S A Y I T W I T H M E

MADAM

Do you know what this reminds me of?
You know when there's a movie, and the main villain in the movie has a huge plan to take over the world, and then the hero defeats them? And then the movie gets a TV show adaptation, and now the same villain who was a huge threat before comes back every week with some lame plot that never works?
That's Hillary Clinton now.
>Last time on: Donald's Bizarre Adventure... Hillary was defeated by shitposters in her bid for the NYC Mayorship.
>Tune in next week, to watch the Donald stop her nefarious plot to dominate the evening TV spot!

Why does she want to be president so bad? She strikes me as desperate for power, what's her end game?

They let people broadcast from jail?

like her health will let her.
in 4 years she will be wheelchair bound and have random and frequent episodes of cognitive dissonance

>Hillary is literally going to become a Saturday morning cartoon villain

>Incredibly unlikable and socially awkward person on TV to push agenda

Jesus this bitch is stupid. How is anyone surprised she lost?

That's really it. She's spent the past 40 years vying for the presidency. FORTY. YEARS. She married Bill for power and hung around for the same reason after the Lewinsky scandal, when any sane woman would have left his perverted ass in the dirt. She's like a caricature of everything wrong with American politics.

Is she trying to imitate Trump? Does she think that Trump won because he was on TV?

What's it gonna be about? Brown immigrants competing to get into the US? Is her tagline going to be just like Trump's "you're fired" but instead "you're welcome"?

Fuck yeah bruh

>mfw Drumpfkins thought it was over

>I'll be back
YOU'LL BE DEAD!

>liberal television show

What the entirety of the msm and Hollywood isn't enough?

Yes, run for president and lose for a THIRD time. Whether it's in 3 years or 7 years her health will only get worse.

Also she lost a BILLION dollars last time. I doubt anybody will be funding her run again.

>mfw she has a seizure and dies on live TV

PLEASE GET OFF THE STAGE

A S S A S S I N A T I O N

S

S

A

S

S

I

N

A

T

I

O

N

does no one still realize if she wasn't so god damn corrupt and out of touch she wouldn't have lost?
we'll have our god-Emperor for another 8 years.

If we freeze her she can run for the next 50 years. we will just freeze n thaw around election time. like a burrito.

Kek

post more hildawgs

Just another program for us to target.

We'll turn that thing into a disaster.

Didn't she already have a show on Netflix?

It was called House of Cards.

>Hillary Clinton is now the Team Rocket of politicians

>Makes her own media because the media didn't shill enough for her
>She gains 3% more popular vote from brainwashing people on her tv show
>she gains 0 electors however
>loses again
>suicide bombs herself on the 2020 election day

she's gonna lose to Trump again , suicide after that

She dies this year.

she will be 73 years old in 4 years. its to late for her

>implying she doesn't already have bouts of cognitive dissonance

Yeah but that show makes politicians looks like sneaky cunning people, yet Trump proved they're all a bunch of retards who wait for money before lifting a finger

Leftist here.

Please god no you fucking hag, please FUCK OFF. You lost to a legitimate retard, please let someone who can actually win have a chance. At this point I'm willing to bet SHE'S a Trump shill.

>She was a Goldwater girl

Actually, probably is. FUCK I HATE HER

>Meowth! That's alt-right!

>running after losing

She really is the Nixon of our era.

She can still run and win as new york mayor.

Liberal TV shows are only watched by liberals.

That's why liberal TV and radio shows always go broke.

But Bernie ran for president in 2016 when he was 73 years old.

Based madam

MY TURN NOW

she could not get more than a few hundred people to attend her rallies how will she get people to watch her on tv?

But she's not liberal.

>she runs again
>loses AGAIN

Oh man it would be a hilarious sight

She already is! "Racist frog" her catch-phrase!

If the super delegates nominate her over Tulsi Gabbard, the DNC is a lost cause.

The age argument was valid for Bernie as it will be for Hilary if she decides to run at 73.

THE ELECTORAL VOTES DONALD. I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET THEM.

YAAAAASSSSS QUEEEN, SLAY!

But doesn't she already have whole broadcaster not only a show? I think it is called CNN

Which animal will defeat her next time

She took a lot of money from people who bet on her becoming president and then receiving favours from her while being president.

I bet they are not very amused and make her run.

She won't even win the primaries

Kek

it all depends on Trump. If his presidency goes at least without any extreme fuckups, she will be 8 years older and 8 years sicker walking corpse. Also now when clinton foundation is closing, she wont have money to pay off the party to pick her in primaries.

If Trump does something horrible, like nuclear war, people will think she was the right choice and she may still have a chance.

It also depends on whether illegals will be removed. thats would be a lot of votes gone for the dems

Is she some kind of political Rasputin?

Dear god that woman has zero charisma. She could never be the face of a television program.

What would that even look like?

FPBP

Fucking made me Triple Kek, nigger.

Good shit.

Yes! Please save us mi abuela!!!

We need your hot sauce, pantsuits and shimmying!!!

Drumpf btfo

hillary will not be healthy enough to run again in 4 years, assuming trump hasn't given the okay to dismantle the clinton apparatus by then.

If Hillary runs just three more times, 2020, 2024, 2028 the democrats will be dead and buried as a party. Meme it.

she didn't win the first time with almost every outlet shilling for her. why the FUCK would she think she could win this time?

Become president, unleash WW3, grant herself emergency powers and end the republic.

That's part of the plot as her villain character keeps coming back during the series

Don't remind me.

Wrong.
But she dies in the next 4 years.

#MYTURNTORULE

It was her entire campaign strategy

#IDESERVETHIS

>HRC is a goa'uld
Who's the Ori? Pope Francis?

This is literally Jeb-tier reality denial.

She's Team Rocket.

KEK

Kek

She made a deal with Obama - he becomes POTUS, but then it's her turn.
That's why Dems pushed in Pelosi and DWS - they are associated with HRC more closely than anybody else, and that's why Democrats didn't have the fierce (relatively) competition like Republicans did. Sup Forums was worried Trump would lose to Cruz or Rubio until he surged in June (May? Does anyone have poll graphs left?).

Sanders persistent popularity despite "berniebro" smear campaign wasn't a part of DNC's plan.

Ah yes, more liberal media brainwashing.

1.) She's been power-hungry her whole life
2.) Outside of the political realm almost all of her money comes from foreign nations and big corporate interests. They all expected political favors from her. So not only is she not going to make money, she probably has hundreds of different people staring down her back because she can't fulfill any promises.

Their Clinton Foundation scam is completely worthless when they have no power and influence. She pretty much has to run and it's gotta be POTUS or the spigot of foreign donations dries up.

Also, think about how angry those foreign donors are right now. They expected her to be President and start helping them out instantly. But their money was wasted. I wouldn't be surprised if there were several foreign nations looking into potentially silencing her in the near future, she's been an embarrassment.

Hillary is a Wraith. Just look at Bill.

tipkek

She may be doing this to stay relevant or to undermine Trump, but more likely than not she is thinking about the money. If she brands herself properly, she could be the next Oprah.

>nice ID
>nice digits
what did kek mean by this?
you need to post source for this kind of article faggot. god i hope its true though. MADAM. in all honesty shes probably got a gun to her head to even be thinking about this shit