Why don't they speak Dutch?

why don't they speak Dutch?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/luxembourg-migration-crisis-eu-asylum-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you not speaking proper British English?

they speak some weird dialect of german

How interchangeable is Letzebuergesch with Deutsch?

They are speaking French and a sort of German because they are right between French and German speaking countries.

Why didn't Bismarck conquer them?

Hey, Luxembourger here. Our language is horribly sounding and just a mishmash of German and French. Don't learn it. It's a dying language anyway.

They just don't.

They do speak another dialect of Frankish though, and it is related to Dutch.

it was part of the german empire for along time. I think they left 1870 or something

johnny bravos head will speak any language to a hot mama

Our country is expecting to cross the 1 million mark (from 600k now) by 2050. Most of our population is Portuguese and French.
We aren't rich either.

Half of them do but are in total denial

>. It's a dying language anyway.

Because of niggers?

Also while we're on the topic, how are you guys compared to your neighbours the Islamic State of Belgique & Nouvelle Algérie?

Oy vey rabbi Moshe burned my sides in Auschwitz.

Not not because of them but because our government was lazy and didn't give us proper luxembourgish courses in high school. Basically no one, not even us natives have ever really learned it.

They're fine, you could say they fly under the radar.
They have niggers sadly but nothing close to northern France or Belgium.
In fact they have it so good that when I come back I hear them bitch about the portuguese kek.

And your second question. We are in bad shap to be honest. Worse than Germany for sure.

But the German Empire was founded 1871 ?

>Not not because of them but because our government was lazy and didn't give us proper luxembourgish courses in high school. Basically no one, not even us natives have ever really learned it.

Even the native don't transmit it, my father is from there and he didn't teach it to me, same for my uncle who settled with a belgian.
I work on my german to compensate but I'm kind of disappointed that the language is a basically dead in the family now.

When I was in Luxemburg last week, all was fine. Even that big park near the big open car park was without slimes

Are all Luxembourgers like junker?
Is not being from a real country the reason they want everyone to be cucked by the Bosch?

Soon there will be no more Luxembourg

politico.eu/article/luxembourg-migration-crisis-eu-asylum-refugees/

KEK

You should have gone to main train station and to esch

The Duchy was initially part of the HRE, then it moved in the hands of the Valois who sold it to the Habsburg which was one of territory until the French Revolution, after that it became a part of Netherlands then it became totally independent in 1890, it was basically all about the control of the fortress.

Yes pretty much.

>We aren't rich either.

Average income is way off the chart m8, don't fool us Juncker.

Better learn German, yeah. Not worth to learn our language.

Because they were never Dutch. It's the one duchy that didn't get usurped by Prussia.

I am sure half of the population earns only minimum wage. I don't get it how people are able to the rents here. Last week they published in the news that almost everyone of us has debts. That explains it.

>Portuguese
Sorry about that. A few portuguese emigrants are of excellent fiber, but the majority just... is not.

Juncker is a drunktard but yes, vast majority of luxembourgeois are very pro-EU which is not surprising at all since their entire economy revolves around hosting european institution and being a tax heaven inside the union itself.

Because Dutch is a shit language and the whole world should speak English anyway.