So I have this absolutely degenerate, batshit insane SJW on my friendlist...

So I have this absolutely degenerate, batshit insane SJW on my friendlist. I keep her around as my own personal rage thread. She posts 50 times a day about random fucking bullshit, always incredibly condescending when she is a stupid, broke welfare queen that ran away from the US to go back to Europe because she thought it would help her life.

I thought I'd share with you. Most of her shit is absolute gold.

This is a libtard/woman/SJW rage thread. Post your best shit Sup Forums

Tell them that he and Donald Trump have a lot in common--they want to expel undesirables

i gotchu cuz

btw these are all from the same jew on election day

You should post something to make her lose her shit completely.

>profits
nigga, he sold his shares months ago

nobody gonna check that fucking RARE??????

I have a friend like that on mine. Keep them if you want but at the end of the day it's fucking facebook. Know thy enemy and shit. There really is no arguing with them and you shouldn't waste your time with it.

Although they like to use the same argument- pick up a history book. Fuck, that shit gets under my skin, especially if you've ever taken one step outside the US. Your history book doesn't look like mine, a ruskie will have a different book from us both, etc.

Everyone probably thinks it's a leprechaun

>I keep her around as my own personal rage thread
Lost

Pic related is the thing I'm constantly thinking of lately.

r8 this insanity OP

>referring to themselves in the third person

feckin raaaaaaaaaare

I sometimes think that liberal women thought that the first day in the office Clinton would give every women a free murder pass for white, straight men and ton of moneyz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The most cancerous of them all holy cunting carton of fart juice

Worth reading this.

The two gay guys I know also voted for Trump.

Green-White-Orange > Orange-White-Green

whoa whoa whoa....hold up....this bitch LEFT the USA, isn't providing any tax income to us, and she's criticizing how our newly elected gov't officials want to direct our money? Hrm....Seems good to me.

>109017979
I fucking thought it was Ireland haha thanks burgerbro

> Merely accusing someone is enough

Now I know why Justice is blind.

Holocaust wasnt real and it should have been. Heil trump, Heil Hitler.

>yfw you realized that liberals are actually on suicide watch

Loved the Snape line.

>trans friends
>Implying any normal person is unironically friends with a tranny

cont.

he's not wrong, i don't care about him

Libraries are already confusing places because they get invaded by screeching lefties

What history is this stupid cunt citing?

very entertaining.

Thanks for doing Keks will by entering the liberal chaos of twitter and coming back to us with this gold.

I love seeing these fucking delusion bitches turning on each other.

Absolutely correct. I do not care about whoever this buttfucker is.

drumpf btfo

Is this a stealth rare?

>You're not allowed to not care about someone

Excuse me what

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.”

James Madison

I wish. I actually hold some responsibilities in a secror dominated by decadence and SJWs so I have to hide my power level carefully.

it's really a shame this guy turned out to be such a twat. i used to like talking about horror movies and stuff

> THIS IS A RIBRARY

People who say "rn" are fucking cancer. Lazy fuckers.

Oh well, in that case I guess it's not worth compromising your living for it. Would've probably made for a spectacular show though.

kek they really don't know what they're talking about because it got rerouted

Ireland did you put your flag in the washing machine?

Ah the classic
>I voted because of the candidate's sexual organs
Rage/10

I would enjoy gutter stomping albert a little bit too much.

>going on Facebook

Mistake

LGBTQ? what does the Q stand for? Queen of faggots?

Unless Hillary originally won and fucked everyone to death

> Implying time travel isn't already invented

Get owned

He's a good kid, just desperate to fit in and be a cool kid. Despite that, he's a wannabe standup comedian try hard who's gradually becoming brain dead from all this faggotry.

>kill people who mock places where people feel safe
Basically
>IF THIS SPOT CAN'T BE SAFE, NONE OF THEM CAN!!

I'm dumbfounded too.

>Yeah, remember when the Democrats were crying about Bush using executive orders to get stuff done? Yeah go fuck yourselves.

I didn't have him

>People from the ivory coast are suddenly interested in US politics

Lol don't you have a rebel war to fight

She never paid taxes as she never really worked. Just bitched and complained all the time about not finding jobs and how the world was against her.

Why is it Côte d'Ivore? Isn't it Ivory Coast in English?

>shaming and bullying people into submission didn't work in the election
>better double down on the shaming and bullying!
Will these people ever stop being so clueless?

I still remember an interview vid I saw on Sup Forums few months before elections. They were asking some women who would they vote for and why.

> WELL, HILLARY OF COURSE! I MEAN, THINK ABOUT IT, FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!

This is very worrisome.

>look them in the eyes
>calmly and eloquently say
>I hope this would happen

Sorry a lot of the fun stuff is in the comments, but i only have my cell phone at the moment.

up the ra fellow irishman

There is this chick on my fb that I keep just because she rambles about shit like this.
I met her 8 months ago, and I told her that I thought that Trump would win the election and she started laughing at me. People got engaged in the discussion and they were all against Trump, she told me
>Cant you see how many people are against Trump, youre obviously wrong
I just told her that I dont base my views on what the majority thinks, she seemed shocked and said
>Then what do you base your views on?
I told her that I base them on my personal values and principles. She quickly said that she agreed on that, but it is obvious that she doesnt really have any values other than "eguality and tolerance".

The funny part is that she used to be in love with me, but I find pointy elbows as a huge turn-off.

You think that's bad? Check out this pussy who rage'd on my lego batman status. Then he blocked me like the liberal pussy he is.

Oh and his name is Christopher Andrews btw, whose a middle school teacher. If any of you were wondering what his name was.

Jesus what a lunatic cunt. This is someone who is going to fail in life and blame everyone else for it.

I've seen it once or twice, people calling her on her shit in a very polite and kind way. The result was similar to the explosion of a thousand suns.

I can't even imagine what a pol-level trolling wouod cause.

That one could be explained.

My sister and her husband rarely drink, and have amassed a large collection of liquor from gifts and other sources. They basically use it as decoration and to seem sophisticated.

>Return to Cold War politics

How? Trump has a good relationship with Russia, Putin wants to meet with him, and discuss Russio-American relations. That's the opposite of Cold War politics.