except succeed at ruining our succes

yeah, sure they were.

naw tho

nice bait

hmm

you spelled welfare wrong

Warfare is not limited to physical fighting

watch the movie zulu

Absolutely. That's why they've conquered so many cultures.

never have been never will be that is why they were slaves

Oh I wasn't aware that niggers were the ones who colonized the globe.

>that pic

Legitimately looks like an Orc

Shaka Zulu is considered the greatest black warlord of all time for inventing flanking.

Uh, you are top notch consumers.

Lolno
Sandniggers were pretty good at conquering even before they were snackbars, but straight up afroniggers haven't conquered a single notable place in history
>inb4 Detroit
>inb4 da wyte pussy, wyte boi

if they were surely they would have conquered everyone else right? What went wrong were they too stupid or too weak? I've personally never, outside of boxing, seen a black challenge a white 1v1, always in monkey packs bc they are weak as fuck.

>never heard of the spartans

Blacks have never taken part in war.

Never in history has this been the case. Literally ever. Also, it was whites who conquered the world. Stay salty.

Spartans got btfo by some literal faggots from Thebes

>are they more skilled at welfare

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcx4tDjKv8

Fight or flight instinct man. Tells you everything you need to know about who would win

>shaka zulu ''invented'' flanking in 1800
>there was no flanking in battles before 1800
Canadian education.
>we wuz kangz and invented flanking

This picture makes no sense
This civilization has developed metallurgy but only uses it for weapons and not for armor?
Fucking "artists" drawing what's "cool" and not thinking for a second

Is it true that African "combat" was mostly ceremonial before Shaka Zulu decided to kill his enemies instead?

In any case formation fighting is vastly superior.

Didn't the "African Napoleon" just conquer tribes of spear-throwers (Nguni warfare was traditionally quite ritualistic, low-key and consisted mostly of thrown spears) in an area that amounted to the size of Belgium?

Man remember all those battles black people won against white people?
No?

There's good reason for that.

Ottomans were pretty successful.

Mongols were successful.

Blacks have had some pretty big empires tbqhf

was it not for the mercy of white men, the black race would not even exist

Fighting in a thug brawl doesnt make one a warrior, it makes one a thug.

Kek'd

Most civilisations have done that. Hell, the ancient empires of the Fertile Crescent just used spears and wicker shields or bow and arrows.

The most common armour throughout history has been padded cloth.

>confusing physical strength (resulting from generations of slavery) with combat prowess, the thread

thats a anglicised face..

who ever drew this wants to be white

>hey lets go around the enemy where they're weak
>nobody thought about this before 1820+-

Whites conquered the world. Niggers have been enslaved by everyone. You tell me.

He's saying that blacks had no idea how to flank in battles before Shaka, hence greatest BLACK warlord, and let's be fucking honest it's not a stretch to say that they didn't know basic battle tactics like flanking, hammer and anvil, high ground domination, skirmishing, etc.

That bludgeon looks way more complex than just a pointy end, but I see your point

no because they could only fight with wooden spears while whites had guns

not even in the same time zone of quality

it took the combined military attention of the entire Roman empire to force 'primitive' Britain to sign a peace treaty after 7 years of fighting, Britain was never conquered, and Caradoc remains the only military leader that they captured, paraded, and refused to kill out of pure fear.

'I came, I saw, I conquered' is historical fantasy invented by jews who simply can't allow white people to know how brutally effective they are

>Mongols
>ottomans
>black

>better warriors than whites
>conquer nothing
>be conquered by Arabs for 1300 years
>be easily conquered by a handful of whites with shitty rifles

>I came
xDDD

they're pretty good at convincing their betters that they're worth spending billions of dollars of food and medical aid to "help them" (that is, help them bloat their population even further beyond what their land can support and delay the problem of mass famine for another week or so)

britain, especially scotland, had the same problem most of germany and parts of gaul did - way too many fucking trees.

> ottomans black
> Mongols black

What did he mean by this?

Not in African battles

Anglo-Saxons have always been the best warriors and conquerors.

We invented the concept of a Standing Army.
men from across the globe come to Britain to train at Sandhurst and Britannica Royal NAval College. We have some of the best intelligence services. Our military prowess and mindset respects and reveres other warrior races, which is why we have the Gurkha regiments still today.

Look what a minority of Whites did to the Zulus, arguably the most Warrior race of all Black Africans.

Europeans have been fighting each others since humans first set foot there.
Africans have been fighting too.
The fundamental difference is that Europeans would think all day and dream at night about how to btfo forever their enemy the next fight. Which resulted in advanced warfare techniques being developed at a ridiculous speed.
Medieval Europeans could torture you in 700 different ways and kill you in a thousand more before they could harvest crops properly.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

I know this is bait, but on the other hand you have an American flag so I don't really know

They say Aussies and Canacucks make the dumbest posts, but whenever History is even slightly involved, there's always an American saying something pants-on-head retarded

WE WUZ HEROI SPIRIT N SHEEEEEIT

>Oh I wasn't aware that niggers were the ones who colonized the globe.

they colonized Europe for 800 years

africans couldnt and still cant produce leather, linen, steel.

the musclature and bone structure are of a norse mesomorph....

blacks have wide hips and skinnier shoulders in males and short but dense biceps are white.

blacks generally have elongated muscles.
(bad for force and endurance but good for acceleration)

Lastly the whole styling is based off celtic or european barbarians.

>>WHITE APPROPRIATION!!!
>>WHITE APPROPRIATION!!!

Veni vidi vici was said after fighting pontus, not Briton, you ninny

>Blacks have had some pretty big empires tbqhf

Reasonably big in terms of land area.
Tiny in terms of population.

This.

How the fuck are you supposed to keep a formation when a tree every five feet fucks it all up?

WE WUZ MONGOLS AND TURKS

He created the idea of fighting as that of the horns of a bull. With the left and right flanks ahead of the middle. Zulus were incredible warriors though, running 40-50 miles to a battle.

you can't
and you don't

unless you're black

A FUCKING LEAF

6/10 gave me a chuckle and made me reply

yes that is how they took over the world like we can see today

Black people aren't actually more confident it's just posturing. They're adapted to run away at the first sign of real danger because all they have to lose is a mudhut

No. They were naturally stronger, but they were too dumb. We used strategy to defeat them easily. Brute strength only helps so much when you just run in blindly swinging.

change the shield to ahide shield
the club to a poorly constructed spear
remove the sandals and make that guy skinny as a twig due to malnourishment and it's a pretty accurate depiction of an african warrior

the fighting is one thing, its moving your giant formations through thick forest thats a problem. marching to your enemy was impossible when all your men are scattered literally in groups of 3 or 5 and the enemy who knows the territory back to front can pick you off at leisure. romans just figured it was never worth the hassle, not like they needed more wood anyways

Lel

kekked hard
also
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8

How does a leaf fall for another leaf's bait?

you missed the point, which is that jews make it clear that the british were barbarian primitives who got run over

the opposite is true, they annihilated the Romans, and even during the conflict, Senators would send their family members to druidic universities to be trained

The precise point at which JGC said things is irrelevant, because that is the very type of thing which is being intentionally obfuscated by lower education

>Historically are gorillas stronger than humans?

Hence enslaved and never had any kind f empire, not contributing in any way to warfare in an way.

Greek,Roman, French, British,Indians, Germans, Chinese are the best warriors and the ones shaping warfare and how it is faught.

Blacks only copy but never provide anything by them self.

Ironically it's the white guilt faggots that did the convincing

That's clearly fake though.

i thought all the blacks were in the ghetto

It's not that impressive considering Italians did the exact same thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bersaglieri

>Too poor to afford horses
>Make your men run everywhere instead

It's not bait, I'm pretty sure he's just stupid

Think about this

The Zulus were able to go toe to toe with 19th century British Empire

the British had guns, and although they lost at the end, the Zulus were fearless...

doesn't this mean the Zulus could of defeated the Spartans, Alexander's Macedonian army, Rome?

Kabarebe was bretty gud.

They don't really count as black, but it does highlight an important distinction between races.

Aboriginal rebels with twice the number of white settlers, armed with rifles, couldn't so much as take back a farm house before they broke apart and were killed in a small number of skirmishes.

Across the ocean, small tribes of Maori armed with nothing but traditional weapons waged a fairly coordinated guerrilla war against dug-in English soldiers and settler militia for years, before eventually signing a treaty that, for the time, massively favoured them.

what is it about canadians that compels them to make such useless, shitty, made up posts

Britain had tin mines, which were absolutely essential to everyone

It's speculated the Joseph of Arimethea, the man who collected Jesus' body, owned tin mines in Britain

>Ottomans were black
>Mongols were black

>They were naturally stronger
When will this meme die?

World's strongest man competition has ever only been won by whites.

They're damn fine athletes based on our profession sports.

Best post.

Sure they are.

wtf i didnt even see this post

The British lost because of hubris in the battle of Isandlwana. They believed they were so powerful that they wouldn't need to prepare a defense and got their shit wrecked.

>an army without swordmanship training and guns that can fire a round every 10 minutes against a zerg rush

Yeah, you're retarded.

athleticism =/= warfare

Honest question, how would the Zulus of done against Rome?

>scotland
>tin mines
no but please completely misinterpret my post to stroke your sharting ego. I only said parts of britain had unpassable forests, most of scotland however was coated in them

Is that why whites dominated the world when blacks couldn't even dominate their own mud huts?

being suited for hard labor does not make you adept at the art of war.

To be specific, they're good at running fast and jumping. Not really great athletes in general.

Wouldn't even be a contest. The Zulus would get destroyed.