NASA has just released a set of breathtaking photographs showing that — despite the repeated avowals of President...

>NASA has just released a set of breathtaking photographs showing that — despite the repeated avowals of President Donald Trump that climate change isn't a real thing — serious changes are happening in the world, and NASA has photographic proof.
houstonpress.com/news/nasa-releases-climate-change-images-as-trump-still-claims-it-doesnt-exist-9135052

If the average climate temperature were to raise by 10 degrees every 1000 years on average, and it were to positively correlate within 5 years of us releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, statistically, there would be only a 1% chance it were a coincidence. What are the arguments against significant man-made climate change that aren't "It's happened before"?

bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-whats-warming-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/11/05/antarctica-has-gotten-way-more-snow-in-the-last-30-years/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/azimuthal_equidistant=
youtube.com/watch?v=iKiq5EwkzDg
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nasa releasing photoshop

cool story bro

Whats so bad about subhumans drowning?

this

You went from a reasonable position (climate change being real) to the same old nonsense (man made global warming). In less than two sentences.
Congratz.

Climate change is real but man is not causing it.

Earth's climate has never been static in its entire history.

You mean we're not in the ice age anymore? Oh dear.
Nice computer generated graphics btw.

good. the ice is melting, that means no ice age ever. that sounds like a win to me

>ignoring the earths natural cool and warm periods and cycle
>same thing has spanned over its entire lifetime

Oh no muh 1 degree increase!!! Its been way hotter and colder its its not ended the planet

The position was never non-man-made climate change, idiot. And I'm just inquiring as to what Sup Forumss arguments are against significant man-made climate change.

And Antarctica has more ice than ever.

then there's the fact that the global average of temperatures are dropping

here's the model of global warming claiming carbonic acid is destroying phyto plankton. which provides anywhere between 50-85% of our planets OXYGEN supply this entire year.

my only question is why would something desgined to turn carbon into oxygen be vunerable to a carbon based acid

here's a hint. its the flouride causing the death of the microscopic food chain in the ocean

the entirety of science is a lie designed to make people blind

imagine if all plant based life got together, and said "we are releasing too much oxygen, we must reduce our O2 emissions"

thats what we're doing to the planetary process of photosynthesis.

it doesn't take college people. just a little critical thinking. al gore is a fraud. Trump is right, its a chinese hoax. but still true in a way you don't think it is

we landed on the moon, but we faked everythign else.

Wow. Another cgi nasa photo

more photoshopped photos

sea levels are DROPPING in australia.

almost like a disc is being titled.

NASA r frauds

the fuck would I believe their bullshit for?

>photograps
>Gray lines that converge on the north pole
Yeah looks like a real photo to me

Bullshit

NASAs a lie bro

How do you think we found the north pole?

Go educate yourself on the natural cycles of Earth.
We are no where near being too hot.
The only issue is that coastal cities will need to actually invest in shit like sea walls.
Almost all of the Netherlands should be under water. It can't be that difficult to do what they've done. USA isn't broke.

those are the atmospheric moving sidewalks only the Illuminati get to use

NASA is about to get the hammer dropped on them

This image is satirical right?

why do conservatives hate anything intellectual?

What a coincidence that climate change is suddenly worse than ever (But also still preventable) when Trump takes office. lmao.

Absent any context this image is meaningless. Sea ice shrinks or expands depending on the time of year. And it can be thicker some years than others.

>fpbp

Is this another one of nasas edited pictures? What the fuck do they do with all the money they get? Just invest in photoshop?

no.

(((NASA)))

lleeeaaafffff

Why does Trump hate the environment so fucking much? We don't need shitty, polluting jobs like coal mining, oil drilling or fracking wells.

>That's way outside my paradigm, therefore it's a joke.
People really need to stop thinking this way.

Didn't Antarctica have its biggest recorded amount of ice two years back or so?

I doubt those picture were even taken in the same month. They love to compare summer vs winter pics

Because leftists still REEEEEEEEEE about nuclear energy and the "green" solutions suck balls

>coal mining, oil drilling or fracking

the only reason you are on your computer right now and your whole life and lights on is because these things

guess who's lying about the shape of the earth?

>he thinks the earth is a sphere
You idiots, its a klein bottle

Yes. Nasa is founded by Occult worshipping SS Nazi officers.

Everything they do is based of deception and they get millions of taxpayer's money for it

Nope. It's what flat earther's actually believe.

And guess what, the world is slowly transitioning from them. Trump wants to keep us on them forever just to line his and his inner circle's profits.

but goyim, when you look it up in the internet, it says NASA means to lift up.

Santa clause showed us the way

>yfw the mad man lowers their government support even more than obongo

They know they're wrong and they cannot stand to bear it, so they trick themselves into believing their own lies. Pretty nice mental gymnastics.

Eat this, you faggot
dailycaller.com/2015/11/05/antarctica-has-gotten-way-more-snow-in-the-last-30-years/

Huh. Way to spurg there, pal. I was just referencing all of their admitted photoshopped images.

In the United States, "climate change" is taught as only being man-made and unnatural.

shhh...NASA needs more of the tax payer's dollars to sit around and do almost nothing.

>the world is slowly transitioning from them

transitioning to what
everything else sucks

Can we just get rid of all the fucking ice so that liberals stop talking about that faggot shit already?

'Fracking is bad'

Faggot

They're fake reeeee lmfao

That thumbnail made me think of a giant butt.

I thought Sup Forums loved Nazis and the SS

Never herd of this but i like your style

That's some great and realistic photography going on there. Ofcourse the continents are gray since it is winter.

Go ahead and approve a fracking well on your property faggot.

Nuclear is the best option

So Operation Paperclip didn't happen then?

NASA was founded by satanists and nazis, why wouldn't it be totally trustworthy?

>1%chance

same chances donald had to become president.

flat earthers are basically /x/'s equivalent to libtards. It's nice seeing /x/ memes spread to the rest of the site

donald trump likes nuclear though

its kinda sad how obsessed Sup Forums is with nuclear though makes me cringe

go ahead and do nuclear too but let the free market decide when we stop burning coal and drilling for oil

No, its not satire, its worse.
Its american education

Cameras and lighting changes retard
Notice how every picture is still earth

>They know they're wrong and they cannot stand to bear it, so they trick themselves into believing their own lies.
Wow, that's some top grade projection. This is every leftist I've ever known ever.

It wasn't always that way. In the beginning around of quarter of the posters were unironically NatSoc. Another quarter libertarian, another quarter communist. And the last quarter bonafide redpilled

you spelled catholic wrong

no, user, sphere is a joke ... a joke ON YOU

Saying NASA = +5382 Jew points

Wait, if all that ice melted, wouldn't the surrounding islands change with elevated waters???

This shit is so FAKE!

Where did the extra water go? The land hasn't even changed.

>(((photographs)))
we dont have a camera big enough or far enough to take a picture of the earth

>implying one picture isn't in winter and the other isn't in summer
>implying humans are at fault for the rising temperatures.

I don't think German scientists were also officers in the SS that worshipped the occult. I also don't think officers in the SS would start something that translates to deceive. But I guess if they did, I'd have to side with them. That's some good IRL trolling.

Earth is flat global warming isn't real and the moon landing was faked. Everything's fake and it's because of the jews

what ever you say Rtard.

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/azimuthal_equidistant=

Donald Trump isn't saying the climate isn't changing. He's saying this sociopolitical platform of having to restrict technological advancement and businesses under the guise of "climate change" is an alarmist meme created to stunt America's growth while the real perpetrators of pollution get away scot free.

This isn't about denying facts. It's about denying political stances.

Holy shit, go educate yourself, nigger

Meanwhile, on Antarctica, Ice shelf growing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKiq5EwkzDg

we landed on the moon, we lied about everything else. the technology to exit the firnament has been around since the creation.

global warming is real, its a matter of fluoride, not carbonic acid, see

it's colder than fuck where I'm at, of anything I think we started into a cooling cycle. You know sun spots and sheeeeit.

Where is the future in shitty old energies and industries like coal and oil? Why does Trump cling to these things.

>we landed on the moon

Cool story bro.

If my air conditioner can convert warm air into cold air then why can't we just do that to combat global warming?

10/10 Satanic trolling

was for thanks. its was a matter of ph, fluoride makes things more acidic.

should check out this documentary if you want to know what happened to the holocaust. youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

also sea levels are dropping in Australia. you might want to check out why that is compared tot he rising sea levels of the eastern hemisphere

->

>(((NASA)))

Do you know where the heat from that warm air goes?

use your words, what are you trying to say?

Dear (((expert))), I have a couple of simple questions:

what is the effect size of human-made global warming?

what is the acceleration of temperature rise?

any partial correlation/bayesian analysis/etc performed that will allow to decouple the strength of various factors that contribute to temperature rise?

when Obama told that we must limit the increase of global temperature by 2C, isnt it similar to asking for limiting the number of sunspots next month to no more than 10?

SCREENCAP THIS NOW

ICE IS MELTING REVEALING THULE/HYPERBOREA OR WHAT IS LEFT OF IT

PROOF OF ANCIENT ARYANS IN A BOREAL HOMELAND

AGARTHA IS REAL AND ADOLF HITLER WILL RISE FROM HOLLOW EARTH TO LEAD HIS PEOPLE TO VICTORY AND TO GAS THE KIKES FOR REAL THIS TIME

my opinion has been that the sun and the moon are inside the firmament theyre not outside . you can go to them if you fly in plane long enough.

(3,000 miles away)

fake news

sage

It's easy to find news stories about islands that are sinking because of rising water levels.

>flag
who gives a shit what you think, your whole economy runs on the very thing warming the earth

whatever