What did he mean by this?

>im a big fat smelly jew

t. karl marx

that you should be happy with who you are and never improve

You get what you need so long as you contribute. Modern commies interpret this as "GIBSMEDAT"

The people who can work should support all the lazy assholes who don't feel like it then equally starve to death like everyone else.

"I maybe have the ability to work, but fuck it someone's paying everything for me so i don't work"

t. garl max

That all necessities for you are provided as long as you contribute all you are able to body and mind.

It means theft

fpbp

Give and you shall receive

Based envelope

Gibs me dat.

But what if the cost of your necessities outweigh your contribution to society (e.g. video game journalists)?

Free stuff for everyone as long as everyone is working diligently.

>people who work hard get the same payment as the people who don't do shit
>call it equality
commies are just fucking retarded t b h

also marx was a leech himself so there's an explanation

Video game journalism would probably fall outside of the "means of production." Something like that would be more of a hobby or side job to pay for excess luxuries like video games and computers.

And how do you measure if someone's putting in his best effort? Because gibsmedats kinda have the opposite effect on ppl.

From how I understand it, "best" isn't the same as "your ability." Factories and farms would still function, only through this new system basic needs being the incentive instead of currency. If you don't do the job, you don't have a job or your basic necessities.

The main problem that people aren't bringing up here is that communism forms in a fantasy scenario of revolution and culture change where there are no leaders or CEOs. It's an impossible scenario that couldn't happen, especially not now and probably not ever.

Idk fampai the mere fact that some jobs require more effort and have more value than others kind of makes non-equal rewards a necessity. If the incentive you set is so minimalistic as simply meeting basic needs then the effort will match that.

People generally need a warm bed, clothing and some warm food to survive. Everything else you have to earn by working with your proletariat comrades.

Marx never advocated this new age everyone get newest Iphones and a condo for free goberment gibs me dats -shit modern commies are demanding.

He meant what the founding fathers meant by writing down the 2. amendment.

Marx wasn't the idiot people usually think he was.

This is also why this communist society could never happen. As I said, it also requires an entire culture change, including mentality. Greed and pride become a cancerous sentiment. To demand, for your effort, more means taking from the people that only have the ability to do less than.

That's where you're wrong. You'd have to change human nature itself, not just "culture".

It won't ever work.

Not much.

Now THIS...

> If you have the ability to grow crops, you should do that and feed those who need to eat.

> Marx was an idiot
> Marx appealed mostly to idiots

pick one.

Yes, that's why these arguments become so ridiculous. Communism can work in theory, but that's all it will ever be is a theory. A leaderless society where everyone contributes and everyone is provided for is a Utopian fantasy.

>Implying under the Soviet Union Finns wouldn't be working endlessly to support the russian bureaucrat elite

It means "give all property to a group of elite Jews at the top of the government" who will then have the ability to do what they want with it, and determine what non-Jews need.

If we decide they need to be starved, that's alright. If we decide they need to be worked to death and sent to the gulag, it will be done according to their "needs".

He meant need should be the defining currency of a society, and ability the defining sin.

For having ability, one is held accountable for their productive capacity, and for having need, one to be able to expect to receive.

It is pure Last Man mentality.

>*autistic screeching*