After 6 years of being the "working" parent, I've accepted the role of stay at home dad

After 6 years of being the "working" parent, I've accepted the role of stay at home dad.

...And it's awesome. Holy shit guys, it's incredible. I rock the shit outta this house. Meals, dishes, laundry, cleaning, and shopping is my new jam. I wake up and treat the house like a job, and I'm employee of the month.

There's a stigma about stay at home dads. I've heard it all, especially from family. "You're the man of the house. You need a job." Straight up, you're right. And I've just landed myself the sweetest gig on the planet. Rocking out all day with my little girl. I've made a living my whole life and for the first time I feel like I'm actually living. Sure, I don't get a paycheck, but I get to spend stupid amounts of time with my princess.

get another kid and make sure its a boy

Your wife will lose all respect for you and either cheat on you or divorce you.

You're living the life senpai.
If it was me I'd wake up at 5:15am.
Start all the daily chores and be done by noon. Then just play Vista and work out.

You've never seen a woman so turned on by a man scrubbing kitchen floors. She says "They can keep their sweaty football players, mechanics, and models. I'm all about that apron." lol And she's happy. She has a newfound confidence, waking each day and dressing to impress. She feels like a member of the community again. Not just an employee to a "three year old terrorist" she says.

The wife has accepted a full time position. She had cabin fever something silly. I knew that she was ready to get back out there and earn and she couldn't be happier. We've basically switched roles. And it's radical. I do the fuck out these dishes. I suit up and kill the laundry monster every morning. I flipped that pantry on its head and instituted a system that ensures we don't go without. And I get to do it all my way. Shit, I'm a manager out here.

Awsome.

I always wanted women to go work fulltime, pay for everything and goto war,

While men stay at home.

Women are way better at such things anyway :)

Equality for all, user. Good for you.

You don't know that, leaf.

Just emphasize that little girl user and youre good. I got injured at work and thrust in the same situation, the time with the kids is priceless, though i need to get a job fast.

then he gets half of her shit

the dads out working jobs and the dads at home working just as hard. Remember that time=love. Time spent earning or time spent raising is time for your family. Whatever you're doing, do your best and own it.

This is going to end so bad for you

What are you doing in the U.S Stef?

Also unfortunately this Unless she has the cushiest job and you are /fit/ and quite dominant and manly in bed + treat her with the perfect balance of footrubs, orgasms and ignoring her / being mysterious & aloof.

I know that most guys would rather go out and get the money. I was the same way, even as I accepted my new role. But I quickly realized that life is short and I love my family. I set my stupid man shit on the shelf and had a tea party while it collected dust. I'm a dad. And I'm good at it.

Good b8. Here's your (you)

What if your child or children lose respect for you?

I kill them

Woah

Will u educate your child in a Meninist upbringing style

ITT: things that never happen.

That has to be the lulziest post in a year.

You type like a sodomite.

I've been married since 1994. I'm 42 and wife is 40. I'm VA disabled, pulling a modest tax free check every month. My wife makes six figures and insists that I stay home with the kids. I clean up, do the laundry/dishes and drive the kids to and from school. The rest of the time I'm watching movies or playing some vidya. Life is good.

If he is very good looking, she probably won't cheat.

Women aren't attracted to money or having a job. Blue pill myth.

Don't you hate doing all the fucking house work?

Seems like me the only reason to get a wife, is to have someone cook for you and clean the bedshieeets, maybe she pops out some kids.

>VA disabled
so you lost a leg, arm what?

Changed my mind this is going to end great for you

Nigga you're a mom

It is kinda sweet. In a similar situation my self. Being able to spend time with your kids like this is absolutely priceless

When you get older and find yourself with children nothing makes life even better than being able to spend time with them. I want to make sure my children live a happy life!

Another stay at home dad here, at playgroup right now. Beats the shit out of selling mortgage insurance. 14 hour days can be rough though, going to bed to find a decent job once kids in school full-time, making do on one salary is OK but only if you don't mind living a bit like a hobo.