Trump is actually going to build the wall and deport Mexicans

>Trump is actually going to build the wall and deport Mexicans.
Fine hope you faggots enjoy being forced to eat Taco Bell instead of ACTUAL Mexican food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will Jose.

There are millions of legal spics here, just getting rid of the rapists

ACTUAL mexican food is shit anyway.
Texmex > Mexican food

Mexican food is trash anyway lol

So? While tacos were nice as a kid, there are plenty of good meals to eat. You think everyone in the world eats tacos lol?

>implying American born/ legal Mexican immigrants cant cook Mexican food
>implying non mexicans don't know how to cook Mexican food.

Sage

Sure there's other food to eat but every once in a while you'll get a craving for authentic Mexican food and when you realize all the Mexican restaurants are gone you'll regret voting for Trump.

This. Everytime I go to an authentic Mexican place where the menu isn't even in English the food sucks. Only high point is it's cheap. It's pretty bad when the best tasting thing they serve is cow tongue.

Sage

>craving for authentic Mexican food
Someone actually gets this?
HAhahahahaha Americans = Spics

>all mexicans are illegal
>only mexicans can cook mexican food

Geeze found the actual racist

I'm sure there are plenty of legal Mexican immigrants who can continue to make fine Mexican cuisine. Your argument is retarded and invalid.

Kill yourself, Paco.

>Buy tortillas, cheese, meat, vegetables
>Cut thin vegetables, grate cheese, put on tortilla.
>Put tortilla in oven or microve oven
>Cook meat however you like
>Remove tortilla and put meat on
Shhhhhit es so diffico mang, por favor back to restaraunto mexicano

>deport ILLEGAL Mexicans

Seriously, what do you sjw cucks don't understand about the word ILLEGAL?

Such twisted logic really rustles my chimichangas

Thank god i am a chef and I can make my own mexican food.

Rosa's Cafe isn't going anywhere.

Mexican food is simple as shit to make. I make my own salsa and tortillas already

I can make Mexican food myself.

taco bell aint that bad

t. legal

>Live in Houston
>Torchy's Tacos
>$4 per taco

>Taco Bell
>1 Beefy Fritos Burrito
>1 Cheesy bean and rice burrito
>1 Cheesy Gordita Crunch
>1 Hard taco
>Under $6

Yeah, i'll go with Taco Bell. Greatest fast food value on the planet.

there's two good mexican food places within 20 miles of me and they do well

I think I'll be good on mexican restaurants

usually make chicken tacos and guacamole myself anyways

tfw no crunch wrap supreme

thanks doc

Joke's on you. My mom is mexican and she's legal.
I get all the free mexican food I want.
She's white too btw. European blood.

Actual Mexican food is fucking disgusting and made with leftover parts of whatever animal they're using. Texmex is all we want and/or need thanks

Ok lets not post those webm's of "actual" mexican food being made.

>craving mexican food

I doubt Mexicans will ever go away, they're ~50% of California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

The region has always historically been Hispanic/Anglo mix, and Utah/Idaho serves as the Anglo-Mormon buffer state.

There should just be regulation to stop the explosive expansion of the Latino population onto the native Anglo population.

Only the illegal Mexicans make actual Mexical food?

White chefs make better Mexican food anyway.

>implying you need mexicans to make mexican food
Adios, Pablo! Y tu abuelita tambien!

>craving for authentic Mexican food
Found the spic. Anyone with a sense of taste knows genuine Mexican cuisine is trash.

thats not how you cook mexican food

you're an idiot

Americanized foreign food is best anyway.

coulda sworn i saved em, fug :c

Crunchwraps are indeed based, but the specialty items can increase your final total a bit. I make an exception for the Cheesy Gordita Crunch because it is my favorite item on the menu.

So.... Once the Wall is built, everyone living in the US will magically forget how to make tacos? This is the most retarded post I've seen in a long time. Yeb! will have his guac, goddamn it.

yeah man i fucking love eating intestines and chicken feet yum yum delicious mexican food

Didn't you hear Portugal? America can lead the world in aerospace, defense, and medical tech research and development but we will never, ever be able to deconstruct the proper methods for slow cooking a cows head and rolling it in corn meal. Only Mexican intellectuals posses the innate wisdom to accomplish this task.

inb4tostilocos webms

bull shit, genuine mexican food is fresh and delicious.

you have to go back

My favorite Mexican restaurant opened in the 70's and is still ran by the same gigantic Mexican family today. They're all citizens, and there's like 20 grandkids, so I'm sure they'll be making my Christmas tamales for the rest of my life.

What am i missing?
>Those tacos are awesome ( make sure you put peppers in there and cilantro)

California has millions and millions of ethnic Mexicans who make authentic Mexican food. Even if we never took another Mexican and deported all the illegals, we will have authentic Mexican food for at least 100+ years.

Ok Jeb.

Too bad she married a spic mongrel and you took after him

>i dont know what genuine means

>You need to be a disgusting beaner to make bread with meat veggies and cheese

Lololol

This.

I work with a shitload of mexicans and they bring tripas for lunch almost every day. Kill yourself.

>It's pretty bad when the best tasting thing they serve is cow tongue.
have you any idea how unworked some of the cows tongue is as a muscle? tender city

Yeah, cus that food is SO hard to make.

>cows head

I have to stop you there, because as much as I love Taco Bell, barbacoa is fucking delicious and you can piss right off if you don't like barbacoa in a warm corn tortilla with some lime juice and pico.

Anglo-Saxon, and to a larger extent Germanic cuisine and familial culture isn't very dynamic. Although it is very warm and cozy, the epitome of comfort food.

I'm sorry you're too stuck in your roots to appreciate the finer things in life. (That exist in what you consider leftover parts, or "trash".)

t. fellow Anglo

i live in the peoples republik of commiefornia mexican food is a staple

Restaurant name?

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

>actual

You mean the easiest food to make in the world.
It's not like we're sending the Goya brand back with you shit piƱatas. Plus taco bell is more creative than any Mexican dish. You spics never used fried chicken as a tortilla wrap.

Next you'll be threatening my lawn saying it will grow indefinitely now lol

>mexicans only eat tripas
>works at a jobs with super poor mexicans

Illegals can't cook for shit

>garbage parts of the animal are the best goy! the name is just misleading!

>Mexican
>white

She can have European blood, but so do American blacks and mexican rape babies, doesn't make them white.

What?! No more Mexican food?!

I HATE IMMIGRATION LAWS NOW!

OPEN BORDERS
OPEN BURRITOS

>Mfw Ice just went to three locale Mexican restaurants and actually raided and found illegals in the restaurants and arrested the owner who was basically paying them garbage.

>Mfw then best restaurant just hired legals was re-opened by someone else, and still has the best Mexicana in the city.

The pedros in question additionally may have been previously deported and then re-entered. Along with other allegations that they have a criminal history.

I get to enjoy Al pastor tacos while at the same time knowing awful business practices and criminal elements are being handled. Feels great.

Meme's name please?

>that's right goy, i'm an anglo just like you!

>Thinks only Mexicans know how to make mexican food

>traditional family values and gender roles
>women cant cook

ok faggot

Whatever.
Im going to make my own Mexican food
With blackjack
And hookers.

MFW leftists care about working conditions for legal citizens

but for illegal immigrants working rights don't matter and they want to pay them shit

New Mexico exists and their food is a trillion times better than your wetback grease truck slop.

>implying mexican food truck tacos aren't a gift from God

>forced to eat
>at gun point

>finland knowing texmex

I'm impressed, but agreed.

I dont need mexican culture in my life, fuck off Jesus.

As a side note: Any culture where people name their kids Jesus or Mohammad get thrown straight into the trash can.

Have fun with your shitty third world culture when you get tossed back to where you came from

this, fuck yeah Houston bro

Incorrect, finfool. Texmex is shart in a hat.

>TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO RUN!
>TRUMP WON'T WIN THE PRIMARIES!
>TRUMP WON'T WIN THE GENERAL!
>TRUMP WILL BETRAY YOU!
>TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO DO SHIT!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST BUILD A WALL, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK! (you are here)
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST BUST UP GHETTOS, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST DEPORT ALL THE ILLEGALS, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST WIN ANOTHER ELECTION, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST GO TO MARS, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST NUKE MEXICO, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!
>TRUMP CAN'T JUST RUN FOR A THIRD TERM, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK!

I love all this CAN'T JUST, it's going to be a great decade.

That's okay I'll have Thai instead.

>forced
Lol

I never really get why people rave about Mexican food. It all tastes the same roughly. Don't get me wrong it tastes nice but its nothing special. I'd be more upset if they were deporting the Chinese or Japanese. Their food is vastly superior to Mexican.

Damn I'm hungry

I make my own spic food. I don't want TB, Hepatitis, H. Pylori, Enterovirus D68, or whatever other diseases those criminals bring here.

Texmex tacos have twice as much meat and vegetables than mexican tacos for the same price. I am not even joking

kill yourself spic

The Chinese food in the US isn't even authentic Chinese food. Real Chinese food is dumplings and shit...damn I am really hungry. I could go for some dumplings

That's fine.

I'm in Houston and you can't get good Mexican food here unless you're at my mom's house

It's not that fucking hard to cook and cut up carne asada and toast up some tortillas. I do it all the time and usually it tastes better than your shit skin tacos.

Fuck, meant to reply to

This.

Any time someone ever raves to me about some Mexican food place I have to try, it always ends up tasting the same as every other Mexican food I've ever had, whether it's homemade, chain or independent place.

Good thing I can make my own tacos it is fucking easy. You buy meat, chop it, cook it with some spices and warp it around with a tortilla with your favorite sides.

Too bad the only Chinese food we get is American Chinese food.

Actually, all of the "foreign" food here isn't really foreign.
>Chinese
>Japanese (basically just sushi and teppanyaku)
>Mexican
>Italian
>Greek

>implying only Mexicans can make Mexican food
>implying Tex Mex isn't better anyway

We won't miss you, Pedro.

Thanks doc

Redpill me on Tacos, Sup Forums. How do you eat these things without spilling green cum-looking sauce all over your face and floor?

Idk, but the best tacos I've heard were in Cozumel, Mexico.

Mexican food tastes too much like Mexicans smell