AND YOURE FUCKING PAYING IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
huffingtonpost.com/news/fattest-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the wall never work lmao drumpkins btfo

OC btw lads

it's going to be good

When we get a sharp dip in unemployment due to deportation and the wall, you'll be a trump kin then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

FUCKING WORMHOLES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mexico is going to pay

>AND YOURE FUCKING PAYING IT
How exactly?

>muh ladders
Try it.

Explain how Mexico pays for it? I actually don't know and I voted for trump and I hate blacks too

Good stuff.

Did anyone seriously think that Mexico would be paying for it directly, though - as much of the leftist media is now mentioning? It was always obvious that the US would just get the money back from them via various means, to me.

- Visas to get in will cost more.
- Trade will be balanced or shifted in our direction.
- Spending to Mexico will be cut.
- Jobs Mexico would have gotten will stay or be brought to America... thus Mexico will not get those jobs and taxes from the companies.
- Cost of dealing with your shitty illegal trash will be able to be spent on useful things such as the wall.

they're going to fucking pay for it

Only people that'll pay for it is gonna be the US citizens. Unless youre smart and don't pay taxes

Increase import costs and reduce aid budget

Liberals are just autistically screeching

They screeched that trump wasn't actually going to build a wall

Now they're screeching that he's not actually getting mexico to pay for it

Mexico likely doesn't pay for it, or if it does, it'll be some deal Don makes with them where he gives them something in return so he can say "look, Mexico did pay for it". Trump doesn't care about keeping his word, he cares about getting shit done. Build the wall and Mexico pay for it was his initial offer. Mexico not paying, or paying a portion, but the wall still being built is the deal that gets made, and likely what trump really wanted and expected from the start

US will tax remittances and implement border taxes on the taco niggers. Any money that gets sent to burritoland will be taxed to recoup the cost of the wall.

What makes you think Mexico will even trade with the US? Couldn't they just say no? And that fucks over both countries right?

trade or bomb

Hmm yeah seems like a good idea. Why aren't we bombing everyone right now? It's been 5 days already I was hoping Iraq would be wiped off the earth already or is trump too scared??

Until the democrats get their turn and smash it as a sign of "freedom between Nations"

And US citizens will pay some special tax for the next 60 years as substitute for the "economical damage" the wall caused.

>let's just NOT trade with the only big first world country we have next to us
It'd be cheaper to just pay for the fucking wall

>economics major

Idk if you're as smart as trump you wouldn't pay taxes

>Mexico
>saying no to our #1 business trade
lmao you're clueless

Hundreds of companies base their production plants in Mexico. Can you imagine the pressure from all of those companies on the Mexican government if they completely cut trading with the world's biggest economy?

Not to mention that the Mexicans are so corrupt they'd probably take a bribe from GM and let the wall go ahead

Write us a check bitch you paying now Jose jajajajajajajaja

Build it Paco

And how many visas do they issue and how much more will they cost?

>its impossible to build walls
Do you know how retarded you sound?
>trump will never be the nominee
>trump will never win the elction
>trump will never build the wall
Aren't you tired of being wrong all of the time?

jose you're fucked ajjajaja

This.

Mexico needs us more than we need them and thanks to Trump the lies of the nigger Obama are fading into history and are to be forgotten.

Mexico needs it millions and millions of people back and thanks again to Trump soon they will be receiving a one way ticket home or dumped in Mexico somewhere.

>it isn't
are you retarded
>trump was the nominee
>trump won
>trump is building the wall
why baitpost tho

yes hes going to populate mexico again

they had been killing eachother off so much they need a new population (or in this case, their old population back) before it's too late

Not many and a lot more. Basically, enough to discourage anyone but your best and brightest. This is more to slow your coming than to make money.

The trade and cost of housing and providing services to your shitbag countrymen are going to be the biggest savings and money maker.

Companies building here in the USA will make us huge amounts of money and taxes and that will be considered a lose for you and gain for us.

Seriously, the way Mexico and its people have acted over the past years are coming back to bite you in the ass and you deserve it.

I'm clearly shitposting you retard

why would I post a pro-trump image accompanied by anti-trump post?

Oy wey!

You can't force us to deal with our own criminals, that's racism!

Bad güey!

>Mexico needs it millions and millions of people back
That's a complete lie. Actually, Mexico got pretty butthurt about Trump's accusations because they were mostly true. Our vermin goes to America, we don't want them back and we can't support such an influx of uneducated, jobless people.

The worst thing about this is that we will be surrounded by Guatemalans, Salvadoreans, Dominicans. You know, filthy shitskins with 90% of indio admixture and with high rates of criminality.
Haitians are already fucking us over. We will have our Trump soon, believe me.

They don't have a choice.

Could you please provide numbers? I really want to know how much money are you guys going to get from visas to build that expensive wall. I can't find any data on "the google"

> This is what kek's actually belive

I already did.

Very few countries have the luxury of deciding who to trade with. Particularly when it's one of their largest trade partners.

All trump has to do is grant "a path to citizenship" to all illegals here now (fuck theyre already here right?) in exchange for support to build the damn thing properly from congress.

They could say 'No' and then commit sudoku because they just sank their whole economy.

people dont understand that mexico gets benefits from the USA already and the amounts they they get is more then what the wall would cost to produce.

by trump saying they would pay for it,
thats where he was talking from.

They will lose alot of financial aid, we will impart tariffs and taxes to how we charge canada and other countries, ect.

while they arent paying directly either way we are still paying the same amounts we always were and are getting a wall.

aka FREE WALL :D

Not bills have been written or executive orders signed so any numbers will be speculative. I would rate it in the millions of dollars over the next 8 to 10 years.

Also, keep in mind this is really a way to keep you shitholes in your own country. If your poor trash look and see that it will cost to much to make it to America you will stay home. That will save us billions that will not need to spend to house and care for you.

Those who can make it will be able to pay and thus not complete and total shit. And those people will be looked at very closely.

Finally, if it is not clear by now. We do not want you here and rather than waste money building schools in the middle east we can spend money building a wall to keep your trash out.

I see, let me check those numbers in a few years to see if we actually paid for that thing

You do that if after the civil war your country is about to go through as millions of your people flood back and drink up all your resources. The south americans will take advantage of your instability and eat you all alive.

In other words you will not have internet, tv, power, fuel, food, or anything else so you are going to have to trust your south american masters if America is tried of winning yet.

Ok dude, I'll do that

how much money do we give mexico? idk but take all that away and put it towards the wall.

You will do that on the other side of the wall.

Maybe Mexico could turn the wall into a tourist attraction so all the wealthy Mexicans.... wait... wealthy Mexicans?! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

That's the thing, if you do that, you are paying for it in reality

>Mexico, this time instead of giving you free money I'll use that to build a wall. Which means you paid for it.
That's still American money. The level of mental gymnastics Drumpfkins have to go through is truly impressive though.

Outsiders can suck my balls!
BUILD THE WALL NOW!

rather put the money given to you, towards the wall. plus you guys have no money anyway so that's true

Even if we had to pay for it I personally do not care. But chances are you're wrong faggot

Lets see if you think that when you're starving in a month because you can't afford your twice expensive all-American food.

we actually need to starve since so many of are fat. so thanks you can take the number 1 spot kek

Meheecho already has the no. 1 spot hombre

huffingtonpost.com/news/fattest-country/

I hope he will come out and say the wall is going to be a metaphorical one. then he legalizes all drugs in the us and produces them with the seized drug money we already have sitting doing nothing.

I don't know who Carlos Slim is either

One... one spic who will not do shit for his people or the tens of millions that will soon be flooding back in.

But sure they can build a tourist attraction for that one dirty spic to look at the wall if they want to.