Why are liberal women so much hotter than conservative women?

Why are liberal women so much hotter than conservative women?

I don't know lad, you tell me.

That's an actress, not a typical liberal woman. Besides, she looks like a turbodyke now

I wanna choke KAC with my cock just so she'll shut up for a second. Her whiny daddy-protecting voice kills me.

Serious question, do you think she believes the shit she spews? Or is she just in it for the money? There was a two-week period when Trump was in his nadir where she had basically given up defending him, but then she got back into it once the polls started evening out.

all white women look like shit and the same

>cherrypicking/10

Probably because they are trying to fuck conservative men.

Outside of Hollywood this simply isn't true.

Even better.

underrated

Correct answer. If you're actually attracted to whyte wymen you should probably just kill yourself. Latina master race or bust.

Scarlett is a dumb kike.

Taylor swift is the leader of the alt right

The leftie is fairly young, while the rightie is fairly old.

Tbh, Kellyanne was never pretty, not even cute. Still prefer conservative women.

you some kind of faggot?

Because conservative women work, liberal women whine and get plastic surgery off of the back of the little people.

Jews deciding who is famous.

Ugly cunt. And a liberal fucktard.

I've got a fetish for that body type, I find her face strangely attractive. Only thing I don't like about her looks-wise are the horrendous tattoos, she got them all over her back too,, fuckin yuck.

Nice cherry pick: the post

Sage
Kys
Etc

Looks like Captain Marvel desu

He doesn't realize that (((Trump))) is the most Jewish president we've had to date

You like big fat women huh?

>all liberal girls I've met cheat, drink/smoke heavy, whore around, pursue some kind of useless art degree

>conservative girls usually work quite a bit, dress modestly (lol), and usually sway more toward a stable relationship versus "free spirit" bullshit.

>hate trump
>get a Trump haircut

What did she mean by this? Megyn Kelly did the same thing.

FPBP

Zionist jew, not globalist jew. Learn the difference.

Typically younger more idealistic

>he thinks there's a difference

Cute senpai

>scarlett johansson
>hot

no.

Dude they could rot in hell for all i care, i hate them both equally, but yes there's a difference.

She's cute

:3

all jewish women are literally perfect

Then it should still bug you that (((Jared Kushner))) will be the brains behind Trump, because clearly Trump isn't in a stable place right now.

Side note, but I wonder if we'll find out later that Trump is in the early stages of Alzheimer's, kinda like Reagan in his later years. Would explain some of his erratic behavior.

>half-shitskin kids

Who woulda thunk?