BREAKING NEWS: Trump signs executive orders to jumpstart construction of border wall...

BREAKING NEWS: Trump signs executive orders to jumpstart construction of border wall, strip funding for so-called sanctuary cities.
twitter.com/AP/status/824329301306839047
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/824327488079822848
twitter.com/PzFeed/status/824327906365231109
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/824319568155967490
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy83CZ_rjwQ
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286
ice.gov/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNSBPhaDjM
nytimes.com/2017/01/24/world/americas/trump-mexico-nafta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, I'm so happy

what are sanctuary cities

mfw

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/824319568155967490

where the city's governance says WTF I HATE LAWS NOW and doesn't go after illegal immigrants and in fact invites them to live there

>strip funding for so-called sanctuary cities
Yeeeeessssssssss!
Get fucked leftists.

Cities that help illegals avoid getting caught and deported.

What people don't seem to understand is what is meant by Mexico 'paying' for the wall.

That's a simple misunderstanding of the word structure of the sentence. You see, we don't mean Mexico will give money directly to fund the wall.

It means the wall will be built, and Mexico will 'pay for it'. As in, they will pay for the decades of corruption they've faced to had us make the wall. When the wall is built, all the trickling away of their destitute underclass, who've left a convenient drain on the populace so that the cartel-occupied political machines of Mexico that choke their people can no longer be siphoned off. Now all that entrapment will turn the Mexican desitute to rage, with no 'third option' left, they will turn from dreamers of slave labor, to dreamers of revolution.

There has been a rotting in the soul of Mexico that needed cleansing flame to purge it for decades, and this wall will be the cap on the Pressure Cooker that will destroy the mess it has become. Politicians will hang, people will eat each other, and the cartels will be dragged down roads to gallows and ditches. The Mexican people will have nowhere to go but to revolution, and it will cleanse the palate of the nation into something WORTH having trade with, WORTH doing business with, WORTH being a neighbor.

But before all of that, Mexico must pay. For the decades it has allowed this rot to fester, it must pay in blood. And the wall will help them pay that debt long overdue.

Steel yourself boys, the border's gonna get a lot hotter than you think.

Is this a dream or is it reality?

Good. Every spic I see break any laws, any loud music, anything of the sort I will just call the cops on them , and if they are REALLY breaking the law I will let ice know about it.

Los Angeles, hell all of CALI needs to be cleaned of illegals.

Holy shit. Trump is a legend.

I hope he has loyal secret service because he is making more enemies in 3 days of office then a small army can make in a lifetime.

>s-s-stupid drumfpkins, he'll never build a wall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cities that protect illegal aliens. If they get there, they wont be kicked fromt the US and the government will take care of them with tax money

Autsim

BREAKING:
Trump will build a wall

yes LA still is sasying they wont work with trump in reporting illegals.

they dont need to, that's our responsibility. So if you are in California, you know the drill, dont call the lapd on any criminal illegal activity, let ICE know about it.

When we stop sending money to major cities in Cali, they'll be so self righteous they'll stop obeying federal laws and stop paying taxes. Trump will eventually have to resort to force. SoCal succeeds leaving behind select counties in NorCal which will form the state of Jefferson. And then the war on for Cali begins and the world will bitch moan

Nice.

Although I presume the administration is going to talk about raised taxes since Mexico refuse to shell out hard pesos for it.

> B-b-b-but he would not build the wall or deport anyone, you were played, drumptards
Do shills ever feel ashamed of shit they have to post? How is it, to know that things you try to prove will be exposed as stupid lies in mere days, every fucking time, every day for many years?

Stop being retarded. It means indirect ways of recouping losses. Tariffs etc.

Local city governments that try to stop immigration laws from being enforced. Think of like London is to the UK but protecting a bunch of illegal latinos rather then trying to implement sharia law.

Mostly we are talking about the largest liberal cities. Probably the biggest cities in California.

Shit, I'm in TN and we aren't even a sanctuary city but we are eat up with them. I can't imagine how bad a city like that must be at this point. Would it even be considered a state if it was just essentially nothing but beaners living off tax dollars? Whenever I think it's bad here, I just remember that it's even worse someplace else. Small consolation I guess.

My reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy83CZ_rjwQ

he literally did more in 5 days then obongo in 5 years

Is this the most stark contrast between US presidents ever ?

has any other president delivered (or tried to) this quickly and this boldly ever ?

serious question as a non american

i love what he's doing btw

What part of the timeline are we at right now?

>he'll drop out of the primaries
>he'll never get enough electors for the nomination
>he'll not be nominated Republican nominee
>he's finished after that debate (1)
>he sure is done after that debate (2)
>hillary has not even thought of him anymore (debate 3)
>he'll never get 270 EC votes
>he'll never be picked by the Electoral College on the 19/20th of Dec
>he'll never make it to the inauguration
>he'll backpedal on ALL his points
We are here, right?

>stop funding of sanctuary cities

Top kek.
Shit is gonna go down.
And Leftards said that Trump wasnt going to do shit

Im cumming

Not in my lifetime.

No where close.

Most took atleast 6 months to do this much.

Just move the Obamacare and wall points up and we're good, thanks user

>stop funding for so-called sanctuary cities
Vermont is knee deep in the process of trying to make Burlington one of those.

I'll happily be going out and doing private recon to spy on potential targets. Not sure what I'm going to do about the "Syrian" "refugees" in Rutland though, may have to just organize some gangstalking.

The Timeline where many would rather cover their eyes than see the reality surrounding them - that people are dumb and can easily be won over by promises laid upon promises.
Oh, and that Clinton is a cunt.

Sucks to be me. I live in a sanctuary city. Now all the other illegals are going to move here and our budget is gonna be fucked

Hahaha boy I envy you, that's the most ass-blasting and amazing decision.

>he literally did more in 5 days then obongo in 5 years

I wasn't expecting it to be so fast, I`m happy for America.

oh right, well you see that post is 4 days old, he really is fast.

Can someone explain to me, as a burger in a state that isn't a sanctuary city, how a sanctuary city would be worse if your own state was pretty bad so far as illegal immigrants go? Does it just mean the sanctuary city would be worse, or are we all about equally shitty? thanks

Only one. James /k/ Sup Forumsk

He said he would only serve one term and achieve four goals.

>Acquire some or all of Oregon Country.
>Acquire California and New Mexico from Mexico.
>Reestablish the Independent Treasury System.
>Reduce tariffs.

He achieved them all under budget and ahead of schedule. By the end of his term, US territory grew by 1/3. He didn't run again.

Protesters will interfere with building the wall. How should we respond?

Forgot pic.

He will go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.

What's up, Styx?

Zero-tolerance shoot on sight

All protests and disruptions of construction will be treated as acts of domestic terrorism

Little Germanies if you will

Shadilay, Styx!

Can we meme RWDS into existence next?

>MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL
>funds it by stripping US cities of federal funding

So he's paying for the wall with sequestered federal funding.

Camps senpai, board the train ese

TOO MUCH WINNING AHHHHH

Nois.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism

We'll just start dumping our problems in Canada. Trudeau is so cucked that he sells his clay in exchange for us buying beef for dog factories.

I bet Trump could get him to pay for a northern wall right away. He opened his asshole for NAFTA's recrafting in day one.

i ain't that guy

One thing I wondered about the wall is, won't the lefty protestors just lie down where the wall will go? In certain areas it will surely be difficult to work around them, and plenty of them have nothing better to do so they can easily organise enough of them in tandem.

Is there a (at least semi-serious) solution to this?

I am so fuckin hard

Who's visiting the wall once it's done? I feel like it should be mecca for maganons

Where's the new minecraft video Styx?

His story is legendary

the world has been bitching and moaning about the USA before it existed.

to be fair he's stripping "sanctuary cities" from shekels.

And yet accomplishes nothing.

Central American asylum-seekers BTFO the Wall.

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286

>when memes become reality

Executing them. If they interfere then they are breaking the law. This nation has become too pussified so the concept seems horrendous, however they will be effective.

Sorry drumpfkins, but he needs approval from Congress first.

can there be something like too much winning?

He can't do that. That's encroaching on their rights, piece of shit. He won't get away with this.

thats why all of CA is moving to OR and turning it to shit as well.

Styx plz

Well, it's federal land I believe so they'll be blocked off by the military.

Police using force

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

A
N
D

UNDER BUDGET

>he literally did more in 5 days then obongo in 5 years

First 100 days confirmed for first 5 days now

>Holy shit. Trump is a legend.

so when they climb over the wall,whats your reaction going to be.since trump just wasted billions in tax payers money for this crap

Police. Has happened in my country a couple of times. The solution is to bring in the police and either carry them off (peaceful civil-disobeying protesters that do no acts of violence, the only protestors that can be respected) or counter violence with violence: police with teargas, water canons and shotguns shooting beanbags. If that fails, then it's the army's time to shine.

>attacks the wrong immigration crisis
What the fuck are you talking about?
It's not like we can go enforce Mexishit's border.
We can only stop them at ours.

THE greatest, user.

TFW Liberals say to Trump, "Mr. Trump, tear down this wall."

So guys, you will finally get paid for being NEET?

ice.gov/contact

you know what to do.

I grew up in California, been here all my life, 30+ years. In that time I have seen this state go from "okay" to "oh my god". It is really that bad. Why? Because the LAPD and the state does not enforce shit on the books when it comes to illegals, in fact the opposite.

The state of California has said they would not help Trump when it comes to enforcing illegals, but we all know that's bullshit, just like the marijuana raids, if the federal government wants something done, they will have it regardless. So they are essentially saying we wont give federal $$ anymore, but again, dont even pay attention to that shit, there will be a huge crack down.

They say there are 5 million illegals in California, the number is probably much higher than that, do you know how much cheaper rent would be if these people left? Legit residents would actually be able to afford living in this state, but again we cant have that because there are just so many of them.

This is a good thing, and it might help Trump win California next election if he goes ahead with it. Liberals are scared of death for this to happen, cause they know how bad the illegal problem is.

Mr. President, it's too much winning!

Best timeline.

Ah really? So basically a sanctuary city is a safer place for illegals. Duh, I should have realized that. Thanks for the response. I mean really, compared to ten years ago, TN has quite a few of dondu nuffin spics bumbling around. If they end up becoming a sanctuary city's problem, I feel bad for that sanctuary city. Cause to someone like me who has lived here mostly their entire life, it seems a fucking lot to have come flooding in all at once.

You, and this article, are implying that this is the only thing being done. This is only the beginning.

The media can't keep up. There are like 10 stories to cover atm.

The Trump Train keeps on going full throttle.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNSBPhaDjM

>defunding sanctuary cities
>remove foreign abortion funding
>keystone pipeline efficiencies
>federal hirizing freeze
the wall is revenue neutral already

Yes, Norway user, this would work...and it follows the conditions of the Constitution to a tee!

I got in argument with a Rothschild a few weeks ago, I sent this to her today.

>Mr. President, it's too much winning!

mfw stupid fucking burgers don't understand how dependent they are from Mexico.

For many years they have been sharing intelligence with them to identify the terrorists and attacks from the south border, even they are talking to use that point against them:

nytimes.com/2017/01/24/world/americas/trump-mexico-nafta.html

A small stone in the shoe fucks you up more in the long run than a slap.

hahahahahahahahah

Good luck blowing your shit up by terrorist that will be helped by Mexico

That's honestly what I love about it.

They don't have time to make targeted sympathy campaigns, because he's doing everything immediately.

Cucktropolises

I see indifference and shrugging among law enforcement here too. I dunno if they legally cannot do anything when they pull a drunk beaner over and just give him PI and he's back washing dishes the next day, or if they just don't want to bother. I hope it's the former and they actually begin doing something when changes are made. Cause right now it's like, oh they are illegal, well let's just hold him for a few hours and boot him back out into the street.

fuck he works fast.
I'm guessing social media is exploding right now, can't wait for the highlight reel.

All he needs to do is sell rights for engraving spots in the wall.

"Sanctuary city" doesn't grant immunity to illegals, it only limits extent of cooperation from city's own officials with feds, i.e. city police will not report illegals to ICE. But nothing stops ICE from coming and doing house-to-house large scale cleansing op and grabbing everyone w/out docs.

He got it in 2006. Also reps have filibuster proof majorities in both houses.

>Stop them at ours

Asylum-seekers want to be caught, so they can apply for asylum.