The left has Antifa, why does the right not have Anticom?

The left has Antifa, why does the right not have Anticom?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CraigRBrittain/status/823987303416668161
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5psju2/pol_larpers_calling_themselves_vanguard_of/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hundreds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called "being normal."

The left has an advantage by having an organization like Antifa on their side, there should be some kind of opposition organization.

Is this an anticom general now? Also OP last I heard there was a group called The Minutemen or something but they won't attack communists, at least not without being provoked

twitter.com/CraigRBrittain/status/823987303416668161

The whole Minutemen thing is great but if they are unwilling to actually match Antifa in terms of the rules of engagement then they aren't really what I'm talking about.

not in the US, antifa has no home here save a prison cell

Shit you're right. We should go out in public and beat up public trash cans too.

Agreed, we need to start trashing their meet-ups

Anticom is too close to being another ancap meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

Guns

Thing is the media don't cover anything Antifa does, since they are basically just foot soldiers for Soros and neoliberalism. The media will NEVER cover anything they do and runs cover for them, no matter how violent. There's also tons of (((legal funds))) dedicated to getting them out of jail. That's why normies don't even know what Antifa is.

Minutemen here.

We do in fact attack commies.
We are also planning an open cary march threw Dearborn Michigan.

You are now in the know.

Good shit, how many people are gonna march?

I hope so

Hello FBI.

I'm not sure... we are estimated at a little over 9000 attending so far.

FBI ain't shit bitch

Because Antifa is a terrorist organization funded by various (((NGOs))) and approved by governments. Anything similar by normal people would result in lenghty prison sentences, disemployment, witchhunt, or even assassination.

All I did was ask a question - why are there no "Anticom" organizations?

The best answer seems to be , Antifa is funded by Soros types, meaning they effectively have unlimited resources.

hiel hortlor

The establishment turns a blind eye to ANTIFA, but cracks down hard on any right wing equivalent.

This is true, I heard during the protests the cops were told not to hit any of the anarchists

We need a new Freikorps 2bh.

They're called skinheads, nationalists and hooligans and they are usually the people who fight antifa. If you're in quebec go on Fcebook and look up 'Legitime Violence'

It was redditcucks who are being laughed at now.
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5psju2/pol_larpers_calling_themselves_vanguard_of/

the moment you have anti in your name you can't stand without the thing you're against
just call it nu-reich or some shit

ANTI-COMMIE STREET SQUAD right here

They are afraid of being called Nazis. They think that if they give water bottles to antifa and help clean up their mess that they will be accepted

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hundreds

Bump

checked

>creates larping group to larp the larpers
no thanks, user

Ew, bourgeoisie!

Is antifa something taken seriously in other countries? There's very little of them here, and they are either skinny literal fags or pudgy dikes, wearing an antifa t-shirt or patch on a bag. Completely harmless and oftenly slapped around

When?

Michigander here, can i get link for details, I would love to march with my guns

Ew, pinko spicos!

Looks like Franco missed one.