Alright Pol...

Alright Pol, I left Islam quite a while ago but always thought I could keep it hidden and tolerate the dumb wits around me. But these Muslims are starting to really get on my nerves lately. How do I avoid being killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyfvNflh6hc&t=404s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GTFO to America while you can. Trump's refugee ban allows religious minorities so start believing in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Fuck Jesus Christ. I have been red-pilled towards the real truth, Nihilism.

Don't draw any cartoons of their prophet.

It's not hard to pretend to be christian.

Just be arabic and not muslim. Buy a 10 dollar cross and show it to the embassy guys.

come to the EU, nothing can go wrong with that plan

>Not following our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Kys mudslime scum

nah fuck off. he should move to India that's where he belongs

I'd rather pretend to be religious for a few years in exchange for living a prosperous life in a safe country, but that's just me. I'm sure your primitive arab brain doesn't see it like this.

but if you plan to actually intergrate in to the society and not kling on to the "culture" that made the middle east a shit hole, you could be verry well off in the western world.

Even If I do come to the west I'll always be a shitskin.

LEAVE!

go to India. it's just the other half of what your country was before it gained independence

>>>Fuck Jesus.

You revealed your true colors Achmed.
Stay and get stoned by the Shariah police.

I belong to the Baluchi minority of Pakistan, We don't really have the same effed up culture as the arabs, Plus Pakis are ethnically cleansing us slowly so we don't really have their culture either. Our "culture" usually consists of ancient animist rituals which most people don't follow anymore, Like fire dances and shit.

Fuck every organized religion.

aaahhhh, goede ouwde koloniale tijd... euhhh, indiƫ, nevermind

India has more muslims than this hellhole

Come to Germany.

kill them all

Then learn about those old cultural stuff and become a showman in the western world.

I know what you mean, But I am actually really tired of hiding and lying about myself.

Nigga Please

in total but not throughout the entire country. dude just imagine the amount of shitposting you can do with an indian flag on Sup Forums

But in a lot of places the muslims are a minority.
i'd say India is your best choice.

You cannot really move to India from here, You sorta "defect" to India. Much more dangerous for my family here.

Don't come to the UK and move to Luton trying to act all black. The ones like these stinking muzzies - youtube.com/watch?v=xyfvNflh6hc&t=404s

You all westerns do know that people like me are actually waiting for your PC bullshit to end so we can actually apply for a Visa

The UK? You know the UK is going Muslim like 20-30 years

You kill yourself first so you can avoid being killed

I know it will :(

What the fuck went wrong UK?

Smelly cucks! BTW have you ever witnesses someone being stoned to death?

Play to win

Not personally, But A lawyer living about half a kilometer from here was killed because he was representing a "Blasphemer"

There have numerous threads with this same premise lately. Last night I saw one from Jordan. Same damn thing, almost the same words. I think these are Western government shilling.
(1) The simplistic but expertly phrased premise leads the reader directly to embracing the confected wave of refugee-migrants. Oh, can't survive where you are? I guess now you have to come here. As is standard with government shilling, these people have no idea how to argue and have not read any of our arguments. The problem of persistent third world failure being abetted rather than mitigated by emigration is basically our starting point.
(2) Real Muslim crypto-dissidents have sorted through personal interaction issues long ago and would not in a million years (if only for logic) ask a Westerner in a tolerant environment how one goes about being not a Westerner in a highly intolerant environment. I mean OP's central purpose is perfectly incoherent, as well as least optimal, as well as historically not done.
(3) Nonwhite and especially Muslim countries have strong internet monitoring which always focuses specially on apostasy.
(4) Multiple similar threads appearing at the same time and jibing with globalist agenda points.

That's the first stage of the red pill, you'll get over it as long as you focus on bettering yourself and not act like the one you despise