What are some good truth bombs to tell to bluepilled people without scaring them away?

What are some good truth bombs to tell to bluepilled people without scaring them away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inM8WTBT1lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey normie, how about that game of JewInfluencedNiggerWorship-ball last night?

stupid

>without scaring them away?
You can't hold back, people need to learn the truth before it's too late.

Every single thing in society is a kike lie, including Donald Trump and the idea that the "right" has any sort of resistance within it against the kikes/leftists. They control everyone and everything and everything that they do is just an act to fool us and keep us passive and complacent.

The Jesuits sank the Titanic

A good example is something that everyone who is associated with economics knows. The fact that the EU is by no means an optimal currency area. Can't be bothered to explain but I will if you need me to.

based leaf

Invite them over for some help melting a couple steel beams. Ask them to bring jet fuel.

Africans create Africa wherever they go

Anne Frank was a character invented by ayn Rand.

Ayn Rand and Otto Frank made up Anne Frank entirely

FED is privately owned
Hitler and Gdanks offers
Third building on 9 11

Explain please

Tell them about the Arab Slave trade.

The Trans Atlantic (i.e. white owned) slave trade lasted for 300-400 years. The Arab slave trade lasted for almost as long as Islam has been a religion 1300 years. David Livingstone, the famous explorer and African abolitionist estimated that 80,000+ Africans died each year being sent to the slave markets in Zanzibar, meaning the death-tolls for the slave trade exceeded 100,000,000 Africans. In our current modern world, what the Muslims did would be considered genocide. The only reason they didn't enslave more is because Africans quickly converted to Islam to prevent being taken (didn't matter, many still were taken).

It's sobering to realize that the total number of slaves transported during the Atlantic slave trade is hardly a tenth of the DEATH TOLL of the Arab one.

More female slaves were taken than male ones, at times almost a 3-1 ratio and were basically sex/house slaves for Muslims. The average life expectancy of a black slave in the Arab would was around 8 years and many were castrated and genetically mutilated. The population of Africans in the Arab world did not grow because of how brutal their slavery was (think death toll on par with Haiti and the sugar plantations).

If they have any doubts, ask them to find a black veteran who has been to Iraq or Afghanistan and get the deal on how racist Muslims are. Or just get them to read 1,001 Arabian Nights.

>If they have any doubts, ask them to find a black veteran who has been to Iraq or Afghanistan and get the deal on how racist Muslims are. Or just get them to read 1,001 Arabian Nights.

still less horrible than western massacres cuck

yeah but you're not white so who fucking cares about you lol

Watch "Best of Milo" videos. He has a shitload.

I like the one that the more strict gender roles, the more you find women choose male-dominated professions, and the more egalitarian the less women choose traditionally male-dominated professions (STEM, physics, engineering etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=inM8WTBT1lg

Common core. People tend still somewhat care about education, but common core specifically ties in with cultural marxism and globalism.

i always start redpilling people by talking about how leftists love islam but they also claim to care about women's rights - you can't have em both

Fluoride

care to explain?

Governments have killed more people than any individuals?