Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Why? Well...
>Leopard 2A4NO tank is the best and most modern tank in the world. computer analyst shows that Leopard 2A4NO can probably win in a 1 vs 8 abrams scenario.
>F16NO is the best airplane in the world more advanced and better technology than f35 and f22 meme planes
>Norwegian Navy is more advanced and better trained than US navy
>Norwegian soldiers are better trained and better equiped than US soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

emmake.blogg.no/1444070235_outfit_of_the_day.html
emmake.blogg.no/1443989175_hvordan_er_det_og_vre.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Is this bait?

lol

Why are You doing This to yourself nordbro?

It's called a proxy.

This is the average Norwegian male. I think we'll be okay.

The amount of shit we've done is getting hard to remember, what'd we do to Norway again?

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!

Wow, if that's their men, just imagine how beautiful the women must be! What a paradise!

I wonder what's psychologically wrong with people who post the same threads over and over on Sup Forums.

Why do they do it?

stay at home nigger

>average Norwegian male

this is apparently a 14 year old girl, here's her blog

emmake.blogg.no/1444070235_outfit_of_the_day.html

I'm too lazy to look for it but if you check his mom's or older sister's shit they confirm that it is indeed a 14 year old Norwegian boy.

Maybe 30 years ago.

That's nice... How do you plan to get by the US Navy?

>implies invading mainland america is a good idea
might want to work on that bud

Please just destroy our shitty country.

emmake.blogg.no/1443989175_hvordan_er_det_og_vre.html

by asking REALLY nicely

why does he wear the mask?

>they lost a war against butter
>a country with 0 rapes in living memory
>until the caliphate moves in next door

Honestly made me laugh, schizophrenic as fuck

/humor/ thread

Falling for a year old pasta, this place is full of newfags.

all jokes aside Norway could probably take over the united states.
if there was no military.
and everyone was already dead

>implying usa wouldnt just give up the moment a norwegian soldier stepped foot on their shitty land

what they lost a war against butter? tell me more

Fug, politeness, our greatest weakness. What ever shall we do!?

I haven't seen one if these in a while

Now kill yourself, OP

amerika skal dræbe dig, nordiske svin

fuck their little boipussy of a shore

>Leopard 2A4NO tank is the best
I shat my pants laughing
Norway may not defeat the US but it surely may make it stink fish for decades to come though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis

I think Denmark offered them almost out-of-date butter and pissed them off even further, and Sweden offered them margarine, eternally damning the souls of both parties. Eventually Danish citizens' donations started arriving in the mail. Norway never said thankyou but it let Denmark touch it's willy once. Denmark usually asks once a day so this is a big step in their relationship.

Slow your roll man. War is unnecessary, we've been over this twice. Us young people are going to be doing the fighting and unless it's against a real fucked up ideology (see sharia law) I personally will not be going to war anytime soon.

>Danes apprehended by the authorities for attempting to smuggle butter
>while Swedes posted online adverts offering butter to Norwegians at $77 per packet.

>Eurocucks are really this delusional

Lets review some facts pajama boy.

>Leopard 2A4NO tank is the best and most modern tank in the world. computer analyst shows that Leopard 2A4NO can probably win in a 1 vs 8 abrams scenario.

Maybe, and I have no doubt all 52 of Norways Leapards will win vs 416 M1 Abrams.

Too bad the US has over 6,000 M1 Abrams fully built sitting in warehouses, in addition to the thousands in service across the various branches. The army alone has enough Abrams in operation that at 8:1 odds Norway would need 80 times as many tanks.

And thats saying nothing about the fact that such pissing contests are meaningless in the context of modern warfare, with combinec arms doctrines.

In reality your tanks wouldnt ever get to engage our Abrams in a fair fight; we'd just get some Appache's to blow up your tanks from the air or something.

>F16NO is the best airplane in the world more advanced and better technology than f35 and f22 meme planes
Putting aside the absurd statement that the F16 is better than its successor, which was literally designed to replace it and outperform it in every single way (thrust vectoring anyone? Updated avionics? Stealth tech?) since the Raptors only job is AIR DOMINANCE, lets just take your statement to be true for the sake of discussion.

So your argument is a US designed airframe is better than a US designed airframe?

Well, unless Norwegians modify their F-16's with magic fairy dust, I think an American F-16 will perform about the same as an American F-16 which Norway bought from America.

According to wikipedia: "The USAF has 2,025 fighters in service as of September 2012" and aroun 150 are F-22's.

How many does Norway have?

Norway has 52 F-16s.

So not only do we have almost 3 times as many F-22's as Norway has F-16's , but if that doesnt work the US literally has an order of magnitude more F-16's to throw at Norway.

Good luck Norway. Im sure your crack pilots will be able to shoot down 3 F-22's and 40 F-16's apiece.

>Norwegian Navy is more advanced and better trained than US navy
Im sure that training will really help all five of your tug boats deal with 11 aircraft carriers, countless nuclewr subs, and innumerable vessels of all kinds including the most advanced destroyers in history.

>Norwegian soldiers are better trained and better equiped than US soldiers

Too bad they'll never get a chance to use all that training as the US airforc pounds every square inch of your tiny post stamp of a country into the stone age.

1. Tanks are deprecated because now there is anti-tank infantry, choppers, drones, accurate artillery. You are still thinking like it is 1945.

2. F15 is better than the F16 both empirically and on pure settis. The F16 is like a One-Testicle version of a F-15.Trump has made a twitter saware of the problems with F35 and F22.

3. By size and training, the American Navy is the strongest in the world;

4. It is hard to know which side has better trained and equpped soldiers, so just by comparing army sizes, that is, the American Army vs the Norwegian army or even the Brazilian Army versus the Norwegian army, Norway loses. Just by sheer numbers.

I want to marry Norwegian girls lads

Just like your pilot's callsign, there's very "slim" chances that could happen

you dont have nukes

>all these newfags not recognizing pasta
>>>/plebbit/

You're right, sadly you're only missing the size :( I'll fight with you to annihilate them /swede

Saying the F-16 is better than the F-22 and F-35 is hilariously absurd. Its like saying a wooden byplane is better than a fighter plane from WWII.

The F-35 has its share of problems sure, but it is objectively an excellent plane. It is not designed for air dominance like the F-16, so no shit an F-16 might be able to spank it in a dog fight. Its made as a modular multi-role plane for bombing ground targets/air support against different targets.

Also having it beat an F-16 would simply be a matter of having better detection systems (radar, electronics) to get a lock on at longer range than the F-16, and to then fire some missiles. Thats how most modern jet fights tend to play out. An F-35 will have superior electronic warfare capabilities.

The F-22 meanwhile is damn near perfect. It was ahead of its time and theres really nothing wrong with it. It is, even decades after being designed, the best air superiority fighter in the history of mankind. No other plane even comes close. Some might have thrust vectoring, or perform similarly in one or two areas, but no other plane has the full package. And thats not even including the full stealth tech which no other country has even come close to replicating; let alone being able to mass produce.

The only problem with the F-22 is it was initially expensive and congress cut funding so we only got like 150. Thr cost has come down and if needed we could always just start manufacturing new ones, enjoying discount prices due to economies of scale.

The F-22 will utterly dominate any other plane fielded by any country as of today, and that is a FACT.

God damn Carlos

>the Norwegian who thinks he can win in a war against U.S.

where have you been Nordic? what were you up to

I don't even understand this bait.

By far the biggest advantage the US has is its industrial might.

It doesnt matter that some countries have better small arms, or better trained troops, or better, newer tanks, or a more modern submarine.

It doesnt matter. Why? Because no country beats us in more than couple areas, and if they do its not by much, but meanwhile for every one awesome super duper ultra modern high quality leapard that Norway or Germany fields, the US can field 10,000

Literally. If we needed to we could switch our economy over to war mode like in WWII and spit out tanks, ships, planes, rifles, bullets, and ammo a thousand times faster than anyone else, and for years at a time. norway would quickly exhaust its initial military hardware and quickly run out of money and resources trying to replace their losses, while the US would just be getting warmed up.

America is literally ahead of everyone. In a league of its own.

We're like that guy in an RTS who managed to tech up first and cap all the resource nodes on the map and now has a massive fully upgraded army sitting around waiting to invade with too many resources to spend.

Patriotic autism, I like it !

>maybe 30 years ago
>amerinigger
Holy shit, this proejcting.

How though

Industrial might? You mean China?

Social engineering.

You mean illuminati

its a VPN post again

I wasn't implying they were less white than us, just way more trans.

Wtf?