Norn Iron girls

I'm a burger looking for some advice about this Irish girl I'm dating.

She has been in the States for a couple years and says her relationships with usa guys don't go well because they are too insecure and can't handle the bantz.

I think she's fucking hysterical and love throwing her shit back at her. It's like verbal foreplay. I really owe a lot to britpol and the aussie shitposters for this.

I wonder 2 things though. Is this typical of Irish girls or is she slightly crazy/red-flagged? Is she conditioning me with bantz for the point where she pivots and actually just becomes an abusive cunt?

My last relationship wound up being a psycho borderline personality girl so just trying to stay on my toes.

Irish girls are snakes
Let me put it to you this way I'm reasonably attractive and have had a few Irish girlfriends. They are psychopaths after the honeymoon stage, I don't even feel an attraction to them anymore.
You've been warned, tread very carefully

lol @ pic

fucking chilling

Don't stick your mutilated burger cock in her Irish cherry, you American bongo. They are our women, not yours. Fuck off.

I also want a redhead irish woman to put my mexican seed in her cherry. What can I do?

If she's dated a lot of other dudes why do you want to be with her? You're just a slut, considering that you're obviously not going to marry this girl. I wonder what your future wife will feel when she imagines you with her- probably really hurt. But then again, now that you're used up and impure, you probably won't be able to nab a virgin wife anyways so I guess she'll probably just be a leftist slut who doesn't care.

dude you're way off topic

WTF would I want to marry any woman? Don't be retarded.

>Is she conditioning me with bantz for the point where she pivots and actually just becomes an abusive cunt?
If she becomes an abusive cunt and you let her it's your fault, faggot. If she starts acting up, calmly tell her to get her shit and get out. Don't yell, don't feed her emotions. Make it clear that you won't tolerate that bullshit - there's always another bitch, but there's only one of you.

Northern Irish women think that all non-northern irish males a fags.

The average northern irish guy is a psychopath with ptsd and a history of violence. Once their women get out into the world, literally every other male seems like a pussy compared to the ones back home.

Your GF probably thinks you're weak.

Just like English women then, snakes.. Now you know why most of us are gay. Just easier all around.

>literally more Irish in America than Ireland.
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoever has the most irish runs the world.

It used to be us, now it's the Yanks.

She likes me because I'm not weak.

She calls me an idiot and I tell her to fuck off. But with a smile on my face. Enough back and forth and she's already wet and DTF.

is that her?
use duct tape and a minivan

Nord girls are fucking hot, and that 50% frost resistance is OP too

>british girls
>banter
Lol, never met one who could besides a few pop culture jokes. They left her for other reasons.

>She likes me because I'm not weak.

Do you have scars on your knuckles from fighting? Ever physically defeat an enemy?

If you haven't answered yes to both, she's probably questioning your sexuality.

this nigga right here!!!

Okay, reddit

lol, fuck me

Have some scars but they're pretty faded and she's never seen me defeat anyone.

Maybe she'll stir up some shit at a bar with some guy or something to get me into some fisticuffs.

are u trying to brag because irish women are fucking hideous dude

She's conditioning you for when you inevitably travel to Ireland to meet her family. If she's northern Irish, drink Tullamore Dew, if she's Irish Irish drink Jamesons. Also, never drink guiness.

quite possible, her dad is a brawler and her mom is a boozer.

I think she's a Bushmills girl.

Ime Northern Irish people seem to grow up needing to be street wise or something, which leads to them being able to think quickly and coldly. This is why she's good at "the bantz". They're all smooth talkers.

But if you think that her relationships ended because of banter then think again. Their street wiseness also makes them expert manipulators, which is probably why you fell for this obvious lie.

They're sort of a paragon of femininity in this sense. Hard to lock down, but hard to resist, but ultimately they're the exact same sloots as all the rest.

If you notice any red flags then just get out, as usual. Also don't accept harsh statements as just being normal banter.