Dear polacks

Dear polacks,

Can anyone recommend good books from the german idealism movement? I thought I could start with Kant and Hegel. Any suggestions?
>>inb4 >>/lit/

Other urls found in this thread:

iep.utm.edu/germidea/
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PBaenobJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is he?

iep.utm.edu/germidea/

interesting, but who is he?

The man who saved the west with one phone call

in case anyone needs a brief enlightenment
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanov

thats quite impressive, but who are they?

Heres a gift user, because you seem to retard to use google or tineye

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

wow rude, you seem like you are a badass irl
you still didnt tell me who they are tho

>but who are they?

I think they were secretly Milli Vanilli

i'd give you a quick rundown but im getting a phone call

I need a run down on this cat.

racemixing anti Trumper

mhhh...are you a BIDF?

ok, you better answer then

this rundown isn't so quick anymore

Don't worry user, I can give you the informations you desire in a fast manner:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

I had no idea about who they were, holy shit, wtf

well, the seem really powerful indeed, but...w-who are they?

What is the QUICKEST rundown you can give me, lads?

how can you explain something that goes beyond reality?

It is our time to to save the west

Probably pic related.

Checked

KEK is now here. I can feel it lads.

by explaining what it isnt? i dont know really

>Kek
Only Bog now user.

you want to start with kant and hegel?!?!?

HAHAHAHAH. good luck with that.

holy shit, shut up already. god you're pathetic and not very good at banter
>Argentina
Im not surprised

are you upset my friend? take the bogpill and chillax

>not very good at banter
what?

Enlight me them.

Hostility is not allowed in this holy place of bog worship, bogship, if you will. Please show some respect.

I assume you started with the Greeks. If not, go for the Greeks.
As for German idealism, Kant is usually not included among them though this is arbitrary. Hegel is incomprehensible, which makes for interesting things since it gives endless opportunities for PhD about "what Hegel really meant".
Fichte and Schelling are safe bets for German idealism. If you absolutely want Hegel, his Esthetic is one of the more readable book.

Thanks dad

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

Get woke.

But who is it?

Rothchilds hate him

well. here's the thing.

Hegel was extremely influential back in the day. not any more. reading him is difficult because you don't have the philosophical background of the people of the age.

kant was brilliant, too brilliant. I would start with his ethics before attempting his metaphysics or anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PBaenobJk

Are we going to have a kantbot thread like yesterday?!

Thanks user

he forgot
>rothchilds bow to the bogdanoffs

also, i would maybe start with marx's dialectic and his whole economic determinism since it's based off of hegel and is essentially hegel's most influential contribution to the world.

good luck.

The Bogs are keksend.

Kek has come upon this earth earlier, only to mate with a human female. This female was an ancestor of the bogs. Their warped appearance is proof for the celestial blood running through their veins.

They are President.

Q U I C K E R

This is what "Bog" means in Britland. This is also very fitting as it sums up this meme. A 'bog pill' is a literal turd, and I'm flushing this """meme""" down to hell.

Real life Bog brothers, FIND ME AND FIGHT ME IRL you pussies!

We don't need to fight you. The bogdabots inside of you will take care of that.

As a matter of fact I removed out all remaining bogdabots out of my body in my last 'bog pill'

>being this naive
Sure, you are save.

Start with Gilles Delouse book on Kant, then read Kant himself, specially the Critique of the Pure reason. Then read Hegels Encyclopedia, followed by the Phenomenology of Spirit and his Philosophy of Right