What conspiracy theories does Sup Forums believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

fizyka.umk.pl/ftp/pub/papers/kmk/14-Consipracy-CIM.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia hacked the election in swing states to elect Trump president.

that this all supposed to matter

CIA is infiltrated with Muslim Brotherhood and other pedo degenerates and they are spearheading the largest human trafficking operation in history.

Donald J. Trump is psychopathic. That happened when he decided to run for president. Weeks before that, his brain chemistry was altered. Now everything is going according to the master plan.

all of them except aliens aren't real, demons neither

That the social justice left was a product of the CIA to take down Occupy Wall Stree and be used as a tool for globalist elites.

Sandy hook was fake

The earth is flat, space doesnt exist, stars are not suns, and the Bible is the infallible word of God.

Syrian uprising was instigated by the CIA.

The deep state is gonna bust down our doors and gas us all in camps. And I'm on the list.

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

NWO conspiracies with the Rothschild and Rockefeller.

That mental illness is real but modern psychiatry is fucking up so hard that I don't recommend even slightly functional people see them.

That Romania is actually kinda cool

Med schools are a cartel

This.My my dog was a security apparatus there and can confirm all of those tiny little bodies were stacked up on top of eachother with bullets in every part of them.The ones who hung on were finished off with the butt of his gun.
That's where all the brain matter came from.

All of them.

That part about modern psychiatry is not a conspiracy, it's just basic facts. Incompetent retards giving dangerous drugs to depressed losers all to get more money in the pockets of big pharma.

Those not giving drugs will just get comfy jobs doing absolutely nothing outside listening people whine about their shitty lives all day long.

That a certain aircraft that doesn't exist but gets Sup Forums shut down when mentioned does exist.

I believe that Real numbers are a Jewish conspiracy and math should be done with rational numbers.

Let them come knocking. Shitposting is not a crime.

Earth is flat and stationary.

Yet. In this country at least.

Pointless anecdote time:

I have had some serious not functioning depression before and the pills did absolutely nothing whatsoever. It was classic snake oil because it did just enough that you could tell if you missed a days pill but it didn't do anything for the issue.

You know what did help? Being broken down by excercise and activity along with some achievable goals. I had to break myself down and rebuild me in a more functional state.

That cured my depression. Not some funding magic no effort pill.

Jackdurden.com desu

Yep, exercise, sleep, diet are king. That's not the "health" industry wants to tell you though. They want to keep you hooked so they can make money with you.

The problem is the entire field is infested with women.

A conspiracy theory that I think I created myself because I haven't heard it elsewhere is that the Soviet Union destroyed itself on purpose.

They did so that the Berlin wall would come down and then millions of left wing, communists who were highly educated would be given positions in government, politics and academia. These people would be able to influence traditionally right wing and conservative Europe and North America.

That leads on to the situations we see today where the left has been winning and controlling things up to this year. It all has its roots in the 90s. We've had our societies brought to their knees. The rich and middle class are influenced by leftists in university, meanwhile the poor and working class are voting left wing in their droves because they are promised change. Migration from Asia, Africa and the Middle East have been boosted ten fold since the 90s because those groups automatically vote for left wingers who are soft on migrants.

Its just a slow steady leech on the "victory" gained by the more conservative version of capitalism. Until eventually you end up with full blown communist government. That where the EU*SSR* was going until the Brits pissed in their cornflakes.

Don't worry. We're all on the list.

I am interested in these guys impact on world's backstage.

Aren't they Russian? Putin probably gives them secret orders

fizyka.umk.pl/ftp/pub/papers/kmk/14-Consipracy-CIM.pdf

Enjoy.

Wat?

bogdanoffs. theyre ayy lmaos

I for one, can NOT wait til we're bunkmates in a FEMA camp. My wife calls me an asshole but I just want the challenge of a good fight. Col Klank will be proud.

That Belgium's freemason political elite was involved in pedophilia and Marc Dutroux was their guy

>hacking paper ballots and wireless polling

That the moonlanding was fake, as the americans desperatly needed a feat in space after they have been btfo everytime by the russians.

������ �� ��� ������ �� ����� ��� ����� ���

����� �������� ����� ��� �����

They are of Russian descent but seems they don't even speak Russian. They are not famous here and I don't know anything about them and their influence. Perhaps I need a not so long exposition.

it's not a conspiracy when it's true.

Most things are a conspiracy at certain levels.

For example, they don't sell tin foil anymore. It's all aluminum foil. But we keep hearing about "tin foil hats" Well how do we make tin foil hats without tin foil?

everyone on Sup Forums is a slimy disgusting jew, except for me

Said the Jew rubbing his greasy hands together.

Gay people have distinctly different eye shape than everyone else.

Finland doesn't really exist.

That giants existed

We do not believe, we create conpiracy theories.

That America is real. I never seen an American in my life. Never talked to one in my life. This "America" shit is all made up by Brits who just do a funny accent. Well, i don't buy it. Do they really think that i believe all these madness they shit out into the world? No.

Britbongs are evil.

WTF?