World Education Ranking

Justify your inferior education Sup Forums, leafs need not apply.

>Search world education ranking
>look for India
>Not even on list
>tfw super power in 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/thehearttruths.com/2014/05/06/singapore-first-world-economy-first-world-costs-third-world-everything-else/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come the UK is so bad?

If we got to pick and choose like China, VIC/NSW would be in the top 3

We are behind Poland and other shit holes because my idiot burgers compatriots care more about dimb shit like reality tv more than their kids education. We have the funding to have a great education system, just not the culture to care enough about it to make it great. Mostly its the typical willfully ignorant white trash like you see on Sup Forums and also the awful black culture that considers education to he a 'white thang'

I'd argue the average IQ on Sup Forums is significantly higher than your national average.

How are you still better than the UK?!

Its not hard to be higher than 90

It's undoubtedly the mix of hood rat didnus selling mix tapes at school instead of learning and immigrant kids who speak English as a second language

niggers, spics, and other brown people being prioritized over whites and asians

Screaming Maga maga maga repeatidly isnt really a sign of intelligence.
Also dumb people know they get shot down when they try to make arguments, so they keep it simple. Only the self selecting more ibtelligent actually try to engage in real discussion. Also this

>Tests are made with common core in mid
>Peruvian kid loses ALL interest and stop giving a fuck as soon as the teacher says this test won't matter to their grades
I would say we lack of national identity

A lot of our white people are at least of average intelligence unlike England

Also, anyone that believe that chinks and gooks don't cheat is retarded

Drumpf just got BTFO am i right?

Even average ass public schools are being flooded with asian exchange students, they work wonders adding funding and driving up the national average.

t. Just finished yr12

>Better than the Netherlands
I don't believe it. Maybe the McPrivate schools are inflating the stats because our public school system is trash when compared to nations below us.

gook moot is fucking up the servers?

Maybe it's a good thing. Anglos here have adopted a retarded anti intellectual culture(tall poppy syndrome), and now it's been corrected by top tier middleclass Asian skilled migration. We are pretty much importing the elite and upper middle classes from India, Pakistan, China and Korea. It's gonna be difficult to assimilate them tho. That's the main problem.

>Cuckstralia

Lmfao fucking dumb cunts

>ibtelligent

whats the US ranking without nigs?

Hmm

WE OUT JEWED THE JEW!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My great grandfather used to be stationed at Singapore back when Singapore was a colony of Britain, and he told me of all the oriental whores he used to fuck whilst Singaporean chink men were all butthurt than the Anglo men were taking their women. So there's a good chance I have a few relatives in Singapore.

XDdDdD

>per capita
>not ppp

Thank you for illustrating what a dumb fucking cunt you are, especially at economics.

Thanks for this, OP

I can now officially bully Serbs.

>el araukANO

I'm surprised you even appeared on the list ;^)

>Being this fucking stupid
>Implying PPP is a better indicator when contrasting a 3rd would country with a 1st

Of course food, land and electricity is significantly cheaper in your shit hole.

Our lo score a symptom of a deeper rather than the problem itself, see

Once again proving you're an absolute dunce.

Not an argument

I love how China cherry pick.
How about make the same rating based on MIT/Stanford and then post it.
China is probably behind India in general.

I don't have to argue with you because everyone can see what a stupid, uninformed bogan you are.

>Sweats profusely
>Has no argument
F-ff-ukin B-boga-n..!

google.com.au/amp/s/thehearttruths.com/2014/05/06/singapore-first-world-economy-first-world-costs-third-world-everything-else/amp/

Worth reading if you think you're living in the 1st world

We have that same issue here I think.

It's funny because Chinese Americans btfo everyone. America is goat but we got too many nogs and beamers.

Above average scores, toothpaste doing alright.

>TFW you're first of the last

Any norwegians bros wanna pay me to leave my country? You will jump over us in reading score, non performantial IQ is 160+ in SD15.