Does anybody know how this whole Bogdanoff thing started...

Does anybody know how this whole Bogdanoff thing started? Do they actually have some sort of political connection and people are just exaggerating their "power" times 100? Or did this all start out of nowhere and somebody just decided to make a new meme because they were bored?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68514196/
math.ucr.edu/home/baez/bogdanov.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a Russian and an Aussie that used to makes threads about them every week and they were pretty much ignored for months. I think it blew up when the run downs started getting more ridiculous.

Cancer pls go

It's all 100% true and tested.

So what you're saying is, you'd like a quick rundown on them, yes?

Never heard of these guys, can someone give me a quick rundown?

who are they?

CAN I GET A QUICK RUNDOWN!?!?

can i get a slow walkup? im kind of new.

who are they desu?

I heard that they are aleins

The Bogdanovs are believed to be to original lizard people, hence their different looks. Unllike common believe, the lizard people were the first species to inhabit the earth. In fact, the lizard people were created with the earth. Only two remained, the Bogdanov brothers. They are immortal and have powers that to a mere human seem magical. Every prohphet or god that has ever been reported of in any religion, was in fact just a Bogdanov. They have been influencing, maybe even completely controlling, life on earth since the beginning. But what there goal is or their morals are, noone knows.

Yes, but WHO are they? :^) do you stay on Sup Forums just to ask the important questions user???

PLEASE DON'T POST THE RUNDOWN,

thats classified

But who are they?
Can I get a quick rundonw?

Quick rundown on them

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

YOU ARE IN ON IT! Bogdanoff agent asking questions that really make you think...

Can someone give me the paced sprintleft on these guys, I've been here for a while but am kinda new. Thanks.

Quick rundown on them:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

really interesting, but...who are they?

are you with the BIDF? dont lie to me

Sounds to me like you need a slow walkup

This a a distraction psyops. These guys are the Bill Nye or Sagan of France. Or a bad joke.

What's their connection to Harambepe?

Fuck off quickrundown shills.

Someone provide a slow walkup instead.

They are simply a way to distract us from the true power hungry shitheads who REALLY control everything.

The Latvians.

Read their wiki page. They're actually European royalty and hold phDs in math and science. The rest is memes because their heads are funny

They are Intergalactique.

Rothschild /out/

>Does anybody know how this whole Bogdanoff thing started?

>plastic
>surgery

they were a french tv show, then they published some papers that divided various academics about the quality of peer review.

some academics claim they brought up great and valid and original questions about physics and reality. others claim they're idiots. the guys who claim they're idiots tend to be smug and arrogant types who are afraid of creativity.

Yes except apparently they were accused of publishing papers that meant nothing, literally full of meaningless gibberish. They are from a royal bloodline but I wouldn't be surprised if they're morons who fluked through uni using their connections

>They're actually European royalty

Ryurikoviches who've married into various princely houses, yes.

Their condition is said to have somewhat effected the appearance and scale of their genitalia too.

Forced meme

No comment.

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

Not really. Ed Noone died in 2009 and his secrets died with him

I unironically love these threads

Someone bring me up to speed

A a a a a a yisss.

No that's what the shills want you to think. Bogs have actually altered their own DNA to aquire reptilian shapeshifting abilities.

BLAGODARYU, BAZIROVANNIYE BOGY!

it started here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68514196/

>wouldn't be surprised if they're morons who fluked through uni using their connections
The suspected truth is actually funnier than that. Skip to 'The Plot Thickens'.
math.ucr.edu/home/baez/bogdanov.html

Would you like... dare I say it... a quick rundown on the subject?

>look at this weird looking fellas
>Imma shitpost them

They look like Chinese cartoon bugs.