Fuck hot teacher

>Fuck hot teacher
>Get paid for it

Nice. Nice

the merican dream!!

kek this gook wanted the BWC

fyi Dallas ISD schools are mostly black/mexicans

This counts as ''nice'' in America? Fucking lol

They lowered the standard to be a teacher in many states. Nobody wants to teach niglets anymore. So more club sluts and bar whores are becoming teachers.

America needs to legalize this shit. Please lower the age of consent in those states.

They're hispanic? The boys are also hispanic and alpha?

we got the best teachers, the only ones who get exposed for sleeping with students are the ones who suck in bed.

Or the ones who accidentally make a pass at a faggot without knowing and get reported that way.

The reason it's lowered is thanks to "No Child Left Behind"

All a teacher has to do is babysit kids as they do practice standardized tests so the school can get funding from good grades. No actual teaching skill required.

Wtf I just realized my Korean gf should be paying me this shit isn't fair

Everything's bigger in Texas.

lmao

I had a relationship with my English teacher when I was 17. 5'2 taiwanese woman, late 20's.

AMA

bit jelly tbqhwy

this is an increasingly new trend of millennial asian females becomming instructors and having sex with students guess its for not being able to get the D and have relationships when they were in school plus they are easily lured by BWC or any non asian cock

Most DISD schools consist of mexicans and black students so there's that.

Because it's full of trash and rednecks

Why do you bother lying on the internet?

Post pics

I am not

I started going on dates with her at the end of the year. Fucked her over the summer, then she moved to LA to become a "bartender". Never heard from her again. She was a total wreck. Went to #2 business school and couldn't get a job anywhere, not even as a teacher. She had a lot of mental issues.

I don't have any I am sorry.

What's her name or your school name? My friend bartends in a few bars here in LA, maybe I can find her. Please user I'm thirsty.

This is how they're creeping pedophilia acceptance into society, you dolts. Semi attractive women, with underage boys, because "nicee" Eventually they're going to pivot to semi attractive men sleeping with ugly underage students, with CNN and Huffpo reporting "mehh, it's not all that bad, he's a just a pedo... not a monster."

It's just another step into eroding western society and christian morals.

How'd it start? Did you BLEACH, BLACK or RICE her?

>30 year old, unmarried females, desperate to get some valudation on their fading looks (if they had any to begin with)
>class full of teenage boy, inexperienced and eager to get some

it's a recipe for disaster. women should not be allowed to teach boys past 8th grade. boys need role models, not sexual predators.

It doesn't matter
Teacher's can't sleep with students regardless of age.
It's a separate rule

There's nothing wrong if your attractive, ugly pedos are the problem.

What if she's teaching them to fuck to maximize their ability for procreation of the white race.

Pussy

t. convicted pedo

implying there arent gay male teachers tho xd

More like why are Americans such fucking snitches? Jesus christ you get your head sawed off down here for that.

>Dont trust burgers

nice

no such thing as a pedo
all men n women love young fit sex
married losers slaves just jelous

Because we are the best state. We take care of all your children's needs.

Very typical, when I was growing up we had a friend whos mom, a 40-50 year old disgusting looking spic woman, was fucking one of his friends, everyone knew about it except the son.

nasty fucking people.

>2002
>freshman in high school
>dark haired 32 year old teacher keeps asking me to stay after class because my grades are bad
>offers to tutor me
>she always sat with her legs open but wore pants so I didn't think anything of it
>bite her lip most of the time
>didn't get the hints
>didn't go to tutoring
>she abruptly quit at the end of that year

Tfw I could've had a nice sugarteacher but was too dumb to understand the signals she was sending

Now I'm 30 and she's 47 and she's probably had 3 kids and rode 50 miles of cock.

last name is Jeng

This was in 09 btw...

BLEACH'd her

basically I was the new kid at school, didn't have any friends so she would invite me to her classroom to have lunch. I would bitch about my gf who was 22. She saw my maturity and all that crap. Soon enough we started going out for dinner, and on dates. Nothing really happened during the school year except just lewd texts.

That summer she came over one time and we fucked. Later really regretted it and moved to LA.

That sounds like hate speech to me.

It's a South Park reference, dipshit

Are you saying you regret not getting molested by your teacher? How sad is your life now? Legit question.

He is a guy, unless the woman rapes him with a dildo its not rape.

Nice

They don't understand. It's just penis inspection day.

These beta male kids keep telling on pussy or are too retarded to delete a few basic text messages. What a bunch of fags.

Can confirm. If you live in Dallas and are white you attend private school or move to the burbs. Went to private school k-12

This was my daughters social studies teacher, check what his mother said about all this.

The bigger question is why do so many fags tell on them?

nice

I bet 10 bucks that the kid is black and she's a single mother.

Kid sounda like a piece of shit as well. How do you fuck up free pussy?

Usually because the teacher is a spic but in this case she was a gook. Same logic applies.

I've had yellow fever pretty bad lately. What can I do about this?

what a dumb whore. i hate chinks so much

Mexican, and she was in on it, that is if you didn't get the sense of it from just reading her putting herself out there.

Idiot, he was giving money to his mom as well. When the money stopped rolling in, lo and behold there was a problem. Extortion on both of them, all three need to be arrested.

if DISD is anything like the North Texas schools i went to it probably has lots of handsome feetballer boys

have you ever banged a chink?

what it actually is, is pretty much the reason joe rogan said, I don't remember the exact quote but it was something like.
these are young fertile women who love children, look where they work, they want kids but either can't have them or all the men in their life wouldn't settle down with them, then they meet an early bloomer who just hit puberty and is ready to fuck anything, basically its a bad situation... these women know what they are doing, I don't really care though to be honest, we should all just admit to ourselves that men and women are different and sexually mature differently as well, and move on.

Everything is bigger in Texas?

digits are with you, get out an get one

ALL Teachers are child fuckers.

i feel bad for the teacher in this situation

the kid is a piece of shit that blackmailed a lonely woman for all of her money and she is going to now lose her job, become a sex offender, and spend time in prison.

the kid should be held accountable.

They want American children

>tfw this cute asian teacher will never go doan on you as a teenager

Is there any info on the type of guy these teachers are fucking? Are they all the tall Chads that look 16 going on 25 or are the female teachers legit pedos with Poindexter types?

agreed, blackmailing should be considered a crime and the "kid" should be judged as adult, since he's so adult to fuck and blackmail.

What if it's not any more common in Texas than anywhere else? What if Texas is the only state that cares about teachers raping young boys?

Yeah... This isnt a little girl you stupid faggot its a boy. They have penises and unless she fucked him in the ass this was his ultimate dream no doubt. Only because he wanted attention did this little cocksucker ruin it for himself

fukken noice

kid needs to be arrested and ordered to repay the blackmail money plus interest