Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression

www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-voter-fraud-investigation-democrats-react-234161

>House Democrats on Wednesday panned President Donald Trump’s pledge to pursue a “major” investigation into alleged voter fraud, describing the president’s demand as “insecure” and saying the probe will only increase voter suppression.

>House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said she "felt sorry" for Trump and even prayed for him after learning of his calls for an investigation.

>“For a person who is newly elected president of the United States to be so insecure ... to suggest and to undermine the integrity of our voting system, is really strange,” she told reporters Wednesday during a news conference in the Capitol.

>Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to call for an investigation into voter fraud and irregularities in the voting rolls — two days after he repeated his claim during a private meeting with Hill leaders, without evidence, that he only lost the popular vote because millions of people illegally voted for Hillary Clinton.

>Now, Democrats are shooting back. In an attempt to prove Trump wrong with their own investigation, a trio of House Democrats sent a letter to top law officials in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., calling for a list of any known cases of voting fraud during the election.

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Those poor minorities, they are just as you and me
>except we belief they are too stupid to get a fucking id
>this is VOTER SUPPRESSION

Democrats are quite literally insane

He got the Dems to investigate for him
The absolute madman

Good. It's unbelievably stupid that in some states you don't need Identification to vote

>illegals have ids
>illegals drive without insurance
>illegals have social security numbers
>illegals go to public education
>illegals commit crimes
>illegals """"""""pay tax""""""""
>illegals are just like normal citizen

the one thing that an illegal would never do ever.

>illegals never vote for people out of their own best interest

the illegal brain is programmed to simply not vote since they can do everything else a functioning human can except that one thing.

>Every single country requires ID for you to vote
>In the US, this is seen as racist, even when brown countries all do that
hmmmm

If he gets the Dems to investigate VOTER FRAUD for him, doesn't that lower the chance of him finding what he's looking for?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw

I have suspected all along that there was in fact a hell of a lot of voter fraud but Trump's victory was so ultimate that it did not work.

The Democrats are afraid that the public will find out what they have been doing.

Spencer is a fucking retard. Dumbest idiot ever.

underrated

>Now, Democrats are shooting back. In an attempt to prove Trump wrong with their own investigation, a trio of House Democrats sent a letter to top law officials in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., calling for a list of any known cases of voting fraud during the election.

Yeah, that'll be enough the fucking president as well as every republican next to him

>hey blue states, did you happen to experience voter fraud
>LOL NOPE
>LOL WELL THAT SOLVES THAT MYSTERY

How dare he suppress the dead vote?

>Trump rigged the election
>Wahh hes investigating the election.. VOTER SUPPRESSION!

You can't win with liberals

The fact that they sperg out over ID requirements to vote just shows how much they rely on voter fraud

>to suggest and to undermine the integrity of our voting system, is really strange,

Thats what the dems have been doing for the past 3 months.
Jesus H Eyeball-fucking Christ.

Good.

I think he's referring to the recounts after the election.

Black have ids, how else would they buy their malt liquer and new ports?

Based Britbonganon

FPBP

Dems let Obama expand executive power an insane amount, paving the way for an iron grip by hillary. Their plans were to never let a republican anything have a voice in politics. Trump won and is using their tactics against them. Now that Republicans control all aspects of the government say hello to voter IDs. Once they are a thing, the repubs will complete what the dems started. Democrats will not hold a majority in any house or the presidency ever again once voter ID laws are codified.

Its hilarious how it turned out honestly.

>insecure

You can tell the opposition's mentality is basically that of women's.

Must be embarrassing to be a democrat. Basically the party of female logic at this point.

>Thoughts on this?

waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa pleaseeeeee don't uncover our voter scams.......

The typical response from the left is that "there is no proof that people voted illegally".
Of course if the illegals were allowed to register to vote (California), then all there is to see is registered voters voting. Of course it looks legit. If this doesn't get resolved in this four year election cycle, it could be bad.
I am a little surprised the Libs haven't tried to relocate millions of SoCal illegals to Reddish swing states.

>warn

Aren't they always warning some kind of bullshit? What's new? Fear mongering is their bread and butter.

>too fucking stupid to get an ID
>can't vote
Anyone who is too stupid or lazy to get a free ID shouldn't be allowed to vote

Trump is primarily investigating the purge of democrats from the voting rolls in NY. Which supposedly was to help Hillary beat Sanders. I guess the dems don't want that done for some reason I can't put my finger on.

>House Democrats... calling for a list of any known cases of voting fraud
"Hey, did anyone happen to see something you weren't looking for?"
Fucking morons.

It really bungles the fungles

If it suppresses dead and illegals from voting, oorah

I used to work for a company for sales but later we were paid by the dnc to say we were planned parenting or from democratic party during 2012 elections. It was such bullshit corruption and I hear it was even worse for 2016

>investigating fraud in an election where we have been screaming about fraud and interference is racist because we don't like you

>voter suppression
>institutionalized ______
>______ privilege

Why is it that when the left loses all of the arguments, they have to revert to abstract non-tangible anecdotes?

They were warned too

Warned by guys like Bernie, warned by the Paul's, warned by countless "acedemics". Who they worship

Lol they made their bed

I hope the modern democrat party disappears forever

Can someone please explain since I'm just a dumb whitey here.

The Dems were accused of voter fraud pre-election, they denied this. Post-election they accused the election being 'hacked' whatever that means. And that Trump should admit to this if he has any integrity.

Now he's investigating the supposed voter fraud/hacking and people call him insecure. What?

I don't, I'm sure there must be some angle to this that benefits Trump or benefits Dems but I don't understand this train of thought for regular normies who would take political stances.

Didn't they find evidence dead people were voting democrats?

We need people like Spencer to push the overton window to the right so that people like Trump seem more moderate in comparison. If people like Richard Spencer didn't exist then that would make Trump the most racist person in the country.
>we

What does "voter suppression" mean?

Who is supposedly "suppressing" voters and how?

>Democrats will not hold a majority in any house or the presidency ever again once voter ID laws are codified.

>Identity politics failed
>Obama's out
>Clinton's out
>Doubling down on their failed tactics
>BTFO with all the Hllary at 98% winning the election in a landslide
>People furious at the liberal media for lying to them
>Left being the biggest sore losers in the history of the world. Pretty much *autistic screeching* for months after the lost
>Everyone is tired of the PC police
>Trump not backing down to anyone and signing executive orders
>Voter ID might be passed for all states

I don't know what the democrats will be able to do in 2020. Whoever they put out there would be eaten alive by Trump running a second term.

Democrats are absolutely insane. They're going to keep on bringing up muh three million votes until, I guess, Donald Trump announces that he shouldn't be the President?

Just like they're pestering him about crowd sizes. I guess the plan is to call him a liar unless and until he announces to the world that he's less popular than Obama.

this has always bothered the shit out of me. Just get a fucking ID

>investigation concludes
>millions of illegal/fraudulant votes for Hillary
>popular vote 'argument' goes out the window
>democrats lose even more reputation

Is this the endgame?

The DNC is collapsing

They haven't even picked a new leader, they didn't manage to block a single trump nominee (hasn't happened in decades) and at a DNC conference this weekend they were advocating purging all whites from their party

Absolutely stupid, !the left seemed so powerful just 2 years ago but it was all just a sham, they overplayed their hand and have been utterly btfo worse than any time in modern political history

To find an example of such an extreme collapse of a political ideology you need to look at the fall of the whigs or fdr destroying the old republicans in the 1930's

Very few people alive today have ever seen a political shift of this magnitude and it's amazing

>Democrats are quite literally insane

they're way more racist than the people they accuse as being racists

>I don't understand this train of thought for regular normies who would take political stances.
Anything the guy with the (R) by his name says or does is racist, sexist, bigoted, etc. Even if it was something we used to support, they are still wrong, and we were always at war with Eurasia.

>voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression

Literally makes no sense whatsoever.

This just tells me that the democrats are in fact guilty of something.

feelsgoodman

what a time to be alive, and I'm black too.

David Axelrod is a strunz.

Ov vey ids annudah shoah. This Obama Jew is literally shaking.

>be American business
>be under suspicion of tax fraud
>get audited
>WAIT STOP THIS WILL DISCOURAGE BUSINESSES FROM PAYING TAXES FAIRLY AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Dems claim that enforcing voter ID laws or even the very notion of them existing will drive democratic voters away from the polls. They say the dem voter block is largely black or hispanic and it is an unnecessary hoop to jump thru that a given right shouldn't have (even though we have gun laws). When in reality a large portion of their voting contingency is just plain out and out illegals. Thats the real reason they can't get the voter ID, they are illegal.

Republicans say they don't care, that they know the Dems use it to their advantage and have actually set it up in a way to absolve all responsibility. The dems are being blatantly disingenuous with their intention. People used to get drawn and quartered for such shameless subversion of our liberty and grace. We need to go back to those times.

Drumpf btfo

Pic higly related

Not to mention how fucking fast it was. Dems were so powerful in the beginning of 2009 that they passed Obamacare without a single Republican vote. They didn't need one. Then they got BTFO in 2010, and it's been getting worse and worse for them since.

They went from controlling everything to basically being dead in eight years. That's insane.

Can you actually vote without an ID in Burgertown? Holy fuck, lmao

DEAD LIVES MATTER

Their defensiveness suggests they know some kind of fraud will be uncovered and they are preparing the ground to counterattack. Many such cases. Sad!

>Haha, the polls aren't rigged - you're just losing!
>Waaah! Muh ruskie hackers rigged the election!
>W-w-wait! Don't investigate it! You're suppressing voters! We'll do it!

I will use this picture every time someone tries to claim that Trump supporters aren't racist. Thanks!

Holy shit, how will Sup Forums recover. It fucking says STOP right there if you're not a citizen. There goes your "illegal votes" argument; they literally can't even register.

>voter suppression
Who cares?
If you can't be bothered to vote properly you don't care enough.

and voter id isn't even about illegal spics voting so much as it is leftist democrats and niggers voting multiple times and in multiple states. the spics illegally vote in california, but the majority of fraud is perpetrated in all the other non-voter id states.

I'm not saying anything new but it's honestly the identity politics - calling everyone on the other side racists. The white guilt has run out - the well is dry - and it doesn't seem to be sinking in that this is the new state of politics. It will probably only get worse.

>They say the dem voter block is largely black or hispanic
The real reason they oppose voter ID is that their voter bloc is largely indolent and apathetic. They need huge organizations of people to practically drag them to the polling booth.

Insuring the integrity of the votes is now..... UNDERMINING the integrity of the votes?
Liberals WUT?

It will undeniably suppress voters, but just the ones who are voting illegally.

I hope he fucking investigates.

It won't mean jack shit for the electoral votes, but it might make a huge difference in local & state elections/propositions that passed suspiciously.

Well, it already happened.

Here, let me replay it for you:

>WHAT!? HOW COULD DONALD TRUMP WIN THE ELECTION!?!?!
>IT WAS RIGGED!!!!!
>WE DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!!
>liberals throw millions of dollars at that jewish whats-her-face to do recounts
>recounts being conducted in a number of states
>recounts show evidence of massive voter fraud, detroit has more votes cast than voters exist
>the vote fraud is all in hillary's favor
>Donald Trump gains more votes while Hillary loses votes
>democrats SHUT ER DOWN and try to bury/ignore the entire recounts thing

Democrats didn't win the popular vote either.

Do you have an argument racism or race realism?

or

>we're all the same xD

>what is the one single thing I can type to make any and all anons disregard my post, most likely not even read it? I need to make sure its the first word of my post too, to save the kind anons some time and effort.
>Drumpf

I would have assumed they would have just dropped this crap by now. Its the equivolent of going to a pta meeting for you elementary school and starting your topic with "I abuse children sexually but my stance on the topic is...". It just silences your opinion and post willingly. But you fucking leftist scum can't put 2 and 2 together so you just keep destroying any ground you've made.

against racism*

>voter id laws would be racist because it would disenfranchise blacks!
>"But everyone has to have photo ID to buy smokes or booze or to drive. Who is this unfairly targeting, fraudulent voters and illegal mexicans who shouldn't have a voice in the US government anyway?"
>SHUT UP YOU WACISS

the democrat masses see minorities as little monkey children, who can't adhere to rules long enough to vote. the dem leaders see minorities as pets to do their bidding, namely vote illegally and multiple times which would be greatly diminished with voter id laws.

Simple, Soros played the Dems for fools and awarded Trump the win in order to bring down the US dollar so he can push his Euros and commodities cheap and make money.
What's going to happen is the same as the probe into the Antifa rioters, people got played and are trying to keep the system as a whole intact.
IE, your word is true, my word is true, but what we say doesn't matter suddenly becomes, only through taking any means of power do i grow strong, and the rest shall suffer.

And then of course there is the whole NC case going on.

Me, I say make it easy, proof of ID to vote get guns, alcohol, cigs, drive and all should be rolled into one and applied as one.
Any attempts to abbrogate this ID should have enough competing parties to make sure its issued properly.
Also, send around police with ID kits and just line people up and photo them hand the ID on the spot.
Would be a good way to boost community relations as well.

VOTER IDS ARE RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Fucking Dems.

One second he's won through election tampering, the next he's oppressing voters by wanting to investigate voter fraud.

WTF DO THEY WANT? WHAT IS THEIR MASTERPLAN?

(((David Axelrod))) is literally a Jew on (((CNN))).

Also, voter ID is sensible in a time of mass illegal immigration and will be the death nail in the (((Liberal))) desire in granting mass amnesty and voting rights to illegals.

>please don't investigate President Trump
>if you investigate you are insecure and bad
>just please don't hold our voting process accountable, please.

Sad!

I commit voter fraud every election because my grandmothers name is still on the list and she died 25 years ago

my friend's dad was talking about how he committed voter fraud in this last election because he's registered in 2 different counties

I could only imagine the results of when people actually set out to do it with intent

Retards on leddit claim that people in rural areas wouldn't have easy access to get an ID from the DMV. While blacks that live in metropolitan areas would.

I got banned for mentioning that people in rural areas are overwhelmingly white.

In some states. Weirdly enough solid Dem states tend to have voter ID laws. Massachusetts was crazy. When I voted in 2004, they required an ID, and I'd moved so my ID didn't match my new address, so I had to go back home and find a utility bill (not a cell phone bill) to verify my address or they wouldn't let me vote.

Here in WA I just registered online; they mail me a ballot; and I sign it and drop it off. I like having the ballot for a while, because I can read the arguments for and against in the pamphlet. My family sits down on Election Day and talks over every issue and candidate, deciding whom we vote for. Sometimes we split, but not often.

>everything's a conspiracy by the big boogyman

You don't have much life experience I take it.

Everything I've ever worked in or been a part of is like an ongoing rambling weck just trying to stay afloat and make it to the next day

The older I get the more I am amazed that the lights turn on and water comes out of the faucet

I just saw a liberal using the politically incorrect argument that vote ID laws only hurt minorities. Racist cuck had the audacity to claim poor people are not the issue with photo ids, but minorities are.

This investigation and the implantation of the voter ids is brilliant
>DNC can't say "muh popular vote"
>trump already starting to set himself up for 2020
The DNC got fucked so hard, this is embarrassing to watch how they need to resort to calling him insecure like some highschooler that just realized other people can feel the same way they do.

Swing states have stronger voter protections than blue states.

They have non of you haven't noticed the American left is literally collapsing and going through a mass hysteria mental breakdown

hell even to get hired for a job you need some form of ID

Democrats scared as fuck, they are hiding something.

>Simple, Soros played the Dems for fools and awarded Trump the win in order to bring down the US dollar

You're an idiot.
Soros bet against Trump. He bet so hard he put over a billion dollars on the markets shorting stocks when it was clear Trump was going to win, and then Trump won and stocks JUMPED.

Soros lost over a billion dollars betting against Trump.

The white guilt thing only worked when people actually believed they had it better. I think most men realized they were being cucked and most women either found strong white boyfriends or turned into disgusting feminist hambeast, alienating anyone who initially shared their political ideelogies.

Not to mention that most left leaning people are mentally ill which always includes some percentage of autism. And we all know spergs can't recognize their own spergy-ness. Which means libshits kept acting more and more retarded until everyone started to notice.

All it took was one Republican candidate who wasn't even truly a Republican candidate to cause the massive shift to happen. And now everyone is suddenly all for R's.

O rly? We never could've guessed

Ive had leftists argue vehemently that voter id laws were literally anti-black laws, and were "new Jim crow" laws. They get brainwashed during university about this.

They're fucking scared, they know this is the end of the Democratic Party. A real voter fraud crackdown will make Illinois a swing state

who cares how much many he makes? he cant live forever. i just want a decent country

The only modern precedent of a governing party collapsing to irrelevance so quickly is the death of the Labour party that we are currently witnessing in the UK.

> He's gonna out us!!!

That's all I heard.

Also...

> CNN

(Pic related)

It was Obamacare followed by identity politics that killed them. Obamacare brought in a lot of people that weren't usually political. It started to affect their pocketbooks and their businesses, and when the spoke out about it they get called racist. That combination created a new whole group of pissed of people with nothing to lose because they weren't political in the first place. That's why you see Republicans murdering Dems since 2010.

>Before election
>RECOUNT RECOUNT RECOUNT RUSSIAN HACKS REEEEEEEE
>After election (when he has power)
>Hey now lets not do anything rash
It's pretty obvious to see what game they're playing, what's amazing is how little memory they think people have

Everyone has a photo id. Even the homeless dude sleeping next to a shopping cart has photo id.

The only possible way to not have photo id is if you live somewhere that the nearest DMV is over 50 miles away and you're too poor to have a car.

Which means you're a white person that lives deep in the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

>voter suppression

Anyone with a phone and a name can vote, the current system in NY is so bad that you don't even need to give them a real S.S. number. (I know because they registered me incorrectly before)

We need more regulation, if you don't understand the language of your candidate, you are an uninformed voter and should not be voting.