Hitler did nothing wro-

>Hitler did nothing wro-

ng

te?

I don't see anything wrong here, famalam.

Hitler did horrible, terrible things, but worst of all, he didn't finish the job.

I don't get it, what's the bad part of OP's pic?

Wow, in a war where tens of millions died, you are showing a dozen dead bodies. What horror

Yeah

The sneezing lady is even covering her mouth so as not to infect the sleeping people on the ground

Oh noes. Typhus victims didn't get treatment due to constant allied bombardment of medical and food chains. Let's cover this up and say the Germans were the bad guys, not us.

damn hitler and how he exhumed corpses from a labor camp and forced townspeople who had just been put through bombings and invasion to walk by them for no other reason than the satisfaction of his armies wills on said civilians

Those poor poor People
Here a pic of Germans after the allied Liberation by Firebombing
the City of Dresden,

>Imblying

And here a Picture of the noble British empire putting White Christian Boer Women and Children in concentrationcamps

heres a pic of soviets "librating" german women

Did they rape them before killing them or after ?

possibly both the soviets where ruthless to the remaining germans especially women

>American uniforms
Hitler did something wrong

HE LOST

OP thinks those are juden.

>Flag
Get out my country cuckboy

Its weird how this thread shows up right as we are having a holocaust denial thread that some pozzy jew is getting blown out in.

Besides killing Hitler and some strategic mistakes Hitler was the greatest leader this world has ever seen