Have you ever showed a Yuri Bezmenov video to a normie?

What was their reaction?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2bdHgNZRpU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zWORZv7yW0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY
raymondpronk.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/subversion.jpg
rollmanrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Bezmenov_subversion_chart_redrawn.jpg?x11023
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Showed this to my mom a while back and she was rather fascinated because she encountered Soviets as a kid in Germany.

Not this exact vid, but yeah.

Showed it to my ex.

Not sure if it fully sunk in, but she watched it all.

I did abput 3 weeks ago, and it redpilled them on liverals.

Yes, he now knows why Sup Forums and the alt-right is sucking the dick of the russians so hard.

4:35
>you are here

The problem is that the Marxist-Lenninist regime took longer to put in place than first thought, and because democracy hung on just long enough to get Trump elected, the angry people now have a voice in government again.

We're witnessing soviet subversion gone awry finally starting to fall apart in the West. Will we ever be anything but a shadow of our former glory? Who knows... But at least we're alive.

Are you even trying, Hans?

I did and the ironic thing is, they responded the way he said, they don't believe it, they are too subverted.

>Have you ever showed a Yuri Bezmenov video to a normie?
The laughed at me for being so gullible.

They probably laugh at you too behind your back.

>he think the soviets have anything to do with the current situation

You do realize that the majority of Russian see the Bolsheviks aka Jews in a bad light, right? They know their tricks, they are still licking their wound from all the shit they did to them and the backstab they gave the USSR when they left them to rot in misery and to clean up the shit they had started while living the good life in the western world promoting themselves as survivor of the gulags and etc to garner public sympathies and make it look that any comeback from the Rus could be easily derogated as nazism/extremism.

It worked so well for WW2, why change a working trick?

>We're witnessing soviet subversion gone awry
An impossible conspiracy theory.

Besides, this former KGB informant (not even a KGB spymaster like Putin) who makes his living lying to idiots tells you something you want to hear and you fall for it because he pinky swears he's telling you the god's honest truth?

Would you just fucking listen to yourselves?

Instead of the left, they are now using the right instead, this is no rocket science.

no. no one would want to get it either. we're the autists how would you forget?

this guy and his autistic schemes of "subversion"

if the commies were so smart why did they lose ?

they won

What confuses me about people who post this video is that Yuri is clearly saying that Russia is pushing this divide yet retards post this video as somehow evidence that we should kill lefties?

Isn't that what the subversion is all about? Creating a divide?

Really makes ya think

>if the commies were so smart why did they lose ?
Cant tell if you are serious

What's the best and basic video I can show a normie friend of mine about the dangers of feminism?

He's no white knight, but he doesn't understand how radical feminism is.

He sometimes gives it the
>well I suppose people need to realise that women have opinions too
argument

Yes, it very rapidly turned them away from marxism, communism etc. The Yuri-pill is very powerful.

well of course you would say that

USSR fell apart in spite of the genius of Mr. Bezmenov

It is left over soviet subversive elements that were placed in the west and never fully utilised in an overthrow that are now combining with sjw-ism and making themselves felt in mainstream society.

It is the ghost of soviet Russia that is creating a divide, not current Russia. It is also helping the interests of (and is therefore encouraged by) a "rootless international clique" of consumer capitalists.

It may come to assist the aims of current Russia though if the next 5-20 years really sour. And I guess Putin is a prudent chap so who knows maybe you're even right.

>r8 my summary of the wests predicament

The "communist" state of the USSR fell, but the cultural subversion they pushed in the West has pushed the West closer and closer to a communist mindset. The West is closer to being a Marxist society than modern-day Russia ever was.

This.

The video is pretty intersting but it looks like their "subversion" tactics didn't work,commies lost.

Hate to defend these Libcunts, but they mean minority within our nations.

Fair actually, really brings it down.

USSR fell because of economic pressure.
We lost our traditions after WW2.
Yuri lays it out better in his lecture and not this interview.

>his is no rocket science.
explain mehmet, or forever hold your peace

Exactly. The subversion was left behind after being injected into the west after the soviet union fell.

I don't understand why so many people in this thread can't seem to grasp this.

they guy isnt even pronouncing russian words propperly when he tries to. He is an american jew convincing the gullible that muh russians are evil

I've watched this a couple times and still don't understand the point he is trying to make. Can anyone explain?

>Yes! embrace free market! capitalism! nationalism! this is exactly what globalist marxists want!

Fuck off JIDF.

>this former KGB informant

He is not an informant, he was a KGB agent working in different positions (for instance china and india) spreading communist propaganda trying to subvert the people in the area. He goes a bit into detail about this in his book.

He was actively involved as an "executive agent" in the subversion process he describes.

The mother ship blew up, severing communications with the aliens, who have been carrying out their last-transmitted-instructions for the last 30 years.

Can you not see that Marxism is the dominant culture in the West today? There's a reason why gay propaganda is outlawed in Russia and it isn't muh homophobia.

Yes of course. It's very very frustrating because they usually don't give a shit or come up with lazy excuses. Ultimately no one that Ive met that has seen the video but not by their own accord denies it.

i need to join the CIA

>their "subversion" tactics didn't work

this guy would get laughed outta any real acedemic circle. his speech had zero substance

They were in disbelief, everything this guy said has come true in modern liberals.

They just called him a fake and don't know shit about the KGB or Marxist Leninism

My mom doesn't speak english, but when she saw Yuri she asked if he was a preacher and why did he have a "that KGB smile", lol.

I showed it to my radical communist uncle who, instead of taking in Yuri's points, got offended when he started joking about Marxism-Leninism and Comrade Andropov.

Yuri is entirely correct that there are some people that are just too "contaminated".

Best about this video is how everything applies to Argentina, even more than the USA.

Rank 8 to 14 GDP per capita from 1880 to 1930 >Demoralization starts >new generations want big goverment and a wellfare state > Marxist Terrorism > everything starts going to shit > several violent changes of regime > situation is "normalized", free market becomes taboo > Country fell from 8 in the rank to 45 - 50

Like pottery.

Sadly, you're right. Academia today is Marxist boot camp. In the 60's, you had the founder of the American Nazi Party travelling the country, giving speeches on college campuses and receiving a standing ovation by the end of the night. Freedom of expression is prohibited in most schools today. Unless you express the correct opinions.

Universities all around western civilization are marxist propaganda.

It's a permanent state of demoralization, in 20 years there won't even be people alive before cultural marxism took over.

This is the real redpill. Americans are a bit American centric about Yuri. The truth is that America was very big and hard to subvert, because people were very Christian and had their national tradition rooted in muh freedom, and were wealthy. The scheme Yuri explains worked best in weaker countries that had little media influence and were very susceptible to coordinated "active measures". Of course there were still active measures in the US but I don't think the USSR had in goal to directly subvert the US, they largely watched as some of their schemes happens in the US with minimal Soviet influence (Yuri talks about it in the interview. The subversion in the US was mostly internal and soviets were surprised about it).
Yuri never worked in the US. He was in Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. The same happened in many South American countries (Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Nicaragua, Honduras, ...) In western Europe it only ever took in Italy.

I find it that when people are in university or college, they are programmed during the duration of their tertiary tenure and atleast a year or two after they leave.

The reality is that you cannot be an eternal feel good dumbcunt when you yourself remain poor and live in shitty housing. There is an inner "desire" to do better that, sooner or later, always takes over. You can be born a marxist, but you'll never die as one.

You can't bargain with them, you can't reason with them. They do not feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and they absolutely will not stop until you are dead.

Normies can't it through movies made 20 years ago for being too slow, plodding and boring.

They won't watch this guy, with his weird accent, and talking about something from over 50 years ago, for fifteen minutes.

It's good enough to make them vote for controlled oposition though.
It's even harder for an immigrant country to resist it, sure we had national ideas, in fact nationalism was huge, but then you can't really counter mestizo migration when "everyone is the son of an inmigrant".

Sure that's right, but there's huge a difference when a country gets millions of migrants from Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, who actually came here to work and build a better life, than getting millions of... Peruvians, Bolivians, who breed 6 children and collect wellfare for the rest of their lives.

Of course racism is bad so nobody thinks of that as a good counter argument to the whole melting pot bullshit.

oh well, at least we don't get muslims, yet.

Put in was a KGB spymaster? Christ was he Banes apprentice too? Liberals turn Putin into lex luthor/bane levels of villain. It's kinda funny

>mehmet
This for example, the second a german says something against russia, you have been trained to directly counter it with calling me a muslim or what not. Generally speaking are russians undermining and subverting the right to have more people to shill for them for free and to divide countries, the left they subvervised is already self running in fucking up countries, now they go for do the same with the right for a change. Russia is a third world country with nukes, aids and drug ridden, corrupt, overrun with muslims who they pay and build the largest mosques for keep them happy, exploiting their population to make their oligarchs even more rich, state run media and propaganda everywhere and opposition gets literally killed, but since shills cucked Sup Forums hard, Russia is now the saviour of white race for some reason, when they are just some mongols.

>desperate strawmaning
you tried

normies reaction to this video is 1 minute in 'this is too complicated'

>It's good enough to make them vote for controlled oposition though.
They ended up losing, though. And don't forget that the US's influence is global - whoever is president essentially sets the mood for the duration of his tenure. Even during the Bush era feminism and marxism were kept mostly at bay. It was only really during Obama's presidency, especially during his second term, that shit really started accelerating really quickly.

I'd imagine that Trump will begin the great uncuckening, and I remain optimistic, but only time will tell.

Funny because it's exactly the things that Yuri speaks about that took down Soviet Russia

>especially during his second term, that shit really started accelerating really quickly.
ayy it really came out of nowhere, one day I was browsing the internet and feminists started "kill all men" and loads of degeneracy followed after, atleast you can't cuck slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=5zWORZv7yW0

get in here and vote yuri to the top

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY

This is gold

let's all join Azov and fight against Russo-Mongol degeneracy

So this guy claims that the Soviets planted the seed of modern liberalism back in the 60s?

While it's true that the hippies had a big influence on society, wasn't it more or less a 'natural' development? When societies get more wealthy and information flows freely, it will get harder to keep up traditional family roles and oppress minorities

this.

i've showed a few people. around 4.
only 1 was sceptical enough to take it onboard and already he critical of liberals.

the others responded something like the following:
> why does this matter?
> its only his word, how can you trust him?
> literally: "i don't understand"
> "this is far right propaganda!"

on a more honest level, i think it did some what hit home with all of them, the difference is how they reacted.

imagine if you will, that there was evidence that Sup Forums was really a psy-op of commie jews. would you accept it?
even worst would be if it was just one mans voice as evidence.

to some degree, it doesn't matter.
once the video is seen, the idea is planted like a seed, you cannot unsee the video, the idea will remain dormant.
but next time they see something, maybe a mixed race advert, or overt propaganda, the idea will bubble up again and they will wonder.
> "is this the commies?"
> "is this person a useful idiot?"

fundamentally, it comes down to the fact they must think: "is this real?" enough to allow them the confidence to question their "chains".

Next time when you watching this again focus on the adjectives. He is purposely using terrifiying adjectives. Focus on how he starts to speak and how he ends. Everytime he start and end with same pattern It is a speech that covertly tries to stimulate your emotions. The man could have been a master politician.

show them these two pictures as well

raymondpronk.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/subversion.jpg

rollmanrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Bezmenov_subversion_chart_redrawn.jpg?x11023

i think the full Yuri interview is a very powerful red pill, especially on Gen X'ers like me who have seen much more of what he was saying come to pass. i'm not at all sure how effective it is on anyone born afterwards, since they have not known a time when America wasn't in decline.

It is because most people here are too thick to understand anything more complex than good guys versus bad guys, and winners and losers.

They don't get things like unintended consequences, blowback, stay-behind operations, and so on.

Blame Hollywood and the meeja.

>imagine if you will, that there was evidence that Sup Forums was really a psy-op of commie jews. would you accept it?

Immediately. Especially since the walls between memes and reality have been definitely breached.. These past months especially, I've been hearing about fucking pizza-memes, cartoon frogs and 'fake news'-news on the fucking national state news, and normie-radio shows I hear at work..

Also, while I think mr. Bezmenov's description of the concept of 'ideological subversion' and its effects on people is eerily fitting of (many) modern leftists, I'm not really convinced that the modern left was a creation of KGB subversion. At the very least not an intended one..