, unlike when you guys talk about InfoWars and other biased sources.

Also, Anna is fine af

And conservatives are always angry, paranoid, and act like professional victims, What's you point?

However, their reporting on stories not covered on msm is at least something different than the fox/npr spectrum.

You don't have a dad.

your projectionist argument is showing

Very unusual insult.

uyyyyyy this thread is starting to give off bad vibes :c

Lately, Ana's looking old, Trump did that to her.

Yes. They have fucked.

That guy has 4 inches

They probably did. How do you think she got her gig?

youtube.com/watch?v=u41-IfMyFb4

Cenk may be an idiot but he's not a fool, or maybe but a filthy, grubby lecherous one. Do you really think he would give some cute little thing a cohost position without some compensation? Of course he smashed that Armenian pussy.

I feel like like he enjoys wearing panties and rubbing himself through them while she berates him

It's something that I don't want to picture in my head.

There was a clip where Anna Kasparian got really offended about slut shaming so that was sort of a revelation that she is or was really promiscuous.

You know he'd be dripping sweat all over her too. She probably got some in her eyes as he was panting in her face with his belly fat and man boobs jiggling around. He probably blew a couple of wet farts too, the stench in that room must have been awful.

>tfw no qt 3.14 Armenian cohost to Ottoman slave roleplay with
>you will never see that look of disgust and condescension on her face as you cum inside her