So what will the wall look like? Honest opinions please

So what will the wall look like? Honest opinions please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkwG6Tuo
businessinsider.com/mexican-designers-trumps-border-wall-cost-2017-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glorious.

The wall was a gimmick to get people listening.

You'll hear about it again in four years. In six we'll have a nice new fence.

This would be a good starting point

desu I don't really think people will call it a wall if it's made out of cement slabs like that, there will be lots of joking around if it doesn't have grandeur

I'm sure it will change appearance as it goes across different terrain. I would like to see many old school style watch towers with armed guards. Really sets the tone for what the wall represents. Stay on your side shitskins.

A few drones surveying the desert border.

>Honest opinions please.
retard

Ehh, it can work but I kept hearing from Trump himself that he wants it to be "big and beautiful". that looks more like a prison exterior.

I live on the border. Waking up every morning and seeing that would make me so fucking happy.

Banksy will draw a picture on it that will appear in a book that libtards will leave on their coffee tables for when friends visit

What state? im in pic related

i'm thinking something like this:

>roughly 50 feet tall (i'd say 100 since mexico's paying anyway, but president trump once said about 50 during a debate so i go with that)
>maybe 10-15 feet thick
>a combination of concrete and metal slabs
>goes underground by a good amount
>some kind of horizontal slope on both sides
>many guard towers
>possibly a nice, deep mote on our side
>some sexy barb wiring along the top

boy fucking howdy i can't wait.

>will draw a picture on it
>on a heavily guarded frontier wall

if you don't have any real borders with other countries at least use your head

Mighty Emperor said he will build a big, beautiful wall.

I can only imagine it's opulence

I just hope that it's so big and sturdy that it's economically unfeasible to ever tear it down and any future left wing government (hopefully never again) who tried would bankrupt the country doing it.

slabs are quick and easy to erect and replace if damaged

keep in mind most of the boarder is on shifting ground bordering a river

youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkwG6Tuo

yeah i get what you're saying, but libs will still call it a fence and as said, 8 years from now it would be really easy to tear

I want to cum inside the wall.

Needs Some machine guns and rocket launchers on that train

>50-100ft height

God damn I hope its 100 or 110 feet tall just to reference himself.

>moat

Texas will have that bc Rio Grande. it's still property of Mexico tho.

A wall is fucking retarded. Big, expensive, and doesn't keep anyone out. For a long time there have existed far cheaper and more effective solutions.

*slavs

It would need some strong fucking steel. Or resin.

like this?

>Maze Runner walls

We could get the preteens to love Trump with that.

I don't know shit about walls and immigration with regards America (or in general), but what about countries that have built walls to keep out illegal immigrants that have been successful?

Mexico, Israel, and I think Hungary had success with their walls. In the case with Israel, a very dramatic change.

China BTFO

I like it

that's a blast wall, not even those stolen pre-soviet era rocket launchers will do anything. it's cheap and impenetrable.

Yes that's Perfect. Just need to have that mounted on the highspeed train for quick backup calls to eliminate Jose trying to blow up the wall.

Now tripwires and landmines to stop anyone going underneath

Such as?

Uhh guys?

businessinsider.com/mexican-designers-trumps-border-wall-cost-2017-1

oh look, another retard.

5 words, mouth breather: the great wall of china. also,

>expensive

it will cost exactly 0.00 USD to america since mexico is footing the bill, so who gives a shit? fuck off back to your tumblr safe space, kid.

Mines are an incredibly cheap way to deny movement through an area. Not the most politically correct, but extremely effective. Especially since you can air drop them regularly to replenish the supply if the Mexicans didn't learn their lesson.

Not ones as tall as the Israel wall. Panels of that size would take quite a bit of time to erect. Not to mention you'd need a ridiculous crane, which probably couldn't navigate through the terrain at the border.

Do you not see the pic?

You mean the wall that didn't stop the Mongols from conquering China?

It will be fucking seen from space.

What will a general laborer be paid for building the wall?

I live in AZ and need money.

-10/10 baitfag

Always laughed with a friend that it would have murder holes. Murder holes are a requirement.

Immediately deface any lefty shite like that

Most countries outlawed land mines because they stay put for years until some 8 year old finds it.

The wall wont be heavily gaurded in alot of places, thats the point of a fucking wall.

Isn't Trump planning to put a railway line on it?

That is wall for baby
Let me show you man's wall

hello fellow AZ bro, where do you live? Jobs in Arizona are booming senpai I think in like Prescott, I can't remember the exact town from top of my head, but I know we have like 3 of the best towns for jobs in the US right now. Get out there and do something

what is the appropriate font for making these?

Okay, yeah, mines; mines are pretty good.

But while we're at it, why not just kill all the Mexicans?

Truly, I hate those disgusting fucks.

If we kill them all, which would be extremely easy, we won't need a wall or mines.

Most did, you guys didn't. Anyway, those mining operations were in warfare. This is mining a clearly defined area where nobody is permitted to be walking anyway.

Mexico isn't really that comfy-looking.

Pheonix. I make $15/hr now for a moving co. but it's not exactly something one can do forever. I need a career.

It's Chandler and Scottsdale by the way, both within top 10, Chandler is like 3

The city looks so clean, waste probably not even radioactive

Killing all mexicans is outrageously expensive. It's also an act of aggression. Putting mines on your own land is not. Anyone who gets blown up is a criminal and trespasser who willingly ignored the warnings and accepted the risk.

HNNNNNGGG

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

>mexican-designers

yeah...about that

Then you're not far from either of those, they have pretty good entry level available too if you're worried about qualifications, from what I've heard they're paying pretty well too plus Chandler is awesome

Glorious, love the sewage running into Mexicuko

stop my dick can only get so hard

Elon will build a hyperloop over the wall, it's gonna be great.

Hand drawn. You could copypaste most of the letters though.

What moving company pays $15/hr? I currently make the same, but it's at a call center. I'd much rather do labor than talk to dipshits all day.

Elon couldn't build a sandwich without a million dollar subsidy from the Feds.

Walls are nothing more than a projection of force they act as a deterrent given enough time anyone could circumvent one it is the border patrol that stops illegal immigration which are expensive to maintain although wholly necessary.

>Mexican """""designers"""""

You really don't know what bullets cost, do you?

K

Best border wall coming through.
Get on our level

It looks queer.

Elon? Fuck that autistic trust fund fuck

Perfect.

Separate the two nations and build a fucking natural land wall.

Hope you Mexicunts know how to scale a cliff, asswipes

Around 3 cents per round of 5.56 is what the US government pays. Unfortunately, those bullets don't fire themselves, they need billions of dollars worth of military forces to send them on their way.

>reverse d-day, taco edition

The UK was created by god for gods people

Just annex Mexico, I thought he was a business man fgs

We need landmines.

LAND MINES

Something like this. It will be very utilitarian, concrete slabs with barbed wire and some guard towers. We need to get it done as quickly and inexpensively as possible. It will probably be sunk into the ground several feet to prevent tunneling. Maybe if we are really lucky they'll set up a minefield too.

Lets see those beaners get passed this!

Who are they keeping out? Godzilla?

It will just be a bunch of ground sensors that let you know when an illegal is within 1000ft of the border. It will ping a message to a drone and they will take care of it. There Will not be a physical wall.

Sorry Anons looks nothing like we dreamed.

Chandler is where I work now. Lovely town. I'd be happy with a $40k a year salary but being unskilled means I'll have to leave my well paying job for something that pays $10-$12 and wait a few years for a management position. It's discouraging.

This is a great place to start a business. I'd like to buy my own box truck and do the moving myself. I think a third party medical marijuana delivery service went go over great here but it seems vaguely illegal. Maybe when recreational pot gets legalized.

I expect it to be roughly 20 feet high, anywhere from 4 to 8 feet thick, with reinforcing... buttresses(?) on our side. And a nearly contiguous access road down the whole length. In places where the wall is unfeasible (mountainous terrain) there will be intermittent towers (like you see in the forest, looking for fires) but those will be mostly for show. Those gaps will be monitored by drones with heat-sensors. The whole wall will have these drone patrols. Obviously the idea isn't to shoot hellfire missiles, but to monitor, identify, locate and send people in trucks.

>Pic related - climbing gear and - rope

Let the citizens do it. They've got plenty of firearms already and if they do go through with it, grant them amnesty from any and all charges.

shit dude

>current

as in what we have ALREADY

my bet is trump will start by securing the funds necessary to build the wall which mexico will directly or indirectly pay for, then he will work with engineers and border patrol to come up with the most efficient and inexpensive design possible that can be built easily and quickly

you can tell how unhappy he is . fuck man the trades really take it out of you in the longrun if you dont start your own company. oh well, at least he can support his wife and her new boyfriend