Today I present to you our Turkish immigrants in Europe

>Turkroaches casually blocking the traffic to celebrate a wedding in the middle of the road while other cars are stuck; Germans too afraid to complaint because Turkish people have guns.

Germany how did you end up like this?

How can you accept it?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1484532657
kreiszeitung.de/lokales/oldenburg/wildeshausen-ort49926/bbs-schueler-essen-kuchen-fluechtlingen-kommen-gespraech-5778261.html
mainpost.de/regional/schweinfurt/Fluechtlinge-Asylbewerber-Schule;art763,8857315
politikforen.net/showthread.php?174754-Werden-deutsche-Schülerinnen-an-quot-Flüchtlinge-quot-vermittelt&p=8835192#post8835192
youtu.be/ohdElJfseFo
youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
rt.com/news/342284-germany-migrants-flirt-classes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insert contrived comment about Turkish roaches being subhuman and idle threats to stop menace

Got a youtube link?
Want to share this

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1484532657

Also with sound you can hear the gun shots

I think pic related is enough

somebody got the countless videos of British Bobbies running for their life, instead of apprehending/shooting the subject ?.

Also better bin the knife before you get arrested Nigel

no, I've got your birth video right here if you want to have a look, roach.

bump

Our youth has been brainwashed I to being cucks for 50 years.
No "racist" fighting g age young males = turkroach do whatever they want
What do you expect.

>Where is the truck when you need it?

>mfw Germans are such slaves to "muh rules" that they shut down when faced with people who don't give a fuck
top kek
these fags deserve to be slaughtered by muslims

are things really that bad? Mind to elaborate more of the current condition?

puahhaha good job g*rms

>Also with sound you can hear the gun shots

Probably blank firing guns.. .25PAK or something like that. You can just buy those over the counter in Germany. Firing one in public is like a misdemeanor that carries a fine or something.

lmaooo

These pictures and the story behind them makes my blood boil.

What is the story behind that pic?

Holy shit, they're like our gypsies! At least we have a long tradition of treating gypsies like shit, they richly deserve it.

Would call immediatly the cops.
Tell them people are shooting and standing on the street and to come here immediatly.

Then I would aggrevate them by beeping and inching closer to make sure the cops show up in time.

>call the cops
>cuck police arrives and sucks their dicks

Germany is dead

That sounds like something I've seen Chechens in Russia do.

Well they have to do something. Also they are firing guns a potential threat. They need to take action if they would not you can sue them for gross negligence. They have to act if someone is breaking the law. They have no other choice.

what's the story?

Save your country Hans

Christ almighty, this shit won't even fly in my shithole of a country.
I can't believe I used to like you people.

Police won't do shit, they just say
>"d-don't do it a-again Muhammed....okay?"
and then fuck off.

I wish I could live in the timeline where we just murder all these fucking subhumans and be done with it.

>4 or 5 person
>only 4 or 5 persons blocking the traffic

Well for starters you declared war on them.

Also how is that bishop doing you just recently fired, because he was objecting to a muslim reading the quran aloud in church during a sermon?

I blame America for this.
Fucking hell... So pathetic

THIS IS GETTING ME ANGRY::::: I LITERALLY WANT TO KILL ALL OF THEM ON THE STREET.

Fucking neanderthals..

>not just getting out of the car and celebrating the wedding and drinking yeni raki with the lads

Pathetic

I'll copy and paste a few paragraphs from an opinion piece article about it. To preface this all the pictures of the meetups are almost exclusively young german girls and migrants, no german males.

The German government has a serious political and demographic problem. Thanks to its open-borders policy — which it seems to consider mandatory, and permanent — it has enriched itself with more than a million young men of foreign extraction, mostly from the Middle East and Africa. These hot-blooded youths have the same urges as any other males in their age group, but to their misfortune, most were unaccompanied by any young females of their ethnic group.

So the government decided to solve the problem by arranging “get-togethers” between the “New Germans” and girls “who have lived here in Germany for a long time” — that is, young ladies with fair skin and blue eyes who speak German as their native language.

To put it bluntly, the state has decided to pimp out its nubile young women to the migrant men it brought into the country through its collective madness.

Sounds a lot like memes, m8...

How do they convince the women to go along with this?

go back to your roach country, roach

These aren't Turks.

>Muh Kurds

You have to go back, Mehmet.

>Posting random Pakis whatsoever as Turks.
You even suck at shitposting.

Why does this video make me so sad.
It's like finding out your uncle and grandpa are fags together.

They are literally exterminating themselves lol

that's actually mad as fuck

>Sounds a lot like memes, m8...
Yeah maybe. Reverse image search the picture though, a lot of articles and discussions pop up.

kreiszeitung.de/lokales/oldenburg/wildeshausen-ort49926/bbs-schueler-essen-kuchen-fluechtlingen-kommen-gespraech-5778261.html

mainpost.de/regional/schweinfurt/Fluechtlinge-Asylbewerber-Schule;art763,8857315

politikforen.net/showthread.php?174754-Werden-deutsche-Schülerinnen-an-quot-Flüchtlinge-quot-vermittelt&p=8835192#post8835192

jews are better dancers desu
youtu.be/ohdElJfseFo

Damn roaches

>NOT SO FAST !!!!

>kreiszeitung.de/lokales/oldenburg/wildeshausen-ort49926/bbs-schueler-essen-kuchen-fluechtlingen-kommen-gespraech-5778261.html
>Afghan refugees with school children.
Ah yes, Turks.

Meh. Do you remember what it was like in your nice 95% white high school? It was all about promoting love and kindness, and everyone gets a trophy, we're all the same, white people were evil colonizers and slave owners skin color is just a color blah blah blah. When you're that young, living nice sheltered lives with no non-white people around to provide a contradiction it's easy to swallow that stuff hook line and sinker.

Combine that with 70 years of German brainwashing and white/nazi guilt I don't think it would really take any convincing at all.

lmao

those are k*rds.

I reckon Sufi Muslims are better.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8

Shouldnt have let all those Gastarbeiter in

this guy knows

They dance like jews

That guy resigned

Tell me something. How many of you don't really care about ending in prison or even dead, at this point?

Not like Germany is full of Nazis and forced girls to do it.

just push them with your vehicle. easy

>RACISSTT
>ISLAMOPHOBICCC
>TURKS ARE PART OF OUR CULTUREEEE
>GERMANY BELONGS TO TUUUURKS

absolute savage

Where are the trucks when you need them???

it's known

All the good Germans either got the fuck out of there before WWII or fought in the war.

I don't think people understand how many men Germany lost in WWII. Near the end of the war they were drafting children into the front lines.

That's why Germany is the cuckold passive nation we see today. Because post-WWII the children that grew up into men were either Russian bastards or children too young to draft that got spoon fed propaganda during their impressionable childhood.

Germany doesn't exist anymore. All the good germans either took up another nation's flag as their banner or died in the war.

Also, women just like foreigners at that age, they think it's exciting. They're a lot more forgiving of shitty behavior because they think, "Oh that's cute, he doesn't know the social rules! He's so innocent, I could show him what a great life is like!" It's the maternal instinct in women, they like to "teach" foreign people as though they are a middle school teacher in charge of a bunch of boys.

Are they trying to hit him with Axe body spray?

They look like Pashtun Afghans.

The biggest invader group disguised as Syrians.

You cannot tell the difference anymore

last time they did that under my windows I took a piece of Leberwurst and threw it at the bride (of course without exposing myself, I'm not suicidal)

These are exactly my thoughts. I don't identify most modern day "germans" with real germans.

The german tribe is extinct. We can perhaps talk about other germanic tribes, but not about germans.

I feel like whenever I reply to a German on Sup Forums, it is always a muslim or a turk

keep up the good work senpai

Do you have a link to the article?

nope. it's called programs for better integration.

similar to what you are asking
>rt.com/news/342284-germany-migrants-flirt-classes/

If only guns were illegal in Germany...

bump