What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

He quoting a movie.

His LARP character rolled a 17 for this speech test, but he failed the dex save on that interview.

>I could have killed ‘em all, I could kill you. In town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don’t push it. Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. - Richard Spencer

Damn

>The time has come, to claim this world as our own! The time has come, to destroy SJWs! One vision, one purpose! Peace through power! - Richard Spencer

I really, really hope he's not going to be the new Sam Hyde

This dude is cringy as fugg.

Kek

Richard Spencer is an uneducated cuckold. His wife left him, he never completed a PhD, and all his other degrees are useless bullshit. He cares more about his faggy haircut and being seen than anything else like the attention whore he is.

You tell me, spencer. Why don't you get a real job?

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

-Richard Spencer address to the crew of the USS Reliant

Does he realize he had the hair cut of a nu-male cuck?

>mad his nazi face got sent to the hospital

lmao what do you expect. It's the same reason why none of you would go to harlem and scream nigger

>attentionwhoring faggot gets BTFO

Edgy.

>Huezilian inflicts critical damage on your sides.
>Your sides are oblierated.

Stop trying to connect this idiot with Sup Forums jew.

That's its kinda gay just to have a super secret edgy anonymous club of autistic sperging when you could be doing it in front of the camera, and getting sucker punched by a member of the single most hated group in the US draws sympathy to your cause. Fuck it, I don't mind Spencer, there's no real argument anyone has against him that isn't tinfoil or just autistic screeching about hair and whatnot.

>what is it that you want?
>for our country to love us, as much as we love it.

This

nu/pol/ is trash

Also, it's the signal of Sup Forums's downward spiral

>Le gook yellow man played Shadilay infront of camera with really fat pig guy, le epic xD

>Richard Spencer is controlled op/retarded, he'll ruin everything

This

>signal of Sup Forums's downward spiral
Sup Forums has always been in a downward spiral, check your newfag privilege

It takes like 10-15 replies for Sup Forums to do
>her

It takes like 10-15 replies for Sup Forums to name the jew author when an article is posted.

>Newfag
Been around since before ZimZam, it was good before reddit and civic nationalists populated the board.

It means he's a "Untouchables" movie fan...

It use to be the first post every single time. Even when someone does name the Jew, they'll get (you)'s about how this, somehow, is bad to point out.

#AnyoneButHim

And then there's (((1 post by this ID))) faggots like this who put in no effort, doesn't read the thread, just shills some shit he saw from a raid and that's it.

This is going to be a nu/pol/ hate thread