Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived

Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived.

Prove me wrong

Destroyed everything he got his hands on

He would have been the greatest man to ever have lived.

He gave Jews invulnerability.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

all he had to do was leave russia the fuck alone until his army was ready

I remember when I was fourteen too.

>invading Russia in late June
>greatest

Nah.

He could easily win the war if he treated slavs at least better than Stalin did.

>le fuck up man
>GOAT
Ayyy white people is so inocent

He was the greatest traitor and Islam sympathizer. Those who worship him are fucking scumbags.

He didnt kill all the jews.

Op here
>no proof so far

that's big of him

he lost
he went insane
he didnt kill all the jews
he didnt make germany great

this. No matter what you identify as politically, how can anyone not see him as a huge failure as a person?

Who are you quoting

He gave it his best. I mean how many jews have the average person killed? It has to be less than 20 probably.

Aussies are by far our greatest enemies. Their cuckness has no boundaries. We'd better kill them off till there are only 23 million of them.

>couldnt get into art school
>only got into power by beating up and subverting a democratic system.
>took a recovering economy and ruined it with his military industrial complex
>ran an authoritarian police state (any system that makes a rule that says "you arent allowed to critize me!" is inherently shit)
>was an egomaniac
>started the bloodiest war in history just so he could colonize eastern europe for no real reason other than he wanted it
>the system he created was a bloated and shitty bureaucracy that rewarded kiss ass sycophants
>made himself an absolute dictator because he was so arrogant
>then made terrible choices that everyone had to do anyway despite how retarded his decisions were.
>conducted his war in a brutal shitty way
>even though he allied with Finland, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia, and Hungary, he still failed to beat a unaware and impoverished soviet union.
>demanded more and more authority over his military, making blunder after blunder
>lost the war he started
>even though he started the war and he was the one in charge of it all, he blamed his failures on the german people, showing that he despised them for not accomplishing his dreams
>kept the war going to "punish" the german people
>planned on destroying germany so that all germans would die, because acording to him, any german worth his salt would die in battle
>his "1000 year empire" lasted 13 years
>committed numerous war crimes and genocide
>universally hated
>only autistic edgy retards and white trash genetic waste like him based on nothing other than his racist views.
>despite all his fans bitching about "da white race" Hitler never gave a shit about any of this and he killed millions upon millions of white people and destroyed europe.
>not only did he destroy europe, but his actions ensured that Europe would forever be cucked in shame.

You mean got destroyed by international Jews. Fucking retarded newfag cunt nigger loving bong.

bengarrison.jpg

How I rank the top 5 greatest men in human history:

1) Hitler
2) Trump
3) Caesar
4) Napoleon
5) Bobby Fischer

No,he was faggot.

Nathan Fillion is better.

You don't have to quote to green text.

>being this new

HAIL HORTLER

Unlike Jewish qts German women are ugly as fuck. Why?

Didn't have a choice, Russia was literally days away from starting their own invasion. The biggest mistake Hitler made was not reinforcing Rommel in North Africa until it was too late. If the natsocs had seized the straights of Gibraltar and Egypt the entire Mediterranean would have been cut off from the allies.

He was a a coprophiliac, I shit you not.

Literally couldn't cum unless he was shit on
This mean date fucking faces
Read up on it
Apart of him being quartekike and dark haired (Muh whiteness lol)or so and not being able to function without drugs (ubermensch lolL)
Unironical natzees just kys

He lost. And fucked up in the Russian invasion.

Get off /pol Jew-loving shitskin.

Napoleon was everything stormfags pretend Hitler was.

He was terrible at everything he did save public speaking. Men much smarter than him was gravitated towards his circle. A government party gained its entire legitimacy from the charisma of one single man. Nevertheless, he was was an auto-diact with no formal education and an inferority complex that prevented him from hearing reasonable advice. His clique, through design, consisted of people who had no technical expertise in anything. Even as a state figure his political successes amounted to pure gambles due to a mistaken belief that the British would just keep bending over and over. The economic recovery too was purely the work of Schacht.

but the survivors have more political power now because of it

proofs?

t. butthurt newfag desperately trying to fit in.

Jesus Christ is the greatest man that ever lived.

But Saint Adolph is without a doubt the greatest man Europe has ever produced, God bless him and may peace and grace be upon him forever.

I look forward to meeting him in the Kingdom to come.

at least he didnt sell his empire and all of western civilization to the jews like churchill

Your "arguments" are just Jewish BS. You talk like Hitler launching genocidal wars against subhumans and shutting up the lugenpresse was somehow a bad thing.

he only killed 6 million

Mao and Stalin were real men, Hitler was a pussy

Fuck
Actually a BASED Poltard
Thank you
Not to add that there were cases of German war hospitals burned with German soldiers in them when these "honourable" Nazis were retreating.
Because
>Lol be burned alive trapped in your deathbed because you are a noble German warrior and surely can handle it
Nobody talks about it and it's next to zero written about in ,,(((western,)), press because they were cases of russkies actually putting out fires and saving buring wounded German soldiers and we can't have these Scheiss russen appear remotely human can , we?!

He killed Hitler.

Both Stalin and Hitler were utter scumbags

He lost, should've seen Operation Sealion through to the end.

>its a "22 year old newfag thats been on Sup Forums for a year just watched The Greatest Meme Never Told and is now going to waste his 20s on this retarded conspiracy theory/nazi propaganda bullshit just because he has a hard time socializing" post

>he only killed 6 million

11 million if you count the goyim he killed in the holocaust. People always talk about Katyn and how Stlain killed ~20,000 Polish leaders, but Hitler killed ~127,000 poles.

>Napoleon 2.0

Lol, no.

Would have protected Italy that way

He didn't win WWII.

/thread

Thats what I dont get. Even if you look at him from a German nationlist perspective, hes still shit. Hes just a corrupt and arrogant shitty leader who led his nation into ruin, and then blamed it all on them and let them die by Russians while he hid away and then an herod like a coward at the very end.

>These jews claiming he was "bad"

"Blah blah newfag blah blah retarded conspiracy theory/nazi propaganda."

Why don't you go back to /b or /int or /his? /pol has always been pro-Hitler and has always called out international Jewry.

The Holocaust wasn't real

sure thing newfag. Notice how you cant actually refute any of my claims and are just engaging in using as many buzzwords as possible?

youre a piece of shit who likes hitler as a fellow piece of shit.

He didnt gassed the kikes. Overwhelming majority of WW2 victims were europeans. What a savior of white race he was!

too bad he didn't genocide Russian aggressors

Smart people do not lose wars. He had some good ideas, but in the end he went about it wrong.

he lost a war and shot himself, his dog and his wife

haha what a cuck

really made me think

This. I wish the UK would have allied with us.

People on here act like he loved all Europeans and only hated the Jews and non-Europeans. Which is completely wrong he hated and found all Europeans who weren't German to be under them.

If you like him and aren't German you're just an idiot who has no idea that if he took over Europe at some point you would probably have been killed

Hitler shouldn't have gassed the kikes that condemned him!!

Easy: he lost

>any one who disagrees with me is a jew
pol is really going to shit

>he lost a war and shot himself, his dog and his wife

If he did it in that order it would be pretty badassed.

he did basically.

20 Million dead russians.

The gestapo did. (Russian aggression is a myth)

Your fucking claims are a joke. "He conducted the war in a brutal way, he commited war crimes". That's libcuck tier faggotry.

Austin Airies

He lost and if he didn't start useless conflicts with the rest of Europe the West would be thriving now.

Majority of USSR noncombatant casualties were on Belorussian and Ukrainian territories, and much less evil mongol moskals were killed.

It's not mathematically possible. No (((document))) changes that

>Which is completely wrong he hated and found all Europeans who weren't German to be under them.

well he really just hated slavs and eastern europeans. He saw western and nordics as somewhat equal, but still beneath Germans.

russian or polish people who like him makes about as much sense as a jew liking him.

Fuck off commie Muslim

So great that he destroyed the lives of tens of millions, his country, the West, and his race.

>psychopath destroys his own country

GOAT.

>be Churchill
>approve blaming German for all of WW1
>plan another war in case their economy comes back
>Hitler makes it come back stronger than ever
>WW2 starts
>blame Hitler for everything

>its the "vague statement about it not being mathematically possible which makes no logical sense" argument

if youre going to be an edgy faggot, at least own it and dont pussy out on the holocaust you faggot.

uhh, basically every time a jew brings up the holocaust, it's proof. Every jewish group around today is proof

>All great men only have 1 testicle

Donald Trump would disagree with that.

I thought so. You gentile pigs literally make me want to convert to Judaism.

Mfw its true.

Stalingrad.

ok? how does that make his ideas wrong?
south africa was just unlucky after we took whites out of power?

>casualties were on Belorussian and Ukrainian territories

I think something like 1/4th of the belorussian population was killed off.

>my claims
because they dont mention jews anywhere. telltale sign of the uneducated

>bang and murder his niece
>burn down a building and blame the jews so he can gain power
>start WW2
>leave yurop and kraut land worse off than before he took power
>killed himself

Exactly but the Nazi's belief of the race hierarchy is real. This caused lots of tension with Hitler and Mussolini because although Mussolini created the blueprint for fascism and for Hitlers form of government, and they were also great allies, Mussolini still knew that Hitler found him an his people inferior. Same with the Japanese as well, although the Japs thought they were the most superior race also.

He saw the west the nords, and the meds as lower than the noble German race. Although he recognized the strength of his power, it was ultimately his arrogance and belief of superiority that led him to make the terrible decisions of starting war with Britain and Russia.

You can be realistic and say he was a pretty good politician and leader, and that his economic recovery was astounding given how terrible the inflation was in Germany prior. But honestly he only believed the Germans and specifically the Aryans were the superior race. He was not a savor for white people like people on here like to call him, he was the savor for the German people.

Even though his decisions also ruined Germany

>Prove me wrong
He caused or ordered the execution of over 6 million people.

you realize if this document is what you say it is it disproves the six million?

>how does that make his ideas wrong?

Hitler failed

nazism is based all around the idea that the leader is the utmost authority and should be followed without question

by doing this, the german people were led into utter ruin.

If he didn't invade Poland he would be the greatest.
Why did he destroyed the Reich?

ok reddit. go look up the 1936 olympics and get back to me

yeah this makes no sense. You are rambling like a schizophrenic

>nazism is based all around the idea that the leader is the utmost authority and should be followed without question
source?

Germany after 45 was vastly better off than under Weimar. It was the allied countries that struggled after WWII. Germany had a huge economic upswing.

Sorry it's true you faggot. You should read a little more about Nazi ideology to fully understand it. Most likely the Nazi's thought you were inferior

> literally 12 posts in and already accuses others of being schizo
lul how did you run out of fodder that quick