Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

Is this movie bullshit? All the quoted facts in this movie are accurate? How many redpills I'm getting if I watch it?

>watching a movie about a faggot who an hero'd
Not even once. That enough redpill for ya?

Watch it and then do research on your own. Some of it is iffy, but it's a lot better than everything else.

Of course it's bullshit created by dumb meatheads. You really think a Youtube documentary is more credible than the work of actual professional historians?

>(((actual professional historians)))
Oy vey

>actual historians
No such thing when it comes to history pertinent to politics or the desired narrative by the powers that be. Fuck you actually, such a blatant whore of a lie. Sure some events are so well documented they are hard to lie about, but then they just donĀ“t teach them in schools / make them obscure or socially dangerous to look into.

Also read some historians from the ancient times, tons of bullshit they spewed just to get shekels. Rome had a guy specially designated to lie and make up bullshit. Some claim he invented Jesus to calm down the messianic and rebellious jews and the people they provoked into rebelling (pagans etc).

It's so weird the people who told us about the red pill chose to take the blue one.

>Oy vey
>Hue hue
What did he mean by this?

>following false prophets
Not even once.

I haven't checked any sources on it, but it blew me away when I first watched it.
The fact they blatantly lie about any aspect of WWII to this day makes me inclined to doubt anything mainstream historians say.

It's partially true and partially made up but all an important "other side of the story" to modern history

Highly recommend/10

The holocaust and axis (((warcrimes))) were definitely exaggerated and Hitler definitely said some truth. These are undeniable facts.

It's way to long, they need to make a 45 - 1:30 version. Not fucking 7 hrs or whatever it is

Just realized this is the polish shill. He is learning to almost make arguments, scary shit.

You should know he fled to your nearby town

Well there's a difference between not being able to give a whole historical context and deliberate manipulation, like those of neo nazi meatheads

He just doesn't want to give Danzig back.

>The Greatest Story Never Told
>Half the footage is straight up lifted from previous documentaries/dramatizations

And then they complain about getting their ""documentary"" removed from youtube because of muh jews (instead of you know, copyright infringement)

Why does this piece of shit even have that much attention? It is amateurishly made at best, it is nowhere near actual professional standards and more or less looks like it was edited on some freeware or some software that comes with a computer.

I will say I haven't watched the whole thing as it is fucking long (saw the first 15ish parts before I realized it is irredeemably just not very good), but what makes this "movie" so different? Are people so heavily taught that "Hitler is literally so evil" that they can't comprehend him as a character having legitimate motivations or the fact that he was an actual human with complex and often contradictory motivations, opinions etc? What is the actual BIG REDPILLS that this film delivers that have never been shown before in a documentary?

The same thing happened with that Downfall movie (which is actually good and well-made to a very high standard) and people said that it is shocking to see Hitler portrayed in a normal light, and that it is maybe even dangerous to see him as a human? Like what the fuck, how daft do you have to be to understand that even if Hitler were a bad man (debatable), he wasn't some fucking movie evil villain with no complexity whatsoever.

What is it? inb4 le shill

Watch it, it's good

It's the kind of documentary leftists would make if Hitler was a communist.

Our tax dollars send us to holocaust museums that make saving private ryan look like a nazi propaganda film

I was shown the skin lamps and soap bars and walked through a replica gas chamber while a robotic mannequin german pointed a rifle at me and told me to die for being jewish with red eyes

I was 13 years old and hadnt even seen a PG13 movie yey

(((Professional Historians)))

When forming an opinion about anything, i've always let reason and logic guide me. I've never been one to adhere to any sort of "ism", as in my opinion it tends to cloud judgement. If i HAD to choose one however, i'd probably go for libertarianism.

Anyway... we all know history is written by the victor and this documentary gives us a different perspective on certain historical events that simply are not to be found in main stream media. I'm not a natsoc, but i did find it to be very factual and interesting to watch.

It's well worth to invest some time in it desu.

lol that is absurd.

I've been to an actual concentration camp and the whole experience was honestly pretty subdued and quite well-presented (whether you believe it or not)

It's legit. It's all known fact, much of which is
simply ignored, or pushed by the wayside to
make room for hollywood myths.

You're getting so many redpills